• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as I thought....... LMAO!

So happy that I am very much leaving behind my kpop days. This new era is the most despicable it has ever been, it's insane.

Something is deeply wrong with both this industry and the psychos whomst call themselves "fans". These idols are literally fodder at this point, no humanity just complete obedience and self inserts, god forbid any of them are living breathing mortals that have a functioning existence. 

That acc that has been harassing that boy and that website must be beyond empowered now, they are not going to stop and now feel even more emboldened to continue with whatever the hell it is they are doing and taking new harassers and trolls who feel like they too can also terrorize idols with them, Jesus.

I am someone that truly does not care about any of these idols, like I will never see myself as a fan, but I think the culture shock is really getting to me. So many men in that industry can abuse and do actual heinous sh't and nothing happens to them, but god forbid any of these idols have a life that isn't all about being a product to their company and a toy to their "fans"

Sick as hell and yeah I can't support none of that anymore, I am praying for this industry to finally collapse as it should, it already feels like an inflated bubble and the only things keeping it alive being the photocard industry, streaming farms and saesangs. There is no "it boy/girl/group" it's all marketing. If any of these illusions collapse it's over and i truly hope and pray that it does. 

angry-finished.gif

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, cookie said:

Oh she changed her name from Haram???

Makes sense because Haram means sin in Arabic + there is an idol named Haram already

the uglees suddenly start changing their tune after ruining his life

the worst people in the whole world

baboonphone2.gif

Haram getting the swift name change and bleached scalp special :redface:

new main vocal confirmed! :cm:

24 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Makes sense because Haram means sin in Arabic + there is an idol named Haram already

The way Rami is also an Arabic name :redface: 

It seems like YG wants her to be on brand:ryan3:

• Haha 1

Im glad about the name change lol. Haram is not just used in Arabic countries but also a lot of muslim from various countries use that world. So its really gives a negative vibe as a first impression.

53 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

They way they all delivered with their b-sides this month :clap3:

Not you posting the boring songs from the amazing aespa and RV albums :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

So happy that I am very much leaving behind my kpop days. This new era is the most despicable it has ever been, it's insane.

Something is deeply wrong with both this industry and the psychos whomst call themselves "fans". These idols are literally fodder at this point, no humanity just complete obedience and self inserts, god forbid any of them are living breathing mortals that have a functioning existence. 

That acc that has been harassing that boy and that website must be beyond empowered now, they are not going to stop and now feel even more emboldened to continue with whatever the hell it is they are doing and taking new harassers and trolls who feel like they too can also terrorize idols with them, Jesus.

I am someone that truly does not care about any of these idols, like I will never see myself as a fan, but I think the culture shock is really getting to me. So many men in that industry can abuse and do actual heinous sh't and nothing happens to them, but god forbid any of these idols have a life that isn't all about being a product to their company and a toy to their "fans"

Sick as hell and yeah I can't support none of that anymore, I am praying for this industry to finally collapse as it should, it already feels like an inflated bubble and the only things keeping it alive being the photocard industry, streaming farms and saesangs. There is no "it boy/girl/group" it's all marketing. If any of these illusions collapse it's over and i truly hope and pray that it does. 

angry-finished.gif

Me when YG announces BP disbandment 

39 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

angry-finished.gif

What website? because on Pann there is a petition to remove Seunghan that reached almost 100k views in a day. (I didn't see the comments). 

45 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

F_i_eGfasAAhtuT?format=jpg&name=largeF_i_gK3bQAA8oLQ?format=jpg&name=large

I‘m not gonna lie these BAEMON teasers are kinda giving 

crying-wailing.gif

If the song is a bop I’m ready to stan 

crying-wailing.gif

12 minutes ago, Matangi said:

Me when YG announces BP disbandment 

Why would you want them to not disband?

Their company has the most heinous men in the industry as well as horrible music producers, freedom is what they need.

The girls may like each other but their true potential and worth will blossom if they are released from the shackles of that criminally company.

Blinks wanting them to stay together are braindead, dont bring that mess to my posts

#FREEJENNIE

angry-finished.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

it's so funny how the k-pop stan sphere works because one day you have people obsessively cancelling idols for merely liking an anime and the next you have people celebrating an award given to a group by a white supremacist institution

9Fx3tAr.gif

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, New Edition said:

This is actually kinda really sad and pathetic to me I don't know why

Korean government needs to worry more about fixing the issues in their country and less about using kpop to make themselves look good to powerful white rich people

the day korean government starts fixing their national issues, is the day the world ends

!&:&€?? Paris-Seoul every other day but somehow they won a prize :rip:

Rosé: Collecting an award for climate advocacy

Also Rosé: flying all the way to Seoul just to have her roots bleached and then leaving right after

love that juxtaposition 

baboonphone2.gif

• Haha 6

This might be their best English version of a song ever, Div3 ate that one thing

Not quite sure what the point of this album was though

baboonphone2.gif

Edited by Billionaire
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Rosé: Collecting an award for climate advocacy

Also Rosé: flying all the way to Seoul just to have her roots bleached and then leaving right after

love that juxtaposition 

baboonphone2.gif

She's naturally blonde at this point

baboonphone2.gif

No but like literally what the hell have BP done to earn that award like WHAT?:deadbanana2:

Be in a scripted video written by some YG intern saying "climate change is bad actually"???? Kpop is just so unserious its ridiculous.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

This might be their best English version of a song ever, Div3 ate that one thing

Not quite sure what the point of this album was though

baboonphone2.gif

Who are these men and why they ruin this song

baboonphone2.gif

• Haha 1