Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

14 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

I wonder If EXO will still comeback next year as Suho and Sehun mentioned. I suppose It gets harder with the members in different agencies. 

If they don't, I'm happy the members are slowing getting free. The abuse/mistreatment they went through in their career are too much. 

If Kai isn’t there, they can keep it and focus on their solo 

 

15 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

 

 

1 hour ago, dangerlady said:

I need Tzuyu to improve her modelling game :gaycat6:

spacer.png

 

 

She’s pretty but she’s so BORING and don’t have charisma…

 

1 hour ago, poltergeist said:

just randomly thought of the best kpop song ever made :WAP:

 

I’m like an ice cream on the outside
I’m colorful and pretty but a little cold yeah

nicki-minaj-writing-fire.gif

This is what I want for Stayc but they’re stuck with kids songs :redface:

5 hours ago, Dialamba said:

 

flop era cancelled :clap3: SS is winning unfortunately 

EW a top 5 hit

Baddie almost a top 10 hit 

OTR in the top 20.

 

Outside NJ, no 4th groups were able to get 3 top 20 hits from the same era. And either way still hasn’t got any performances :mandown:

 

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

4 minutes ago, Veiko said:

The fights in the comments already 

 

 

All these Twitter fights are so useless. Ofc BP total sales are going to be broken since they don’t have many albums:rip:

Unfortunately only portion of C.U.N.T that Tzuyu possesses is N because it do take nerve to be that plain.

 

At least she's pretty

 

IMG_4360.thumb.gif.5e2ba022f1cd2dca68faf4580fefb667.gif

 

30 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Reminder that Hyuna quit Wonder Girls because of diarrhea

 

IMG_4360.thumb.gif.5e2ba022f1cd2dca68faf4580fefb667.gif

I thought you were joking for a sec.

 

Web-capture-19-10-2023-175735-www-google

 

Why are you bringing this up now? I feel like you're a bit of a menace, probably irl too.

3 minutes ago, elevate said:

I thought you were joking for a sec.

 

 

Why are you bringing this up now? I feel like you're a bit of a menace, probably irl too.

I was down a wikipedia rabbit hole and it reminded me

 

IMG_4360.thumb.gif.5e2ba022f1cd2dca68faf4580fefb667.gif

35 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Reminder that Hyuna quit Wonder Girls because of diarrhea

 

IMG_4360.thumb.gif.5e2ba022f1cd2dca68faf4580fefb667.gif

now hold on

Marajtwt Nicki GIF - Marajtwt Nicki Minaj - Discover & Share GIFs

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I was on a wikipedia rabbit hole and it reminded me

 

IMG_4360.thumb.gif.5e2ba022f1cd2dca68faf4580fefb667.gif

Nobody is surprised you're looking up diarrhetic Kpop stars

 

IMG_4360.thumb.gif.5e2ba022f1cd2dca68faf4580fefb667.gif

1 minute ago, elevate said:

Nobody is surprised you're looking up diarrhetic Kpop stars

 

IMG_4360.thumb.gif.5e2ba022f1cd2dca68faf4580fefb667.gif

IMG_4360.thumb.gif.5e2ba022f1cd2dca68faf4580fefb667.gif

2 hours ago, poltergeist said:

just randomly thought of the best kpop song ever made :WAP:

 

I’m like an ice cream on the outside
I’m colorful and pretty but a little cold yeah

nicki-minaj-writing-fire.gif

We had so good back then :sosad:

Not me reading about diahrrea of kpop idols in the morning 

 

my avatar is a sensation here king Wonbin 

11 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

MAMA Awards nominations in an hour  :cm:

The biggest question will be, is 50/50 is going to be nominated or nah 

4 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

I love every song on the IVE mini now.:giraffe:

Payback is that b***h

The chorus sounds so euphoric :WAP:

album sales are not really gag worthy anymore but it’s nice to see them smashing, especially after some people claiming they would have a decline

spacer.png

 

two top 10 hits with only a few performances is amazing too considering promo is really important when it comes to charts

like the title track either way getting only one performance (on NPOP) and being stable at top 5 :clap3: b sides get more promotion than that nnn

spacer.png

baddie easily would’ve been a 10/10 song for me if it had a chorus and the pre-chorus was a bit longer (like 4 more secs)

still a 8.5/10 smasha :clap3:

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

album sales are not really gag worthy anymore but it’s nice to see them smashing, especially after some people claiming they would have a decline

spacer.png

 

two top 10 hits with only a few performances is amazing too considering promo is really important when it comes to charts

like the title track either way getting only one performance (on NPOP) and being stable at top 5 :clap3: b sides get more promotion than that nnn

spacer.png

I Hope SS learnt from its mistake, no more Friday release, just promote in Korea until Korea let them flop 
i need them announce the world tour so bad :giraffe:

Queencard deserves best music video

it's still so fun to watch 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.