Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

a2k >>>> they seem way more relatable for the western audience.

:ahh:gurl...

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Listings have gone up on Barnes & Noble. They can’t be serious with this :ahh: 

6 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

kpop is so BORING rn

 

RED VELVET PLEASE save us :dancehall3:

 

president-trump-please-save-us.gif

exactly, feel the same way :chick3:

ZIwkNWl.gif

6 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

kpop is so BORING rn

 

TripleS PLEASE save us :dancehall3:

 

president-trump-please-save-us.gif

IVE just served MV/Mid-tempo of the year and ITZY served a very strong B+ song with an A video. TripleS aren’t ever touching that level of quality.

Just now, Eternium said:

Listings have gone up on Barnes & Noble. They can’t be serious with this :ahh: 

can we PLEASE move away from this song omg... 

doing more to promote this than spicy and girls combined :bibliahh:

Just now, Eternium said:

Listings have gone up on Barnes & Noble. They can’t be serious with this :ahh: 

 

16 minutes ago, TheCal said:

:ahh:gurl...

i believe in them :chick3: give them like 2 years

5 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Listings have gone up on Barnes & Noble. They can’t be serious with this :ahh: 

I mean I wouldn't be mad at purchasing a physical version (as long as it's not a jewel case) if the photoshoot is the same as the teasers, since it was stunning.

 

But this is coming WAY too late...like SM just let it go now please :rip:

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

I mean I wouldn't be mad at purchasing a physical version (as long as it's not a jewel case) if the photoshoot is the same as the teasers, since it was stunning.

 

But this is coming WAY too late...like SM just let it go now please :rip:

if it's a jewel case they can honestly KEEP it... i'll take a digipack though.

but PLEASE don't be a poster version either :gaycat7:

I knew my dear slavic sestra Iliya wouldn't let me down :jonny5:

НАЙЛЕПШАЯ :clap3:Please avenge for Adela

Just now, youresotoxic said:

if it's a jewel case they can honestly KEEP it... i'll take a digipack though.

but PLEASE don't be a poster version either :gaycat7:

Maybe digipacks with 4x member ver. covers is a good possibility, but this physical release is so late. I guess it's to link with the Raye remix, but still :deadbanana2:

 

I want them to save the good packaging for the comeback, though yeah if it's a jewel case or something cheap looking, I'll pass. They did a good job with MY WORLD, although I agree the Poster ver. should get cut! 

Manon still not beating the “can’t sing” allegations 

 

Is Daniella the curly red ponytail? Because she’s a star!

And If I were y'all I wouldn't be too harsh on their live vocals

 

If even Le Sserafim themselves struggle and avoid to sing it live (still stan them though) what are you expecting from these girls :jonny3:

Yeah, Manon vocals are not it, and her voice always sounds like she just woke up and has phlegm in her throat. That Daniela girl served stable vocals and carried the performance.

 

WNWKFPY.gif

Brooklyn is so plain She made the whole performance so bland and her fake sh*t rainbow and sunshine annoys me :redface:

I have hope for the RV comeback and they better serve another Bad Boy/Psycho.... But when they give us Rookie/Umpah Umpah/RBD/Power Up.... then what, reveluvs ?

 

WNWKFPY.gif

3 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

I have hope for the RV comeback and they better serve another Bad Boy/Psycho.... But when they give us Rookie/Umpah Umpah/RBD/Power Up.... then what, reveluvs ?

 

WNWKFPY.gif

I'm kinda here for another RBB or Umpah Umpah... the vocal slayage :jonny5: but being realistic, I either want another Bad Boy sounding song or something new from them

iwGO7A9.gif

Is Br**klyn some nepo baby?  Why does she have most lines in both missions

WNWKFPY.gif

Edited by TheCal

1 hour ago, Taeyong said:

F7HyzNLaQAAfgX8.png?ex=6516ec7a&is=65159

 

Poor Taeil. Why couldn't it have been Johnny

Life is so unfair :'( Johnny will always be in the group because he is american, we really lost :'(

Edited by DelRey

14 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Is Br**klyn some nepo baby?  Why does she have most lines in both missions

WNWKFPY.gif

Did you watch their preparation vlogs? It seems like she enjoys taking the lead, controlling the group, and stealing lines from other members Her rainbow and sunshine persona is so transparent :biblio:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.