Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

moonlight sunrise is cute but it lacks something, the feels >
the girls looked so good though, can’t wait to make some gifs when i get home :gaygacat6:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 hour ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

How do they keep getting prettier :WAP:
Fm5Fju3WAAAER20?format=jpg&name=large

They’re literally getting more and more dangerous as time goes by and I wanna know what magic potion they’re drinking :jonny:

Moonlight Sunrise is cute but nothing more. TWICE needs a revamp in their sound :chick3:

@Green Tea Is Greenypu were right, the MV budget doesn’t seem to be that much since it’s a prerelease i guess. But still the lighting is spectacular and they look amazing. :clap3:
 

the song is cute, not too punchy but I think that’s what they were going for with the Miami bass. Kinda like Sweetest Pie. All in all, a cute bop which sounds better in the car and with headphones :loud:

 

their pronunciations could have been better but that’s expected from a group with no fluent English speaker. The lyrics were not cringy as in most kpop songs so let’s celebrate that! The “I need you o’clock right now” though :rip: That has to be intentional. Double entendre kweens. 

6 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

 

their pronunciations could have been better but that’s expected from a group with no fluent English speaker. The lyrics were not cringy as in most kpop songs so let’s celebrate that! The “I need you o’clock right now” though :rip: That has to be intentional. Double entendre kweens. 

Look at this scene...  :eli:

 

 

Just now, BigBangStan said:

Look at this scene...  :eli:

 

 

:dies:
yas tell him kween

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

@Green Tea Is Greenypu were right, the MV budget doesn’t seem to be that much since it’s a prerelease i guess. But still the lighting is spectacular and they look amazing. :clap3:
 

the song is cute, not too punchy but I think that’s what they were going for with the Miami bass. Kinda like Sweetest Pie. All in all, a cute bop which sounds better in the car and with headphones :loud:

 

their pronunciations could have been better but that’s expected from a group with no fluent English speaker. The lyrics were not cringy as in most kpop songs so let’s celebrate that! The “I need you o’clock right now” though :rip: That has to be intentional. Double entendre kweens. 

I have to say they made the most out of it tho, they played around with cgi (pretty good cgi at that :bam:) so it didn't feel lackluster at all :WAP:

I like the song a lot, kind of prefer it over Talk That Talk ngl :gaycat3: I'm really curious about the actual title tho, since momo said she felt like it was something really new for them and on line with her personal style... the possibilities :WAP:
 

Finally a TWICE song I like since Feel Special :clap3: Major props to the girls especially Dahyun for managing to not sound annoying in this track

28 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

I have to say they made the most out of it tho, they played around with cgi (pretty good cgi at that :bam:) so it didn't feel lackluster at all :WAP:

I like the song a lot, kind of prefer it over Talk That Talk ngl :gaycat3: I'm really curious about the actual title tho, since momo said she felt like it was something really new for them and on line with her personal style... the possibilities :WAP:
 

They really played with the color palette so beautifully. But of course the girls upped the quality with their beauty ngl :clap3:

 

and yeah I was worried after hearing the teaser, but the chorus doesn’t sound as lacking with the Miami Bass beat. This is gonna amazing with the bass-boosted speakers :jonnycat:

 

and Momo’s description got me hyped because we know her style is way more mature and chill and sexy and moody, so I hope girlie isn’t lying or misleading us :gaycat6: It’s time we got a title track that’s a proper departure. 

 

(I know they’ll still keep that twice flair but yeah)

2 hours ago, Magdalene said:

cant stop hearing “it’s i need your cock right now” in the prechorus :WAP:

HELPPPP I can't unhear it now  :deadbanana4:

Moonlight Sunrise was nice but nothing extraordinary

 

God Feels >>>

 

No MuCo or Inki this week.  Heck, Simply K-pop didn't even do anything today.  All we're left with is

 

  • MuBank.EP1148: Double Decker, ILY:1, Lee Jiyoung, PRIMROSE, H1-KEY, HEEO, Park Hyeonseo, cignature, woo!ah!, NewJeans (2 songs), Espero, Moonbin & Sanha, MONSTA X, SF9

:cm:

6 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

No MuCo or Inki this week.  Heck, Simply K-pop didn't even do anything today.  All we're left with is

 

  • MuBank.EP1148: Double Decker, ILY:1, Lee Jiyoung, PRIMROSE, H1-KEY, HEEO, Park Hyeonseo, cignature, woo!ah!, NewJeans (2 songs), Espero, Moonbin & Sanha, MONSTA X, SF9

:cm:

Props to KBS and Music Bank for booking Minji one week after Wonyoung’s exit, the revolving door of it girl guest MCs begins :gaycat5:

And lastly, mother served.

 

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png
 

(i know it’s useless to want her to get enough lines as a lead vocalist at this point, but whatever I guess)

Cute song! Wish the chorus had a little more oomph but I like it overall.

 

Already hate the cock memes. :rip:

New Twice song kinda bops, after a few more plays it has potential to be better than The Feels I'd say:clap3:

 

Also Momo and Chaeyoung ate the other girls up :clap3:

Edited by the good guy_duh

Moonlight Sunrise's chorus with them nasal voices sounds so cunty, i can see why the producers gave Tzuyu and Mina two choruses :WAP:

1 hour ago, BigBangStan said:

Look at this scene...  :eli:

 

 

:rip:
 

I can’t help but scream when I hear this now. The screaming at the end and this make me laugh in public :rip:

13 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

It’s giving the next face of Chanel 

 

She is so pretty  :penguin:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.