Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Doja Cat shaved her head

Featured Replies

  • Replies 60
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand her. I have always had thin, straight and unruly hair, difficult to comb, that's why my mother always combed my hair, even when I was a teenager. When I was 15 I decided it was time to do my own hair, but I got too frustrated and couldn't do it, I felt stupid. At that stage of my life I was going through a strong depression and I ended up shaving my head. The bad thing is that my head is big and I don't look good like that. I don't look good at all. But I've learned to appreciate the hair I have over time :chick3:

7 hours ago, Valentine said:

She went straight from her Teenage Dream to Witness. Completely skipped her magnum opus Prism. 

But she makes good music?

fridayteenage

Whats up with Bey fans hating on Doja? So weird - go listen to that Doja inspired album your fave just released.

 

Anyways, absolutely makes sense when she wears wigs for everything.

She looks beautiful with or without hair so good for her :heart:

She looks amazing with the shaved head, but I hope she knows how to take care of her natural hair. I only learned during the pandemic and using the right products for your hair makes a world of a difference. 

16 hours ago, Flocon said:

 

She looks good !

No. She looks the Fk goodT. You have to have the right shaped head and features and she looks better like this.

 

Considering her artsy unique persona THIS is a look that I prefer. 

 

No matter how beautiful some women are only few can pull off this do'

 

 

21 hours ago, Aspookykid said:

She looks good.  

 

Wish I had the confidence/head shape to go bald too, my hair is so uncooperative ?

.

10 hours ago, fauxtography said:

Whats up with Bey fans hating on Doja? So weird - go listen to that Doja inspired album your fave just released.

 

Anyways, absolutely makes sense when she wears wigs for everything.

Only thing weird is you trying to make this about the Hive/Beyoncé, but what’s new :rip:

I don’t get why people, and even black people at that, weaponise someone having self-hatred against them. It would be a lot more productive to try and uplift that person instead of throwing names at them (especially in someone like Doja’s case where she really only has personal issues and doesn’t take them out on other black people). People have no idea how hard it can be being a black person in an environment where you are literally the opposite of the beauty standard, I sympathise with her and hope she can heal. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.