Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!ย  ย  MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then? ย  I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel.ย now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now.ย 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at allย 

1 hour ago, Odette Violet said:

2027 for their 20th Anniversaryย 

ย 

When most will be disbanding that time and hypes dies down for most of them. The Hags will riseย ย :celestial:

ย 

ย 

If SNSD do an Asian tour in 2027 I will be breaking my hip & my bank to get there. I'll be in my 30s but who tf cares Yawn will be nearly 40. hag convention lets goย :celestial:

Baddie is kinda basic but itโ€™s a bop, too bad the song is shortย :giraffe:
ย 

I swear holy moly doesnโ€™t even sound like the medley snippet. They just love catfishing usย 

12 minutes ago, jeanie said:

I have heard from moas that beomgyu has no lines (literally none) on Happily Ever After

and to think I was stanning that song before, flopping deserved

trash-bye.gif

these b*tches wish they were him

ย 

F8SuWuNW8AAEfFY?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by poltergeist

1 hour ago, katyberry said:

We love to see 4th gen gg dominating!ย :kiss:

ย 

Letโ€™s see which Girls peak was after a weekย :cm:

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

now which Little Ivester is in here reporting chart update tweets

ย 

are they really flopping that bad

ย 

dn3EyYK.gif

Wydm EW is a top 10 hit, and is reaching a new peak with no promoย :clap3:
ย 

ย 

Jiniโ€™s cโ€™mon is giving Carly Rae Jepsen / Dagny. Iโ€™m living.ย 

Edited by stevenisFADING

3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Letโ€™s see which Girls peak was after a weekย :cm:

nnn donโ€™t even bother sisย 

they are probably fuming that nobody is running to hate on ive like they did with aespa (well besides them circlejerking with two other users)ย :redface:

ย 

25 minutes ago, kawk said:

ย 

ย 

IT GIRL THANGZ...

ย 

giphy.gif

see when you have korea by the leashย 
giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Odette Violet said:

2027 for their 20th Anniversaryย 

ย 

When most will be disbanding that time and hypes dies down for most of them. The Hags will riseย ย :celestial:

ย 

ย 

SNSD will continue to outlast 4th Gen. I speak it into existenceย :wanda:

We will be Bumping Forever1 at the Nursery Homesย 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:clap3:

blinks please give this queen a stream or two

lemme give this queen THREE streamsย :giraffe:

IVE sure loves their Red Velvet sunbaenims huh? The Ice Cream Cake aesthetic in that video is so strongย :date3:

ย 

ย 

Not sure what to feel about the song I kinda missed their explosive choruses and rich girl elegant concepts

ย 

:clack:

1 hour ago, katyberry said:

Wait not stray kids out charting txt in Koreaย :rip:ย I canโ€™t wait to see @Pluto2022โ€™s reactionย 

ย 

43 minutes ago, jeanie said:

skz outcharting txt in Korea is something i thought I will never see but here we are

Now which chart y'all talking about?ย  Also keep it cute girls cause I know Pluto are gonna bookmark all the posts that shading SKZ and threw them back on their upcoming comeback next month.

12 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

IVE sure loves their Red Velvet sunbaenims huh? The Ice Cream Cake aesthetic in that video is so strongย :date3:

ย 

ย 

Not sure what to feel about the song I kinda missed their explosive choruses and rich girl elegant concepts

ย 

:clack:

them taking inspirations from the best SM gg and a bit of blackpink :jonny4:ย i win

ย 

baddie does have an explosive chorus though, no?

6 hours ago, Rhyme said:

I really want Off the Record to rise too. I was rewatching the music video and it's so cute/sweet on top of the song being really catchy. I just don't get why South Korea rejected this out of all songs? It's a great song

I also thought OTR would have performed better lol! But weโ€™ll see with the promotions

ย 

6 hours ago, Butters said:

finally a legit ambassadorshipย :deadbanana:

ย 

Not Sakura loosing her solo deal for a group dealย :rip:

i think itโ€™s nice that they are trying different stuff, the message of baddie is still very much IVE

kpop stans complain when a group never changes their concept (which works the best for them) but they also complain when a group tries different things

i really donโ€™t get it

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Rhyme said:

I really want Off the Record to rise too. I was rewatching the music video and it's so cute/sweet on top of the song being really catchy. I just don't get why South Korea rejected this out of all songs? It's a great song

1 minute ago, Adama said:

I also thought OTR would have performed better lol! But weโ€™ll see with the promotions

itโ€™s comingย :gayalipacat4:

ย 

2 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

them taking inspirations from the best SM gg and a bit of blackpink :jonny4:ย i win

ย 

baddie does have an explosive chorus though, no?

I mean like an instant hook chorus which has been their signature. I just don't feel/hear it with Baddie yet, maybe it may grow on me after few listensย :jamming:

ย 

ย 

My ranking for now is Kitsch > Love Dive > Eleven > I Am > After Like > Either way =/= Baddie > OTRย 

3 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

i think itโ€™s nice that they are trying different stuff, the message of baddie is still very much IVE

kpop stans complain when a group never changes their concept (which works the best for them) but they also complain when a group tries different things

i really donโ€™t get it

spacer.png

Oh yeah they are trying to not end up like G friend or Twice when when they tried to switch up the gp didnโ€™t like it! But itโ€™s impressive how theyโ€™re smashing with a slow tempo song like EWย :dies:!ย 
ย 

1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

itโ€™s comingย :gayalipacat4:

ย 

Oh wowย :clap3:! This one should get radios performances and an itโ€™s live perf!ย 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.