Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!ย  ย  MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then? ย  I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel.ย now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now.ย 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at allย 

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

i like what iโ€™m hearing so farย :jamming:

LE SAKURAFIM comeback incoming?! I AM SO EXCITED! Queens of Performance! :heart:

A new NCT Unit dropped yesterday and nobody is talking about it:rip:

SM really managed to have 3 NCT projects/comebacks in the last 2 months, and like 8 this year aloneย :dies:enoughย 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

34 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

ย 

WAIT this goes awf

ย 

spacer.png

They are probably going to perform this one at their Unveil concert in 2 daysย :msmarvel:

12 minutes ago, PinkLamborghini said:

LE SAKURAFIM comeback incoming?! I AM SO EXCITED! Queens of Performance! :heart:

Not a comeback sadly, just a digital single-collab with Overwatch

But we'll be getting a MV and perfomances so that's something

13 hours ago, VelvetCrush said:

This one is so funny. The way the three of them are serving c*nt and then Winter looks like she's going to sunday church :bibliahh:ย I mean she does serve too and the outfit itself is pretty but the first three dresses are all super short and giving super model legs and then Winter's is below the knee :toofunny3:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Knowing her. She prolly choose the dress herself. Miss Summer when I get youย :celestial5:

ย 

14 hours ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

ย 

They just might be the prettiest girl group ever. I suded to think it was BP, but something about Aespa has got everyone in a chokehold with their looks right now.

And that's on that. The knetz and Geepee seems to agree as well with all the amount of articles and trending topics praising their beauty lately. Before we only had the korean girlies getting all the attention but now we have all 4.

ย 

ย 

Ningyonce and Giselle Knowles had one chance and they took it. Changing the game for halfies and foreign idols in Koreaย 

ย 

An In-Depth Analysis Of How Each aespa Member Found The Little Black Dress  That Suits Their Body Type At "The Fact Music Awards 2023" - Koreaboo

An In-Depth Analysis Of How Each aespa Member Found The Little Black Dress  That Suits Their Body Type At "The Fact Music Awards 2023" - Koreaboo

THE Main Event" โ€” aespa's Ningning Stuns In A Little Black Dress At The  Versace Icons Dinner - Koreaboo

ย 

ย 

K-Pop Thread: IVE drops a dreamy bop, Jennie finally releases song before  fleeing YG - Page 1526 - Base - ATRL

ย 

Edited by Odette Violet

Does anyone know if weverse shop is offering pre order benefits for the red velvet album?

ย 

Women Generation. Carrying the digitals and streaming of that rotten antifemale company as usualย :clap3:

26 minutes ago, breadcrumbs said:

ย 

Enhypen getting snubbed and the Trashure sneak.ย :redface:

ย 

ย 

What is exactly the criteria to be nominated? I know both of them are flops in Korean Digital Charts but Enhypen is ahead of Trashure in most aspects. Trashure just surpassed Enhypen in the Circle Chart with their fraudulent sales.

ย 

Circle Chart Album Sales

Enhypen (Dark Blood) - 1.7m

Treasure (Reboot) - 1.9m

ย 

Hanteo Album Sales

Enhypen (Dark Blood) - 1.5m

Treasure (Reboot) - 730kย :rip:

ย 

Spotify Monthly Listeners

Enhypen - 9.1m

Treasure - 3.6m

ย 

Spotify Streams

Bite Me - 142m

Bona Bona - 26mย 

ย 

Youtube MV

Bite Me - 75m

Bona Bona - 59m

ย 

Side note: Enhypen just passed 800m Spotify Streams for 2023 alone. While Trashure just have a total of 900m for all of their albums.

ย 

You're lucky that Mel isn't here anymoreย :redface:

ย 

But yeah, ENHYPEN were definitely snubbed since you can argue that they are more popular than some groups in this listย 

No payola, no solo jobs

ย 

She's about to be the most followed 4th Gen Girl in Instagram in less than a year tooย :celestial2:

ย 

Some of y'all are saying that NCT New Team has zero hype and I agree, but we should take into account that this is their JAPANESE unit. For some reason, most international fans don't really care about Japanese comebacks/releases unless you're the top group like TWICE. I think if that new unit does well in Japan, aka their main market, they will be fine.

