Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

14 minutes ago, BTS said:

No, she’s the standout yes but not an it-girl.

Wonyoung and Jennie are It-girls because they’re influential. Their makeup, visuals, hair, fashion - girls wanna be them. 
 

Chaewon is more of a Seulgi/Yeji/Tzuyu where Wonyoung and Jennie are more of an Irene/Yuna/Jihyo

Not you switching Tzuyu and Jihyo like that lol . Tzuyu is totally a Irene, Wy,Jennie, Yuna type, people want to look like her. The Tzuyu gate really ruined everything...

Meanwhile Jihyo is a great performer just like Seulgi, Yeji, Chaewon but they aren't influencial

 

Edited by Adama

  • ShowChamp.EP474: CRAXY, Lee A Young, ALICE, DreamNote, Xikers, BLITZERS, Xdinary Heroes, TEMPEST, DRIPPIN, EPEX, WE US, CMDM, HANEUM

:cm:

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

ugh i'm just so happy with everything aespa is doing right now :WAP:

 

 

I'm obsessed with this :jonnycat:

 

I need to STOP listening so I won't risk overplaying before the full song releases :skull:

37 minutes ago, Adama said:

I wanted to point out that LSRFM broke Born Pink first day sales record yesterday and it was super peaceful.  A Proof that Blonks are not the problem  :gaycat5:

 

thank you :clap3: if there is no baiting there is no fighting but congratulations only 

43 minutes ago, Xalric said:

@WhalieX I was right. Starship announced that Monsta X would released solo, Jooheon solo debut was announced first and then Shownu and Hyungwon sub-unit for the summer. I knew it he would have never accepted the solo album. 

It's the year of solos and sub units and I'm happy!

 

My man debuting on May 22nd. I can't wait!! :jonnycat:

Hyungwon x Shownu unit is honestly a slay. I know Hyungwon is cooking up a sexy banger.

I still wish for a Shownu solo when the time comes for Hyungwon to enlist. He's has so much potential. :wanda:

No Blue Blood :chick3:

 

But no Eleven either nn that's the problem when you have too many HITS that people wanna hear I fear. :giraffe:

WTMW is such a powerful and big record :jonny: if you’d tell me it’s an opening and promo track for a blockbuster movie I would totally believe it 

2 hours ago, WhalieX said:

AKSJSHJDKSKS :hoetenks:

This is ****** nnnnn. These poor girls :rip:

8 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

No Blue Blood :chick3:

 

But no Eleven either nn that's the problem when you have too many HITS that people wanna hear I fear. :giraffe:

aside from Ive, who else are performing?

57 minutes ago, Adama said:

I wanted to point out that LSRFM broke Born Pink first day sales record yesterday and it was super peaceful.  A Proof that Blonks are not the problem  :gaycat5:

Well I don’t see any Fearnots provoked the Blinks as well. Fearnots :clap3:being unproblematic :clap3:

Animated GIF
 

The way I thought she was gonna pick up someone’s phone jeudjsiekrk WHAT IS THIS

7 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

aside from Ive, who else are performing?

I hope your Hangul is better than mine but I think that's Epik High for today. Hyuna and BIBI tomorrow.

 

And some other people that I can't read :rip:

6 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Some k-pop stans should not be allowed to procreate

 

Animated GIF

That's certainly not a Dreamcatcher show.

 

:cm:

I mean sure it was peaceful everybody knows aespa will break the record next week so why bother...  Lol 

Will aespa perform in these university festivals at all? Like that's where you legit make fans since uni students are the biggest music consumers and trend makers :biblio: 

Without Sakura there would be no lsrf. She was announce 2 years before the group debut, right before izone disband. The group is built around her. With chaewon and minju the group clearly aim for japanese market which three of them are the most popular. If minju was in the group, shes definitely center. Sakura is not center because shes not confident enough so they push garam. Chaewon is talented but she doesnt have korean visual type to be IT. Chaewon is the definition of luck, if she didnt get rig in izone she wouldnt be here.

5 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

This is so sad 😞 ya read what's going on with Chungha? She deserves better and we deserve Bare And Rare Part 2!!!

 

https://www.geo.tv/latest/484756-k-pop-idol-chungha-writes-letter-to-her-fans-following-separation-from-agency

i feel like her case is super interesting because one day, she was super busy releasing singles and MV, dueting and performing overseas but after that, nothing was happening.

As someone who didn’t follow IZONE at all, Sakura is like the least charismatic LSFM member to me :skull:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.