1. America Has A Problem

2. Pure/Honey

Break My Soul

3.Heated

Bottom 3 - 

14. I'm That Girl

15' Plastic Off The Sofa 

16. Church Girl 

Although I needed time with the album, it was worth to give it time to grow, songs I despised became my favs, like Energy, Thique or Church Girl. Her Tinashification in Thique will be forever iconic and I need her to do it more often!
The only sad thing about the album is always gonna be the roll-out, the visual teaser looked so promising, too bad she's been silent ever since :clownny:

• ATRL Moderator

I can't believe the thread is locking and she still hasn't released visuals :rip: 

The album is absolutely fantastic, arguably her best, but it really could have been the biggest era this decade had Beyonce cared to give it more promo, release visuals, and give a damn about the era.  My hype for Act II and Act III is all but gone at this point too.  

Top 3:

1. America Has a Problem

2. Cuff It

3. Break My Soul/Alien Superstar

Bottom 3:

1. All Up in Your Mind

2. Plastic Off The Sofa

3. Move 

This was tough. I don't think this album has any bad songs, though. 

1 hour ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Top 3:

1. America Has a Problem

2. Cuff It

3. Break My Soul/Alien Superstar

Bottom 3:

1. All Up in Your Mind

2. Plastic Off The Sofa

3. Move 

This was tough. I don't think this album has any bad songs, though. 

not Move! :giraffe:

5 hours ago, khalyan said:

I can't believe the thread is locking and she still hasn't released visuals :rip: 

The album is absolutely fantastic, arguably her best, but it really could have been the biggest era this decade had Beyonce cared to give it more promo, release visuals, and give a damn about the era.  My hype for Act II and Act III is all but gone at this point too.  

You def have the power to fix this and let it stay open.

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.40f2b172be72b4135d47ee

I don't even care for Beyonce that much, but can't believe they are locking this thread. That is the dumbest rule on ATRL and needs to be changed :rip: 

Top 3

1. America Has A Problem (low-key best song of her career)

2. Summer Renaissance

3. Virgo’s Groove

Pure/Honey and Heated to complete the top 5

Bottom 3

14. Cozy

15. I’m That Girl

16. Move

No bad songs tho, just my least played and least revisited here. 

I’m sad at how the lack of visuals played out and I really did put on clown make up and expect some promo in some form. We were so excited when the B7 website stuff and first official announcement came :jonny6: the era had so much potential back then and it was frustrating between BMS drop and the album but the album spoke for itself.

It is what it is now but I must say the fact the Beyoncé of post Lemonade, Carters and Gift truly came through with the dance album of my dreams with disco/house influences as well as making it the signature Beyoncé sound. That was beyond my wildest dreams and I will die happy knowing I got this record of my favourite type of music for black artists to create from my all time favourite pop legend. The album needed more promo to really shine as an era but it’ll go down in history in the right places anyway and for me was a huge step up from Lemonade which was technically near flawless but less my actual cup of tea musically.

Edited by Doogle

I FEEL LIKE FALLING IN LOVE

Also she got a US number one, two top five hits in the UK and a global smash :lmao: hasBeyn and lócal indeed

Top 3:

america has a problem

virgo's groove

alien superstar

Bottom 3:

break my soul

cozy 

heated

Top 3 (in no order)

Pure Honey

Virgo's Groove

Thique

Bottom 3

Church Girl

Church Gay

Church Bottom

Top-3

• America Has a Problem (best song of her career)
  • Thique
  • Heated

Bottom 3

• Move
  • Church Girl
  • Cozy (probably the closest thing to a dud this album has, but it's still cute)

I finally got this on physical and been playing it in the car and lemme tell you it's a complete different experience :jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, period sis said:

You def have the power to fix this and let it stay open.

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.40f2b172be72b4135d47ee

Why should it stay open?  She’s done nothing for the album in months.  Y’all can discuss Cuff It in the single thread and we can create a video thread for visuals if/when they come out.  

I dont understand why the thread is being closed also :mrpeanut: guess its the rules

15 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Why should it stay open?  She’s done nothing for the album in months.  Y’all can discuss Cuff It in the single thread and we can create a video thread for visuals if/when they come out.  

Points were made. There's hardly anything to talk about :michael: 

AOTY and officially my most played album, ever. 

Top 5: 

- Thique

- Heated

- America Has a Problem

- Pure/Honey

- I'm That Girl

Bottom 1:

- None, but maybe Break My Soul

Amazing album. :clap: :clap3: