Adele - I Drink Wine

Michael196

Gorgeous video for a gorgeous song. :clap3:  Easily the best video of the era and should have been released following "Easy On Me". She wore the same dress in the video that she wore at the BRIT Awards performance which makes me think her team would have released much earlier had Vegas-gate never happened. 

Edited by Hector

Cute. Get that grammy campaign going

The video is fine …. But why it was released this late… first I tought ohh maybe because is Halloween theme but It’s not :deadbanana2:

OMG remains as 30 Best video 

This song is timeless 

Her best MV! :clap3:

This was the MV that was teased by some random dude on FB posting a pic of the set isn’t it? Because it looks like it x 

Love this! Don’t get why people complain about how late it is since it’s more than a gift for fans plus a warm up/hype for the Vegas Residency and Grammy campaign 

so pretty! if it would have been a single and released during the album release week I know it could have received a lot of buzz and even would have been a contender for best MV on VMA's or the Grammy's though they don’t award excellence lately so 

22 minutes ago, Raptus said:

last 10 seconds served Where the Wild Roses Grow :gaycat4:

i'd love Adele to sing something lowkey unsettling/creepy like that

Great video. Rolling in the deep and Someone like you were good in their simplicity but now she really needed something like this. 

This song is 100, better snatch that #1 for 10 weeks :clap3:the video is fine but I see nothing to do with Halloween. :giraffe:

Good video. 

The scene in water reminds me of Bey's Mood 4 Eva.

Visually is beautiful and that gorgeous man who swam towards her, whew!

1 hour ago, Dula Peep said:

Not the hot criminal coming after Adele :ghostface:

If you know, you know :jonny:

Wow she really did that :clap3: Why is this the most effort she put since the album came out though? 

QueenofCopyPaste
20 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Wow she really did that :clap3: Why is this the most effort she put since the album came out though? 

Vegas and Grammy campaign 

Easily one of her best videos, if not her best. We love her again!

Such a stunning, beautifully executed video. Bravo to everyone involved! Now there’s an artwork. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.