Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Why tf does anyone like these festivals. Who wants to stand all day :deadbanana4:ย And if you're only going to see the headliner just go to their concert :rip:ย 

ย 

How do they possibly fit all of those acts in one day with the headliner getting 1-2 hours :deadbanana2:

ย 

it's not about being a fan of the music anymore it's literally just TikTokers showing off their outfits at #Chella

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!ย  ย  MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then? ย  I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel.ย now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now.ย 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at allย 

rosรฉ needs to do something about her hair asap so she can serve like this again :jonny5:

PINKchella!!!!!

:duca::duca::duca::duca:

I can finally be excited to talk about it

didn't wanna get my hopes up over the rumors and be disappointed

but biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch come throughย 

These iconic, history making bad b!tchesย :clap3:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Mel.

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Now Wonyoung is also a memeโ€ฆ.. truly an IT girl ย :dies:

ย 

ย 

The way she could belt every note in the fifth register barely opening her mouth ๐Ÿ‘„ :wanda:

Aretha is shaking from the graveย 

Expecting anything different other than a revised setlist & performance of their current tour is setting yourself up for disappointment, knowing YGโ€™s historyย :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, newaespa said:

Did TWICE performed in Coachella before?

i think their fave, Katy Perry, who TWICE look up to her by talent, did not performed in Coachella too?ย :ducky:

you are not funny and your english is broken.

4 hours ago, xrosup said:

It's a hit! somewhere at least :toofunny3:ย Here's hoping this create some hype for their next japanese release on February

ย 

They've sold 42k just from back catalog. It's huge! And currently they have 4 albums charting inside Oricon's Top 50

ย 

Case 143 might have the effect Maniac had in China, but Japan this time. Let's see how well their first studio album will do.ย 

ย 

ย 

4 hours ago, xrosup said:

The funny thing is other people's fans hiding behind NJ :toofunny3:

My queen won't escape the token stans, I fear.ย 

congrats to whackpink. anticipating jisooโ€™s debut stage with her own yes no maybeย 

Edited by Antunes

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way they are so big in Japanย :clap3:And we are getting a full Japanese studio album in February, which will hopefully establish them completely over thereย :wanda:ย 

JYP really also need to push Lee Know in Japan as well, since he's one of the most popular male idols in Japan right now, and the Japanese are loving him + he's also the only member that can speak Japanese at moderate level. Fun fact: He's also a big anime nerdย :clap3:

They also need to convince Japanese netizens that he's half Japanese and is Kento Yamazki's cousinย :gaycat7:ย  And just like that, a new Japanese it-boy is bornย :celestial5:

20210103_164839.jpgimage_2021-01-04_113502.png

ย 

LeeKnow-Star-Metal-Rivet-Sweatshirt-Inspiration-3-e1643800522663.jpg?v=1660749192&width=493Kento_Yamazaki-p02.jpg

ย 

I almost died when they announced their 1st studio album ONE DAY after SKZ-REPLAY release. I can't handle so many emotions.ย ย :jonny5:

But I should've expected, because their Kyocera Dome/Saitama Super Arena encores are in late february, so they will be in Japan and It's the perfect timing to promote the comeback.ย 

ย 

Also, these weeks I wasn't active here I missed your endless Lee Know promotions that always make me laugh. JYP should hire you, kingย :dies:

ย 

3 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

As @xrosupย mentioned, it's mostly token stans aka Armys and Moas attacking SKZย ย :rip:ย But it's the MOA's trying to hide behind NewJennies for me, cause both SKZ and NewJennies are bigger than TXTย :skull:

Btw bestie, where have you been cause you have been missed! And I love your new avi!ย :clap3: Stan Lee Know stan angel:angelo:ย ezgif-5-096b18f841.thumb.gif.1cd9d624cb3:angelo:

Awwย :chick3:

Let's talk about what we haven't in the past weeks.ย 

Did you like SKZ-REPLAY's new songs? What are your favorite songs? (I already know Limbo is one of them:deadbanana2:)ย 

ย 

Also, what did you think about their plans for this year on Step Out 2023?ย 

I know I already asked this but I still wanna know if the OMG mv is considered insensitive and ableist in terms of the asylum concept?

