Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé - 'RENAISSANCE'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 11.8k
  • Views 796.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can already imagine all the iconic videos and outfits from the album title :jonny5:

Excited af!!!! But the name chile… was it chosen because of her recent underperforming projects..? I don’t think so but still. Love it tho.

@Devin change the icon to Album. Are you new here? :laugh:
 

—

16 songs :jonny5:

Edited by Blue Rose

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

@Devin change the icon to Album. Are you new here? :laugh:

I didn’t wanna mod to lock it but lets goooo. :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

conceited title

Fad would be unable to pull it off wbk.

Just now, Devin said:

I didn’t wanna a mod to lock it but lets goooo. :jonny5:

She confirmed it on Instagram and her website. Plus it’s on Apple Music. I think you’re good :lmao:

no dvd in the physical release hmmm… not a visual album?

Oh wow, an actual in-advance announcement (I know Lemonade basically was to, but this is like a month and a half away) :jonny3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.