Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

18 minutes ago, Magdalene said:

cant stop hearing “it’s i need your cock right now” in the prechorus :WAP:

The way I'll be shouting that lyric in my car. :jonny5:

moonlight sunrise is a bop much better than the feels ( I lowkey want a Korean version)

 

they all look stunning. Jeongyeon with long hair :WAP: 
 

 I don’t know if it was necessary to give tzu and Mina 2 chorus though 

My aunties are far too young to be mothering as they do :skull:

 

 

 

I actually like moonlight sunrise and it totally sounds like a TWICE song. I feel like when kpop groups release english songs, they normally go for a sound that it is very different from theirs (dynamite, ice cream, life is too short, boys llike you, etc) which is weird and it must be very confusing for their fans.

3 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

How do they keep getting prettier :WAP:
Fm5Fju3WAAAER20?format=jpg&name=large

even Dahyun is beating the visual hole allegations :clap3:

That Twice song has a good beat, but they should have practiced more on pronunciation. The way they sing it isn't going to work on radio in the US

 

:rip:

8 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

even Dahyun is beating the visual hole allegations :clap3:

She was never 

I like Moonlight Sunrise, it feels much more like a Twice song than their recent releases. The vocals are a struggle though :rip: I honestly wish it was in Korean cause I think it probably would've sounded better both lyrically and vocally.

Moonlight Sunrise is a bop…I thought their English pronunciation sounded really good minus the “it’s I need you o’clock right now” line 

 

Edit- not them deleting and reposting it

 

Edited by JoanneActII

liked this way more the feels! before talk that talk i literally didnt like another twice single since feel special (almost 3 years :dies:) but yeah moonlight sunrise is cute! it reminds me a lot of sweetest pie mostly because they’re both miami bass :heart:

my ******* girls are BACK :jonny5:

album out before this concert 100% AHHH :WAP:

 

Fm5UHjBaAAACv--?format=jpg&name=large

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

Boys Planet group will end SKZ, TXT & ENHA. I can feel the storm is coming. 
 

These 2 gheys need to be in the final line up

 

 

A lot of contestants have so many solo stans already - and the show hasn't even aired yet. The final line up will have major potential to be big sellers for sure :eatpopcorn:

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

 

They all looked amazing  :smitten2:

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

Boys Planet group will end SKZ, TXT & ENHA. I can feel the storm is coming. 
 

These 2 gheys need to be in the final line up

 

 

I wonder how are they gonna decide the Boys Planet groups final members this time around? If they go for pure 100% voting for Korean GP then I fear they'll made some choices :gaycat7:

1 minute ago, discreetinside said:

I wonder how are they gonna decide the Boys Planet groups final members this time around? If they go for pure 100% voting for Korean GP then I fear they'll made some choices :gaycat7:

If it's a 9 member final group - I feel they'll do highest voting between both the K group and G group, with 5 Korean members and 4 Global members?

52 minutes ago, AbsynthPop said:

My aunties are far too young to be mothering as they do :skull:

 

 

 

I loved this part :rip: it was camp. 

new Twice song sounds as if Loona tried to record The Sweetest Pie :michael:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.