Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

The way it backfired quickly 

Oops, I only saw the tweet about them selling 400k by 7 pm.

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

  • ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Let's not forget that everytime her name was brought was for how much she was bad in the live show while she lipsyncing. And the time she was live she was a whole beat behind the pre-recorded vocals.

Like... I wasn't sure if they were trolling at first :dies:

 

Taeyong also choreographed the dance that went viral for Zoo saur.. :fan:

 

But as for her live vocals being behind, I think there were technical issues that were causing that so it wasn't her fault

Edited by Taeyong

Zoo went viral because is good and the performance/choreo is fun

the skz stan is just using giselle to throw shade at nct :celestial5:

9 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Let's not forget that everytime her name was brought was for how much she was bad in the live show while she lipsyncing. And the time she was live she was a whole beat behind the pre-recorded vocals.

Watch out the Giminions are gonna come for you

 

 

Wtf. Cube is really getting rich, huh? "Queencard" is really doing neat 70 mil views firse week? :ahh: I was over the song 3 days after it premiered. Come on NJ, save kpop. IVE songs are getting old too. 

 

 

 

 

Trying to figure out the concept

It's giving Ko ko bop vibes :sherlock:

27 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

Jennie is Dyanne 

 

Hopefully if it gets a season 2 Jennie gets a bigger role 

16 minutes ago, muddysquirrel said:

Wtf. Cube is really getting rich, huh? "Queencard" is really doing neat 70 mil views firse week? :ahh: I was over the song 3 days after it premiered. Come on NJ, save kpop. IVE songs are getting old too. 

These labels are getting ridiculous with these ads, all the inflation for MVs and for what?

 

 

Kinda glad the blonde is gone :lakitu: It was cute but she looks otherwordly with black hair

45 minutes ago, Xalric said:

 

 

I'm Screaming not Shuhua being a better dancer than Eunbin now. :ahh:

 

j0zk8Xh.png

 

:cm:

people probably saw that jennie and V were both scheduled to attend cannes and connected the dots

I doubt they'll show up together

would love to be wrong tho :oh:

1 minute ago, Sugden said:

i dont think they will do it

but it would be so iconic if they did

would love to see the army meltdowns on twitter :gaycat3:

33 minutes ago, Xalric said:

 

 

Minnie solo version of i-dle songs always HIT.

 

:heart2: my fave from their new album.

1(+2) Spicy

33(+8) Thirsty

45(+15) S&S

 

oh 3 songs in the melon daily top 50 :clap3:

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

 

 

I'm Screaming not Shuhua being a better dancer than Eunbin now. :ahh:

 

30s of struggling in a 20s tiktok :gaycat7:

12 minutes ago, Taeyong said:

Like... I wasn't sure if they were trolling at first :dies:

 

Taeyong also choreographed the dance that went viral for Zoo saur.. :fan:

 

But as for her live vocals being behind, I think there were technical issues that were causing that so it wasn't her fault

Let’s not act like Giselle being on the song didn’t have a huge impact :rip: It’s also the most streamed song from any NCT tracks in the last 2 years :rip: Say thank you Giselle :clap3:

 

11 minutes ago, Sugden said:

Zoo went viral because is good and the performance/choreo is fun

the skz stan is just using giselle to throw shade at nct :celestial5:

“Using Giselle” when I literally one of her biggest stans in here? :rip: Like I have constantly defending her against these so called “MYs” and Sheep in here, so don’t even go there. 
 

You do know that I stan other groups apart from SKZ right? :dies:

In case y’all ever accuse me of using others to hate on another group, here’s my stan list: 

- SKZ

- aespa

- EVERGLOW

- ITZY

- TWICE

- BLACKPINK

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.