Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

WTMW is truly excellent. One of their best songs I've decided. The production, those guitars :gaycat7:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

11 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

I hope your Hangul is better than mine but I think that's Epik High for today. Hyuna and BIBI tomorrow.

 

And some other people that I can't read :rip:

Thanks, but :rip: nah my hangul is even worse, my take with the one over Bibi is Krezui?? :deadbanana:which not making sense.

Another track video coming today, which one is it? Make your bet

 

I'm not ready for the Salty & Sweet collapse :jonny: 

 

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Pinter said:

I mean sure it was peaceful everybody knows aespa will break the record next week so why bother...  Lol 

You just prove that poster right, tho'.

4 minutes ago, Cain said:

As someone who didn’t follow IZONE at all, Sakura is like the least charismatic LSFM member to me :skull:

She doesn't fit girl crush but she was It girl of Japan and stole the spotlight in PD48 since the very beginning for a reason

Sakura is a good performer. The only member of Lesserafim that is not serving 24/7 is the maknae who's name I don't know.

Say what you want about their vocals but the girls are top tier performers. Itzy coded indeed

7 minutes ago, Sept said:

Another track video coming today, which one is it? Make your bet

 

I'm not ready for the Salty & Sweet collapse :jonny: 

 

spacer.png

I hope it's Salty & Sweet today and Thirsty tomorrow. They can keep Till We Snooze Again.

Depending on the quality of Spicy, this could easily be their best album surpassing Savage. Different vibe so a little bit hard to compare maybe, but still.

 

It helps when you have a boatload of demos to choose from ig, so many unreleased tracks now :skull::skull::skull:

22 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

This is so sad 😞 ya read what's going on with Chungha? She deserves better and we deserve Bare And Rare Part 2!!!

 

https://www.geo.tv/latest/484756-k-pop-idol-chungha-writes-letter-to-her-fans-following-separation-from-agency

From what her entourage are implying, she might have to sue to get all of her unreleased songs 

15 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

i feel like her case is super interesting because one day, she was super busy releasing singles and MV, dueting and performing overseas but after that, nothing was happening.

From the minute her health condition was announced the tour talk was stopped and even the company never really pushed démente while the song was actually starting to get spin in the US.

2 minutes ago, Cain said:

Wait Wonyoung and Yujin being in IZONE too :skull: the redistribution 

I wish i could relive the first time i knew iz*one. 

I'm think I'm in the minority that thinks Sakura fits well in LaSakurafim. It's so easy to spot her on stage too because of her charisma. 

 

Eunchae is the only one I don't really care about tbh. But she's serving this comeback.

Edited by State of Grace.

I wish I was active in k-pop when IZONE were just starting to take off because imagine Sakura, Wonyoung, Yujin, Chaewon, Chaeyeon, Eunbi, Jo Yuri in one group :WAP:

 

GOT The Beat wishes

Edited by Flomik

4 minutes ago, Xalric said:

 

From the minute her health condition was announced the tour talk was stopped and even the company never really pushed démente while the song was actually starting to get spin in the US.

Oh, so she actually had valid reason about her sudden hiatus? i thought it was conflict of interest with 88rising.

32 minutes ago, Sept said:

Will aespa perform in these university festivals at all? Like that's where you legit make fans since uni students are the biggest music consumers and trend makers :biblio: 

if they perform WTMW live at those festivals, the collapse potential

Considering the level of charisma in the group and how big Ive & Lesserafim are, IZONEs success seems very underwhelming in hindsight :rip:The fact that y'all don't know them says it all. Like they had some cute hits and good albums sales but broadly they were overshadowed by third gen groups. 

 

Maybe their sound was too gay or something

 

edit: actually, maybe it's a good example of why girl groups are becoming smaller. I feel like girls like Wonyoung, Chaewon etc got a bit faceless and lost in Izone, whereas they're able to shine in smaller groups.

33 minutes ago, Cain said:

As someone who didn’t follow IZONE at all, Sakura is like the least charismatic LSFM member to me :skull:

It actually depends. Imo she is the least charismatic but that's not a bad thing since Chaewon, Yunjin and Kazuha are all very charismatic and each take turn on the spotlight.

