Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

So I went ice skating today.....

Featured Replies

What the **** ?

 

There's no fun in that ****. I watched two people bust they heads open on that dame ice. I held on to the barrier for dear life the whole time. Scared out of my mind. Is this something that people really enjoy? Cause I didn't.

 

The things we do to get our dicks sucked these days.

14 minutes ago, bidet said:

it's fun you just suck at it 

This

 

33 minutes ago, bidet said:

it's fun you just suck at it 

I’m afraid this is it. 

You need to get some lessons sis…


Start with this routine:

 

I enjoy skating. It requires a certain level of gross motor and coordination skills and isn’t for everyone and that’s ok!!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.