Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé teases B7 AGAIN

Featured Replies

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I haven't heard people ask about b7 in years it's all r9 stuffs. Anyways. I want shallow bops not deep woke message songs. We have enough of those 

No Nicki, Rih, Aaliyah or Mariah? But Tinashe and Doja make the cut… Hm.

3 minutes ago, Pavement Princess said:

No Nicki, Rih, Aaliyah or Mariah? But Tinashe and Doja make the cut… Hm.

Nicki’s Queen is there. 

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Pavement Princess said:

No Nicki, Rih, Aaliyah or Mariah? But Tinashe and Doja make the cut… Hm.

Nicki's Queen is there.

 

But I noticed legends Janet, Toni, Donna and Diana are also missing. Jay Z too. Probably too many to include in a little collage.

not the hive turning into swifties with these easter eggs :skull:

Im over this rollout already. Just release the damn album. 

It would be nice if there was a buildup, these small teasers are annoying. 

The list is so messy. Many legends/icons are missing and some of the choices in here are soooo random :skull:

Where’s Ye? But otherwise, this is already iconic and a great list overall:clap3:

19 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

Im over this rollout already. Just release the damn album. 

You went into threads talking **** about Bey, what do YOU want from her? Go away roach

 

IMG_7102.gif

53 minutes ago, Valentine said:

 

 

 

Spot her arm pointing towards Brandy's "B7"

FVTWmPmWQAQrgd6?format=jpg&name=360x360 

 

it's also in picture 11 in row 7...

1 hour ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

I feel like I haven't heard people ask about b7 in years it's all r9 stuffs. Anyways. I want shallow bops not deep woke message songs. We have enough of those 

Nobody cares what you want.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.