 

But I've seen several analysis video ranking Sakura as the most charismatic member. It's divisive. 

15 minutes ago, Flomik said:

I wish I was active in k-pop when IZONE were just starting to take off because imagine Sakura, Wonyoung, Yujin, Chaewon, Chaeyeon, Eunbi, Jo Yuri in one group :WAP:

 

GOT The Beat wishes

Ugh same!! I've heard a few Izone bops like La Vie and Violeta but never really fully got into them. By the time I started having big interest with them, they have already disbanded.

 

I can't believe how good we had it :'(

 

37 minutes ago, Sept said:

Another track video coming today, which one is it? Make your bet

 

I'm not ready for the Salty & Sweet collapse :jonny: 

 

spacer.png

Thirsty aka the best song of their career. But wouldn't mind S&S since it's hyperpop-esque excellence 

 

spacer.png

plenty of people find sakura charismatic. she's had a career for 11 years and only grown more popular with time... 

 

6 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Considering the level of charisma in the group and how big Ive & Lesserafim are, IZONEs success seems very underwhelming in hindsight :rip: Like they had some cute hits and good albums sales but broadly they were overshadowed by third gen groups. 

 

Maybe their sound was too gay or something

 

edit: actually, maybe it's a good example of why girl groups are becoming smaller. I feel like girls like Wonyoung, Chaewon etc got a bit faceless and lost in Izone, whereas they're able to shine in smaller groups.

probably also just kpop growth in general. i mean they sold really well for their time but even 2 years ago the market was different. I don't think it helps that their sound/image didn't seem the type that a lot of international fans really went for. I was never interested in them because of the amount of members + the fact they were going to disband shortly. seemed pointless getting into them. 

43 minutes ago, Epi.oxy. said:

Without Sakura there would be no lsrf. She was announce 2 years before the group debut, right before izone disband. The group is built around her. With chaewon and minju the group clearly aim for japanese market which three of them are the most popular. If minju was in the group, shes definitely center. Sakura is not center because shes not confident enough so they push garam. Chaewon is talented but she doesnt have korean visual type to be IT. Chaewon is the definition of luck, if she didnt get rig in izone she wouldnt be here.

What if in the future the real ranking of Izone is published and we don't see Chaewon's name there, will she get Garam'd? :chick3:

1 hour ago, CrisPop said:


:cries:

Wtf ???  He’s enlisting in 8 days ??? Did something happened with the government ? I’m sure it’s bc Ravi, F him! 
 

A Exo comeback without Kai is just so weird especially since he’s Exo center… 
I was so exited for the comeback but now all my hype is gone… 

2 hours ago, Adama said:

I wanted to point out that LSRFM broke Born Pink first day sales record yesterday and it was super peaceful.  A Proof that Blonks are not the problem :gaycat5:

 

Cause LSRFM served talent, beauty, and GREAT music. And they don't have a dumbass stan in the thread with 99% of their posts is screaming "BLONK!!!!!" and various other insults trying to bait reactions. 💀

1 hour ago, WhalieX said:

No Blue Blood :chick3:

 

But no Eleven either nn that's the problem when you have too many HITS that people wanna hear I fear. :giraffe:

Naurr when will they start promoting some b side :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

Well I don’t see any Fearnots provoked the Blinks as well. Fearnots :clap3:being unproblematic :clap3:

We love the unproblematic Fearnots! 
 

1 hour ago, Cain said:

Animated GIF
 

The way I thought she was gonna pick up someone’s phone jeudjsiekrk WHAT IS THIS

The GIF :redface:

Stanning EXO is a curse, i'm having a meltdown :deadbanana:

 

I was so happy about my full group comeback and now, without Kai, It will just feel empty again, like It was during DFTF without Suho and Chen or Obsession without Ksoo and Xiumin 

 

And Sehun is just 3 months younger than Kai, what If he has to go unexpectedly too before the comeback?? 

 

 

Edited by Mitsuki

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.