ย 

Also I saw the new peak, are the chances of Ditto entering the Hot 100 strong for within the next 2 weeks? Because I'm already putting it in my to stream playlistย :jonny5:

Why are people so negative to whatever BLACKPINK does? It's like they can't never win.ย 

ย 

I'm anticipating the slayageย :clap3:

11 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

I know I already asked this but I still wanna know if the OMG mv is considered insensitive and ableist in terms of the asylum concept?

I've actually wanting to say something about thatย 

Jennie got in a whole controversy for her nurse & patient scene in LOVESICK GIRLSย 

banned the video until the scene was taken out

ย 

but it's crickets for NewJeans, who's entire video uses that concept. interesting...

you can't tell me there aren't people in Korea trying to work against BP

4 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I've actually wanting to say something about thatย 

Jennie got in a whole controversy for her nurse & patient scene in LOVESICK GIRLSย 

banned the video until the scene was taken out

ย 

but it's crickets for NewJeans, who's entire video uses that concept. interesting...

you can't tell me there aren't people in Korea trying to work against BP

That's not the reason why the Jennie scene got taken outย 

ย 

Jennie scene was taken out cuz it was Seen as something sexual and nurse and sexual has been used as a sexual fantasy thing since ever and of course in Korea it would be worse since they are one of the most conservative countries in the worldย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Sorecer

1 minute ago, Sorecer said:

That's not the reason why the Jennie scene got taken outย 

ย 

Jennie scene was taken out cuz it was Seen as something sexual and nurse and sexual has been used as a sexual fantasy thing since ever and of course in Korea it would be worse since they are one of the most conservative countries in the worldย 

ย 

ย 

they also said it was mocking healthcare workers, etc..

did they not have healthcare workers in the NewJeans video? yes they didย 

ย 

so where's the uproar for them?

Just now, Mel. said:

I've actually wanting to say something about thatย 

Jennie got in a whole controversy for her nurse & patient scene in LOVESICK GIRLSย 

banned the video until the scene was taken out

ย 

but it's crickets for NewJeans, who's entire video uses that concept. interesting...

you can't tell me there aren't people in Korea trying to work against BP

"people in Korea trying to work against BP" in question was Korea's Medical Workers Union, who felt that her nurse costume was overly sexualized(which it was) and contributed to stereotypes in their profession. I know you're not the brightest of the bunch, but it doesn't take much to realize that people have the right to be mad at the sexualization of their jobs, there's no conspiracy

Anyways....

2023 is looking real bright for the Pinks and it's only Januaryย 

I wonder what else they have plannedย :duca:

ย 

ย 

ย 


stream this smash since itโ€™s living rent-free in everyoneโ€™s mind tonightย :jonny6:

7 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

"people in Korea trying to work against BP" in question was Korea's Medical Workers Union, who felt that her nurse costume was overly sexualized(which it was) and contributed to stereotypes in their profession. I know you're not the brightest of the bunch, but it doesn't take much to realize that people have the right to be mad at the sexualization of their jobs, there's no conspiracy

there was nothing sexual about the scene whatsoever

so like I said...another example of Korea trying to take down BP

ย 

and don't try to come for intelligence b!tch

make your point without being nasty cause I can get in the gutter if that's what you want

Edited by Mel.

16 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

That's not the reason why the Jennie scene got taken outย 

ย 

Jennie scene was taken out cuz it was Seen as something sexual and nurse and sexual has been used as a sexual fantasy thing since ever and of course in Korea it would be worse since they are one of the most conservative countries in the worldย 

ย 

ย 

Tell him

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.