Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

IVE Baddie was definitely a highlights, and the unreleased tracks are pretty good on its own. But I can't help that the EP as a whole was kinda underwhelming on their standard upon first listen. Maybe subsequent listens could help lift up my impression on this EP.

 

TXT 3rd full album was the winner for this Friday release. Growing Pain, Skipping Stones, and Blue Spring are my faves and highlights as I'm grew up with Pop Rock music in the 2000s.

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

6 minutes ago, jeanie said:

blue spring is so unlistenable the way they're wailing flowers on the chorus just isn't appealing imo

 

5 minutes ago, jeanie said:

baddie is good what are you guys on I'm obsesseeedddd omg

 

4 minutes ago, jeanie said:

chasing that feeling is a no for me too outdated why are they out here still doing retro stuff? I thought we left that in 2021?

3 incorrect takes in a row, you're trying to come for my gig :fish2:

Baddie is growing on me already. It's Kitsch all over again i fear

Speaking of TXT, I just kinda baffled the way Big Hit and Hybe almost ruin their full album comeback momentum with all those western collabs. I think they suited best with the Pop Rock music like Olivia Rodrigo did. Imagine having Sour or Guts sonic/sound on their discography it truly made them stand out. But I know this won't happened because Korean GP hate Rock music after this incident happened.

 

 

SM girls stans still crying over NCT releases? You know nct is not just 1 group right? These are their releases this year:

 

127 2 albums

Dream 1 album

WayV None

NCT 1 album

Taeyong 1 album

 

Meanwhile...

Shinee 1 album

Onew 1 album 

Key 2 albums

Taemin 1 album

 

But I don't see you coming for them I wonder why :coffee2:

 

 

As far as title tracks go TXT still haven't topped Blue Hour and I doubt they ever will

 

the one, two, three, four, five, six PUNCH that was their string of 10/10 title tracks from Crown > Run Away > Can't You See Me > Blue Hour > Lovesong (I Know I Love You) > Loser Lover 

 

moment-whitney.gif

Wait not stray kids out charting txt in Korea :rip: I can’t wait to see @Pluto2022’s reaction 

5 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

they were so faggy this era :'( 

did they ever stop being?

Just now, Supervillain said:

Holy Moly is so ELEVEN coded :WAP: 

Finally someone else hears it.

BADDIE :jonny5:

it’s so catchy and i love it :jonny5:

 

however the song needed a proper bridge :chick3: and maybe one more verse after the rap part idk

also the digital cover is the heart from baddie teaser poster :jonnycat: i was fuming that it’d be the plain pink background + red text

3 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

also the digital cover is the heart from baddie teaser poster :jonnycat: i was fuming that it’d be the plain pink background + red text

Same! It’s so much better now 

58 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

 

i was expecting a bomb upon debut like OTR but #71 is amazing :jonny:

Edited by hallucinate

skz outcharting txt in Korea is something i thought I will never see but here we are

This mini lowkey makes 0 sense though :dies: OTR, EW, OTT and Payback sound cohesive with each other and then you have loud bangers Baddie and Holy Moly which stick out like sore thumbs :dies: 

I have heard from moas that beomgyu has no lines (literally none) on Happily Ever After thats why their charting is much worse this time :bird::gaycat1: anways kidding aside, not even giving a single line to a member in a 5 membered group is nasty

Baddie is quite interesting it weirdly reminds me a lot of M.I.A 

 

Taemin, Aespa, Red Velvet and Yawn in the space of less than a month, I'm grompy about how messy it but wow this is gonna be one of the best months in ages for SM sheep

I’m not super familiar with txt but chasing that feeling and growing pain are it for me. 
 

I also like baddie by Ive. She’s cute. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.