Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé - "CUFF IT"

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Machete said:

In the US, it has reached its streaming peak, so radio performance will be vital to it now. If it can be a decent overall radio hit (top 10 peak) then it will easily peak top 10 on Hot 100 as long as it is still top 40 on both US Spotify and US AM when the time comes. This is because Hot 100 is so radio fuelled that its impact carries so much (there are songs in the Hot 100 top 10 right now that Cuff It is already outstreaming by nearly 2 million and outselling :rip:)  Regardless, I wouldn't expect this song to reach its single-run Hot 100 peak (or new peak if it can pass the debut of #13) until late November to January (not December though as Christmas songs will flood), due to radio taking time to gain, especially for post album-singles. Pop play will be important to obviously maximize radio peak, but it can still reach top 10 overall radio without it being a Pop radio smasha: BMS entered top 10 of overall radio before it entered top 15 of pop radio.

 

Globally, the song is still reaching new streaming peaks, but they are slowing down because:
a) TikTok trend impact can't last for eternity
b) the higher you get, the less room there is to grow.

Good news is, the playlisting for the song itself has PLENTY of room to grow. It is only #15 on TTH :rip: and fairly low on countries' "Hot Hits" playlist. They can easily aggressively push the playlisting in the incoming weeks to sustain growth/stability. Right now I would expect us to reach a new Global Spotify peak of #19-#16 this weekend, as the gaps between the songs in the top 20 are quite obviously very large: +200K gap between Cuff It (#20) and the #15 Global song right now.

 

...Of course, a video would make growing streams in both US and Global 1000x easier, but Jesus coming back is likelier than that. 

OE28L8P.gif

THANK YOU! 

  • Replies 4k
  • Views 308.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

We're going to have TWO PLATINUM singles in the UK. Hopefully AS will too. I need SR (or Heated) to do the same as well and she will soar higher on the UK most certified female list. 

8 hours ago, Aramis said:

The rats jumping on board lmaooooo

Nah, I like Beyonce's music. :gaycat4: What I can't stand is her fans who overrate her so much and think she 's the best artist ever :ahh: when she's not even the greatest of her generation :gaycat4:

whatever, It's the first time that I hear she on public in Mexico since Telephone. :clap3: a smash 

Edited by unclefloprry

2 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

Nah, I like Beyonce's music. :gaycat4: What I can't stand is her fans who overrate her so much and think she 's the best artist ever :ahh: when she's not even the greatest of her generation :gaycat4:

whatever, It's the first time that I hear he on public in Mexico since Telephone. :clap3: a smash 

Who is, tell us. :celestial5:

Wonder why they didn't have it impacting Pop immediately? 

 

At least this is something, I'll take it. 

The big pop stations in Miami, Chicago, Phoenix, and San Fran are just starting to play this

1 hour ago, unclefloprry said:

Nah, I like Beyonce's music. :gaycat4: What I can't stand is her fans who overrate her so much and think she 's the best artist ever :ahh: when she's not even the greatest of her generation :gaycat4:

whatever, It's the first time that I hear he on public in Mexico since Telephone. :clap3: a smash 

Hush. Less trolling, more streaming, thanks 

1 hour ago, unclefloprry said:

Nah, I like Beyonce's music. :gaycat4: What I can't stand is her fans who overrate her so much and think she 's the best artist ever :ahh: when she's not even the greatest of her generation :gaycat4:

whatever, It's the first time that I hear he on public in Mexico since Telephone. :clap3: a smash 

Welp i have some news for u

 

OE28L8P.gif

1 hour ago, unclefloprry said:

Nah, I like Beyonce's music. :gaycat4: What I can't stand is her fans who overrate her so much and think she 's the best artist ever :ahh: when she's not even the greatest of her generation :gaycat4:

whatever, It's the first time that I hear he on public in Mexico since Telephone. :clap3: a smash 

youʻre insufferable...get a job or a life.

16 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

Finally she's winning with the right song :clap3: :jonnycat:

it’s true all her nastiest haters are secret fans :rip: 

Wait is Bey gonna be stronger on the hot 100 in the 2020s than the 2010s? I find that hilarious. :laugh:

We US Hive need to keep doing her dirty with these updates! Release the visuals, *****! :giraffe:

1 minute ago, Aramis said:

#3 on TTH + Cover :hippo:

 

 

Convinced there's a Parkwood employee monitoring this thread for tips on how to rollout this single.

OE28L8P.gif

 

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Aramis said:

#3 on TTH + Cover :hippo:

 

 

:party::party::party:

3 minutes ago, Machete said:

Convinced there's a Parkwood employee monitoring this thread for tips on how to rollout this single.

OE28L8P.gif

 

Tell them to release the fuckin visuals boo

 

OE28L8P.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.