Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

KSOTY IS HERE :jonny4: 

 

 

 

oop I like the aesthetics 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

Wait :jonny4: We're getting something I fear

are they coming back?:deadbanana4: its been while since ven para was released :rip: I hope they get rid of that type of concept in their next comeback since it's obvious its not their forte and their fans don't like it hoping it's after school or tag me kind of song

6 minutes ago, jeanie said:

let's hope it's not memeM at least :redface:  coz nerdy >>> memeM

Well, they both were terrible, but I listen to memeM more

 

Is it just me or her delivery is kinda flat there? Idk is it the song choice, or her pronunciation but she could do better imo :chick3:

 

11 minutes ago, katyberry said:

our last hope is that their reality show is ending tomorrow and they will announce it at the end

but even god rested

at this point, we are just clowning ourselves :chick3:

VIVIZ mini is nice, I love Overdrive and So Special, Pull Up will have to grow but it's a bop

4 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Well, they both were terrible, but I listen to memeM more

tea :coffee2: I hope they come back with masterpieces like ponzona and zombie again :clownny:is that too much to ask?:clownny:

5 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

 

Is it just me or her delivery is kinda flat there? Idk is it the song choice, or her pronunciation but she could do better imo :chick3:

 

she lacks the punch and edge that Avril originally has in the track, huening kai's cover is much closer to how Avril delivers it or so I think :giraffe:

 

 

59 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

another round of “I don’t like this group/this group is outdoing my faves in some metric which means they MUST be fraudulent” :juanny:

i honestly wish i could erase the word payola from existence :deadbanana2: i’m blaming the garbz for this

5 minutes ago, jeanie said:

she lacks the punch and edge that Avril originally has in the track, huening kai's cover is much closer to how Avril delivers it or so I think :giraffe:

 

 

Wow his voice suits the song so much, Yoon needs to learn how to give texture and adds attitude in a song :giraffe:


Just an appreciation post for quite literally the best K-Pop album of all time. The way the crack in the production still hits the same as it did in 2015. They really ate that. :jonnycat: 

 

 

29 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Wait :jonny4: We're getting something I fear

can’t wait :duca:

 

45 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

KSOTY IS HERE :jonny4: 

 

 

 

I will not stan them bc they are too many young girls but one thing for sure Jaden always brings bops! Seriously him under a big 3 label would have been such a collapse. 

Edited by Adama

So...WHERE is HyunA? I need my fix of trashy bops from her that she usually always serves.

 

Nabillera was cute but it didn't really give much and the era was over in like 5 seconds. She needs to get a new agency pronto

 

 

KTRL loves to pick a song that we’ve heard at least 5x before and call it SOTY

 

see:

Tinnitus

Blue Flame

4 minutes ago, katyberry said:

LMAOOOOOO :rip::dancehall3::frown: 

 

 

theres enough time?

9 minutes ago, katyberry said:

LMAOOOOOO :rip::dancehall3::frown: 

 

 

not the "AND MORE" at the end  :deadbanana4:

July it is! 

well i'm a blink so it's normal to me lol

5 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

theres enough time?

enough time for a week promotion :rip: maybe the comeback is in may after all :deadbanana4:

 

I heard some of you were concerned about SRR charting on Bugs and Genie. K-moas downloaded lesser streaming apps to display their power.  I hope you find their charting more aesthetically pleasing now. :heart:

 

 

oop I didn't see that more dates to come:deadbanana4: it's gonna be on August atp :deadbanana4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.