Renaissance does 773k in partial streams

favorite crime

@favorite crime the figure is inaccurate anyway. It did 845k across both versions. She pulled these numbers just from Australasia.

unknown.png

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rican

• Bears01

• sweetkiss

• Lovett

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, abeille said:

@favorite crime the figure is inaccurate anyway. It did 845k across both versions. She pulled these numbers just from Australasia.

unknown.png

So it was all a lie?

It's not that bad considering she's absence for years on Spotify and her audiences are more of AM users! 

ATRL really thinks Spotify is the only streaming service? If you're doing well on Spotify and doing really bad on AM it means you're doing bad too lol. AM is much more difficult to smash though considering it's male dominated and rap friendly. 

She should be able to dethrone Taylor from #1 atleast for 4-5 days after that Taylor will reclaim the top spot. The tidal numbers will pull through as usual for beyonce . 

10 minutes ago, Mohit said:

She should be able to dethrone Taylor from #1 atleast for 4-5 days after that Taylor will reclaim the top spot. The tidal numbers will pull through as usual for beyonce . 

She literally has 9 out of the 10 top songs on the biggest streaming platform in the United States, Obsessed Gaga Worshippers trying their hardest to shade her with Tidal can have several seats :cm:

22 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

It's not that bad considering she's absence for years on Spotify and her audiences are more of AM users! 

ATRL really thinks Spotify is the only streaming service? If you're doing well on Spotify and doing really bad on AM it means you're doing bad too lol. AM is much more difficult to smash though considering it's male dominated and rap friendly. 

Hmm that’s not true

11 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Hmm that’s not true

For the U.S. it might be, AM is bigger than Spotify in the U.S. Globally though? No it’s not true 

2 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

For the U.S. it might be, AM is bigger than Spotify in the U.S. Globally though? No it’s not true 

Correct. 

4 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

11k is to you 'because partiaal streams'? 

any big name should be expected to do at least million or more.

i thought beyonce was famous and legend and icon and all that? she literally serving indie numbers and im in shock

Quote just to laugh at you with tomorrow’s update ?

8 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Definitely talking about the US. As for globally, there are more streaming services out there too. China, India, South Africa etc had their own streaming services too. My point is, doing moderate on Spotify does not implies it is flop. 

1 minute ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

Definitely talking about the US. As for globally, there are more streaming services out there too. China, India, South Africa etc had their own streaming services too. My point is, doing moderate on Spotify does not implies it is flop. 

If Beyonce does moderate/good on Spotify tomorrow (for the U.S. at least) then the album is already off to a huge start, simply based on how good she’s doing in the U.S. on Apple Music 

Quit judging albums based on their first day of streams. Future Nostalgia got dragged for poor first day/week/month numbers and look at it now. Same with Happier Than Ever.

It’ll be at least four or five months before we know the fate of Renaissance.

People pressed over AM stats :rip: 

6 hours ago, Rican said:

What female albums have been release this year from a mpg? It’s only competition will be Lizzo and Demi Lovato.  :priceless:

Literally what does this have to do with anything :deadbanana4:

7 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

i saw, some songs have like 11 k and most album tracks are around that, maybe some hitting 20 k

honestly this is biggest downfall/flop i have seen recently

not me crying ciara doing 500 k in first day

beyonce fell off

Ciara bigger than Beyonce confirmed, I knew this day would come eventually....

9 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

i saw, some songs have like 11 k and most album tracks are around that, maybe some hitting 20 k

honestly this is biggest downfall/flop i have seen recently

not me crying ciara doing 500 k in first day

beyonce fell off

What even is this nonsense? :lmao:

7 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

11k is to you 'because partiaal streams'? 

any big name should be expected to do at least million or more.

i thought beyonce was famous and legend and icon and all that? she literally serving indie numbers and im in shock

Says who? Obsessed Beyoncé haters? Stop setting highs when there’s no record of partial numbers determining how good an album does on Spotify the first day. 

3 hours ago, Headlock said:

Literally what does this have to do with anything :deadbanana4:

Why you quoting me and not that member who brought it up? That member is the one bragging about Beyoncé being the only female this year when there has been no other female this year, unless outranking Lizzo and Camila is some sort of accomplishment :deadbanana:

Future Nostalgia did around 20M on Spotify first day right? She came from One Kiss and Rules and she achieved amazing longevity. 

5 hours ago, Ferret said:

Hmm that’s not true

It kinda is because all of Apple Music's streams are paid

Edited by NEUTRON

26 minutes ago, Rican said:

Why you quoting me and not that member who brought it up? That member is the one bragging about Beyoncé being the only female this year when there has been no other female this year, unless outranking Lizzo and Camila is some sort of accomplishment :deadbanana:

It has nothing to do with anything because nowhere in that post was it written "this year". So it's confusing why you're talking about women who released this year? 

Also Lizzo currently has the #1 song in the biggest country in the world, put some respect in her name. 

5 hours ago, Timber said:

Ciara bigger than Beyonce confirmed, I knew this day would come eventually....

?

She's more than fine, y'all still don't understand how huge AM is because they don't release the numbers

16 hours ago, Ribs said:

NO way sisTaylor is doing 30M daily, there is NO WAY she isn't going to dethrone her.

Finally some female artist will dethrone her though. She was sitting there uninterrupted for like 200days :rip:

Well she did it for 1 day 

Seems like certain witch worshipping sect will lose again. 

I think she will be ok….LOL

Edited by Easymoney

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.