Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Hot is debatable on both ends 

Well no!

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Kang Daniel has a... face that's unique to him, but not in a bad way, he's not generic looking at least

 

also his body is very hot, and I feel like his h0le is really pretty so yes I would

 

newavi.thumb.gif.a3a69a0ac66fc7227cbba91

 

 

5 minutes ago, hindsight said:

isn't that a good thing tho...

 

newavi.thumb.gif.a3a69a0ac66fc7227cbba91

An album without the best singer of the group especially when Itzy aren’t known for their vocals…

2 hours ago, Rid Of Me said:

 

They just released an article saying they won't hold a debut showcase for BAEMON to keep their mysteriousness:bibliahh:

YG not changing at all after all these years. I don't how anyone still chooses to stan YG groups except they love being left in pain and disappointment

Personally…

 

im not bothered by Baemon not having a press conference. The majority of them are minors and imo not yet equipped to deal with the questions from the media and we all know the media is nasty when it comes to anything YG

 

anything they say can be taken, chopped and screwed into something which will cause controversy and I think YG knows that and that’s why they won’t speak to the media right now

 

i don't agree with everything they do, but I agree with this. They’ll have plenty of time to get better media training 

Just now, Tomek said:

if 60 y old grandmas can sing live and do choreo at the same time, what's stopping your favorite idol?

 

 

You mean:

fd67d295e3e63eec26741dfad0f1bb3d.png

2 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Just found out Vernon stans Caroline Polachek :jonny5: Hes becoming one of my favorite for his taste alone. The level of tastefulness is insane for kpop bgs

 

Caroline Polachek, Charlie XCX, Rina Sawayama, Daniel Caeser, Lexie Liu (even recommended this MASTERPIECE), Kehlani, Frank Ocean, Anderson.Paak, and Avril Lavigne (he needs to stop his pop punk attempts though)

 

 

every time I see his taste I wonder if he is not one of the girls:-*

 

newavi.thumb.gif.a3a69a0ac66fc7227cbba91

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Did you get the message @Mel. ?

 

I did and I’m not going anywhere lol

Yedam being the only act that sang 100% live last night on MuCore! A SINGER!

 

 

 

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

every time I see his taste I wonder if he is not one of the girls:-*

 

newavi.thumb.gif.a3a69a0ac66fc7227cbba91

He did repost this to his instagram so at the very least, he knows what his list looks like

 

newavi.thumb.gif.a3a69a0ac66fc7227cbba91

 

Oh and I just found out he recommended ALGTR? :jonny5: Hes in my top 5 now actually

 

4 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

I've heard YG's new toys has vocalists but knowing there's only like 1 adult in that group and the material is already sounding like 2NE1 reject. hard pass :matty:

The main vocal was the ejector seat :dies:
Vocal gone, leader gone, center gone, Korean gone.
Blinks will be busy in the next couple weeks. Gotta save the scraps. :gaycat5:

8 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

An album without the best singer of the group especially when Itzy aren’t known for their vocals…

being the best singer in ITZY is like being the better looking member in SKZ... I don't think she will be that missed 

 

newavi.thumb.gif.a3a69a0ac66fc7227cbba91

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Did I see @Pluto2022 @ me

 

tell me what it is baby 

 

spacer.png

Too late cause I already hid it. Maybe in another world 

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

2 minutes ago, hindsight said:

being the best singer in ITZY is like being the better looking member in SKZ... I don't think she will be that missed 

 

newavi.thumb.gif.a3a69a0ac66fc7227cbba91

Are you seriously going to pretend that SKZ doesn't have any handsome members 

newavi.thumb.gif.a3a69a0ac66fc7227cbba91

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

Too late cause I already hid it. Maybe in another world 

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

I was fighting for my life at this Costco :khalyan2:

Itzy needs to rebrand as this heavy dance group with sing/talk vocals. Give us thee performances queens :clap3:

6 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

The main vocal was the ejector seat :dies:
Vocal gone, leader gone, center gone, Korean gone.
Blinks will be busy in the next couple weeks. Gotta save the scraps. :gaycat5:

Rami is not gone though :coffee:

 

Edited by Flomik

by that list there's no way Vernon is not at least a bisexual bottom... not a single hetero man alive would be able to name Charli XCX, Caroline and Rina, let alone stan those 3 at the same time...

 

newavi.thumb.gif.a3a69a0ac66fc7227cbba91

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I was fighting for my life at this Costco :khalyan2:

Oprah, put that gun down  :khalyan2:

They're kinda killing me :dies: Winter's delivery of "thank you" and "don't show off"

 

 

Edited by gigantopithecus

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.