Renaissance does 773k in partial streams

favorite crime

21 hours ago, Ribs said:

NO way sisTaylor is doing 30M daily, there is NO WAY she isn't going to dethrone her.

You were right, congrats

Ribs

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rican

• Bears01

• BnPac

• sweetkiss

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Beyonce_runthis said:

Well she did it for 1 day 

WELL DESERVED ! :clap3:

2 hours ago, Аshanti said:

You were right, congrats

Ribs

Yeah I mean it was very obvious :clap3:

Hopefully she will stay there more than 3 days, we need competition in the female artists ! :jonny:

22 hours ago, Diego_Costa said:

With the way she’s absolutely SMASHING on Apple Music she’s certainly doing 70-80M. If she doesn’t then I’ll be surprise. ATRL lives in a bubble you can’t even tell Beyoncé is doing better than predicted, those partial numbers mean nothing.

She’ll bulldoze chromatica which couldn’t even dominate Apple Music lmao. Good luck

This didn’t age well :gaycat2:

14 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

Says who? Obsessed Beyoncé haters? Stop setting highs when there’s no record of partial numbers determining how good an album does on Spotify the first day. 

wtf lol? why would beyonce hater say beyonce is a legend. the logic?

16 hours ago, Rican said:

Why you quoting me and not that member who brought it up? That member is the one bragging about Beyoncé being the only female this year when there has been no other female this year, unless outranking Lizzo and Camila is some sort of accomplishment :deadbanana:

You do realize their point remains factually true and you look like a desperate troll in here, right? :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

You do realize their point remains factually true and you look like a desperate troll in here, right? :toofunny2:

I’m never desperate and definitely not a troll. If, I’m a troll why are you quoting me still? I didn’t bring up the topic. I was responding that she has been the only major female releasing so who has been the competition? That’s all I ask. What’s not clicking? Stop bothering me with this nonsense from yesterday. 

Edited by Rican

16 minutes ago, Rican said:

Stop bothering me with this nonsense from yesterday. 

Thank you for confirming your comments were nonsense :toofunny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.