Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

I just took a nap after work

Featured Replies

and woke up 9 hours later. it's now 2 am. all i could do was laugh 

 

has this ever happened to you?

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.9035e02536d13054

Edited by mellenthin

Yes :cm:It's normal. I used to sleep at 7 pm after work and woke up at 7 am in the morning.

Just now, Jotham said:

No because I don't have a job

 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.9035e02536d13054

nnnnnnnnnnn i was going to post this but i was too ashamed :bibliahh:

All the time lmao. I thought I was going to just take a 30 minute nap after work and I woke up 5 hours later.

Hi! This is your boss

Don't forget you start at 7am today

 

k bye, sunshine

yes, but it's because i take some pills that make me super sleepy and i end up over-sleeping

I’ll lay down for a nap and wake up 3 days later. This is normal in old age. Enjoy sis 

yes i went to sleep at 5pm thinking i was gonna take a cute lil 30 min nap and woke up at 5 am ….. 12 hours later :rip: i was so scared 

  • Author
25 minutes ago, dreampop said:

yes i went to sleep at 5pm thinking i was gonna take a cute lil 30 min nap and woke up at 5 am ….. 12 hours later :rip: i was so scared 

literally me rn, like wtf 

 

honestly tho, never felt this well rested :rip: 

yes.

after my first ever part-time job that only lasted a week, I passed out and slept for 12 hours, woke up to pee and proceeded to sleep again for another 12

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.9035e02536d13054

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.