I love dragging NSHITTY as much as the next guy but that NSHITTY New Team thing isn't even a debut release so idk why yall are perched for it to be #1 on BUGS, FLO, MELON, ORICON, BILLBOARD, SPOTIFY, TIDAL, and PAYPAL.

ย 

LK.thumb.gif.41c69676d2f7ca0231deecf3372be112.gif

23 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

You're lucky that Mel isn't here anymoreย :redface:

ย 

But yeah, ENHYPEN were definitely snubbed since you can argue that they are more popular than some groups in this listย 

I know Enhypen wouldnโ€™t win this award but they deserve to be at least nominated compared to Trashure.

ย 

I mean, the numbers are there.ย Bite Me is currently the 8th most streamed 2023 Kpop song and 1st in 4th Gen BG 2023 songs but they are not nominated. lolย :laugh:

ย 

5 minutes ago, breadcrumbs said:

I know Enhypen wouldnโ€™t win this award but they deserve to be at least nominated compared to Trashure.

ย 

I mean, the numbers are there.ย Bite Me is currently the 8th most streamed 2023 Kpop song and 1st in 4th Gen BG 2023 songs but they are not nominated. lolย :laugh:

ย 

I think album sales are the biggest factor as to why ENHYPEN are not nominated, since all the ones listed have sold more this year

3 hours ago, Adama said:

Mys and Revelus fighting on twitter about engagementsย :toofunny3:! When SM drop both groups teasers at the same timeย :dies:

SM didn't even give aespa an official album announcement like RV either....it was literally a video of an abandoned building disguised as an "intro"

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

I love RIIZE content :duca:ย 

And RIIZE content loves usย :fish1:

20 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I love dragging NSHITTY as much as the next guy but that NSHITTY New Team thing isn't even a debut release so idk why yall are perched for it to be #1 on BUGS, FLO, MELON, ORICON, BILLBOARD, SPOTIFY, TIDAL, and PAYPAL.

ย 

LK.thumb.gif.41c69676d2f7ca0231deecf3372be112.gif

This tbh, this is just a pre release song before debuting, don't worry they'll flop and you will all be able to drag them soon, just wait a little more.

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I think album sales are the biggest factor as to why ENHYPEN are not nominated, since all the ones listed have sold more this year

I know MAMA is using the Circle Chart for this but the gap between Dark Blood and Reboot is not that big. I think the other criteria is global streams which Enhypen has a huge gap against Trashure.ย 

I just remembered that MAMA is presented by CJ ENM (Mnet) who owns half of Belift. Earlier this year, there was a report that HYBE bought the shares of CJ ENM making HYBE the sole owner of Belift. But the truth is up to now the documents are not yet finalized. Most likely there is a beef going on between HYBE and CJ ENM thus the Enhypen snub.

ย 

I canโ€™t believe Mnet can do this with their own group.ย :redface:

6 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

They both look like Cartoon characters especially Bang PD

ย 

HIM and Eggman... We love a crossover

13 minutes ago, breadcrumbs said:

I just remembered that MAMA is presented by CJ ENM (Mnet) who owns half of Belift. Earlier this year, there was a report that HYBE bought the shares of CJ ENM making HYBE the sole owner of Belift. But the truth is up to now the documents are not yet finalized. Most likely there is a beef going on between HYBE and CJ ENM thus the Enhypen snub.

ย 

I canโ€™t believe Mnet can do this with their own group.ย :redface:

I feel like this was bound to happen and it has nothing to do with the buying. But HYBE spamming of debuting so many groups at once. Enhypen might get snub in more than one awards show this year.

ย 

I mean if they were beefing with HYBE, they would have done the same they did with YG or SM.

Edited by Xalric

10 minutes ago, breadcrumbs said:

I just remembered that MAMA is presented by CJ ENM (Mnet) who owns half of Belift. Earlier this year, there was a report that HYBE bought the shares of CJ ENM making HYBE the sole owner of Belift. But the truth is up to now the documents are not yet finalized. Most likely there is a beef going on between HYBE and CJ ENM thus the Enhypen snub.

ย 

I canโ€™t believe Mnet can do this with their own group.ย :redface:

The conspiracy theories get juicier every yearย :gaycat5:

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

Iโ€™m so glad SM management plucked Shotaro and Sungchan from NCT Fetus and put them as the anchors of RIIZE.ย 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.