Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

 

So HYBE you're telling me that Dud It Like That gets greenlit for a worldwide single release, yet this OBVIOUS SMASH gets unpromoted album track treatment? :jonny3:

not with that non-event of a chorus, sweatie. what was happening there?

 

WNWKFPY.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

5 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

 

 

Girl, I thought it would be just another cheesy ballad based off the title. I didn't expect this to be a sensual R&B jam! :WAP:

They stole this track from the Enhypen vault, it's a bop tho 

Baddie is giving if Red Velvet and Blackpink had a baby :jonny: the sharp harmonies in the second chorus :jonny:

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Huening King singing me bedroom songs

 

S**bin sounds like a screeching cat in that chorus tho, someone take him to the vet

 

zK7SBfa.gif

Why does the literal maknae Hyuka shine at singing these bedroom sultry songs?? I mean I stan, but it feels criminal somehow

 

zK7SBfa.gif

6 minutes ago, poltergeist said:

NJ didn't invent drum and bass you know

https://rave.dj/YHq6tKnEAbNQLA

 

true but-

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

not with that non-event of a chorus, sweatie. what was happening there?

 

WNWKFPY.gif

I was thinking maybe it could smash in Europe because of the house/dance elements. It would obviously flop in the US though since you can't smash simultaneously in both

 

WNWKFPY.gif

 

 

1 minute ago, LCTV said:

idk all drum and bass instrumentals sound the same to me :michael:  Tinashe has drum and bass in her last album and no shade but I don't think she thought of NJ, I guess it's slowly becoming a trend

4 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Why does the literal maknae Hyuka shine at singing these bedroom sultry songs?? I mean I stan, but it feels criminal somehow

 

zK7SBfa.gif

it's science, you cant explain it

 

Hueningkai-The-Name-Chapter-FREEFALL-Rea

4 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

They stole this track from the Enhypen vault, it's a bop tho 

Both jacked up EXO's R&B swag so it doesn't really matter :coffee:

 

this still eats

 

if I were Kai I'd be calling the cops on them replacing his absolute serve of a 2nd verse with a boring Anitta feature

 

WNWKFPY.gif

15 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

 

 

we love a boy group that actually makes fun pop music

They dugged through their basement and put back on their Cat and Dog wigs and onesies for this one. It reminds me of PinkPantheress too, I mean everyone and their mothers are ripping her off though so why not jump in on the trend amirite? :gaycat:

Just now, poltergeist said:

Tinashe has drum and bass in her last album and no shade but I don't think she thought of NJ, I guess it's slowly becoming a trend

yeah, tinashe did drum and bass before newjeans even debuted (somewhat ironically for another “shy” song - Shy Guy) and knew the fans weren’t satisfied with just the little taste we got - she definitely didn’t have them on her radar

:rip:SM would shove all thier girlies in one month, meanwhile NCT comeback every 6 weeks:rip:

Solo version of Back for More is still a collapse. The way any hype for that song deflated the second a feature was announced :skull: you would've thought they'd learn their lesson with Do it Like That

 

2:23 Huening Kai high note and it doesn't sound like a dying cat

"TXT No Vocalists!!!11!" accusations are ENDED :jonny3:

Edited by aesthetic bih

the scene in the music vidya where Huening King climbs out of the manhole and shows off his beautiful side profile :gaycat4: 

 

I hope nobody has ever pressured him to visit Dr Kim to get a Hybe nose :fish2:

 

Screenshot-2023-10-13-014707.png

Baddie is giving kifsch if it were sung by aespa circa Savage :rip:

Hmm not sure what to think about it yet

Oh wow Baddie is….

 

y’all who were so loud earlier can claim that one as much as y’all want I guess :rip:

 

every single song on the mini is better than that one. I mean it’s ok and I’m gonna blast it through my bass boosted car speakers but they need to ditch this sound now. Kitsch was amazing, this one falls flat. Probably my first ever IVE dud for me :chick1:

 

anyway, excited for Sunmi :WAP: I know my queen will always deliver concept and quality 

2 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

 

2:23 Huening Kai high note and it doesn't sound like a dying cat

"TXT No Vocalists!!!11!" accusations are ENDED :jonny3:

lkjhkjh delete this, it sounds so edited

 

 

23 minutes ago, DelRey said:

 

They should just go with this one instead of one of the boring songs they release earlier.

This is so good :WAP:

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

lkjhkjh delete this, it sounds so edited

 

 

Their vocal mixing has always been poor unfortunately nnnn. Maybe we'll get a confirmation if Hyuka sings it live in the future though :fan:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.