Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyonce makes 1st Tik Tok video

Featured Replies

  • Replies 175
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way my TL was in shambles over this I thought she dropped the video

:toofunny3:

I love this. :lmao: Great promo for the song and highlights people loving it. I see why people are mad in here already. :toofunny3:

I wish she removed the Zachary intro lol 

Anyway this is the official video, enjoy sweeties :gaycat6:

4 minutes ago, magazine said:

She had to resort to this! Inch resting

Seriously **** off

 

youre not gonna ruin the one inkling of engagement we get. 

I RAN on this thread she clearly the queen

 

Her GAY era omg

This is cute!! She is at least acknowledging she has a song. 

15 minutes ago, magazine said:

She had to resort to this! Inch resting

Resort to promo? 

A simple video of her in her room making a basic choreo without make up would’ve been one of the most viral videos all time there

 

But she would never do that :ahh: 

28 minutes ago, magazine said:

She had to resort to this! Inch resting

To what? :biblio:

I thought she made a lame dance video and was about to cry. Thank god 

Free falling on Spotify, you have to do what you have to do.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.