Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Britney Spears stans Justin Bieber

Featured Replies

I wish I got as much satisfaction doing anything as Brit does spinning around in circles in her living room 

  • Author
6 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

And Bieber loves Britney

lrqBEwo.gif

 

Pop royalty tbh!

Why did she call him a Little Devil like her sons when he is the same age as her fiance?

9 minutes ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

Why did she call him a Little Devil like her sons when he is the same age as her fiance?

edit: wait, not me thinking you were talking about something else :dies:

forget about it

 

edit 2: actually, what I said made very much sense

I won't write it again tho, sorry for quoting

 

DBSaqca.gif

Edited by magazine

20 minutes ago, magazine said:

edit: wait, not me thinking you were talking about something else :dies:

forget about it

 

edit 2: actually, what I said made very much sense

I won't write it again tho, sorry for quoting

 

DBSaqca.gif

What ? Were you disagreeing?

queen of pop crowning king of pop

 

im literally shaking :WAP:

5 minutes ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

What ? Were you disagreeing?

No no.

I made a joke about it. But then I re-read your comment, saw "fiance" at the end and thought it wasn't about JB at all :dies:

But you were in fact talking about JB, so my joke was right. But it was already edited and I can't be bothered to write it again :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, magazine said:

No no.

I made a joke about it. But then I re-read your comment, saw "fiance" at the end and thought it wasn't about JB at all :dies:

But you were in fact talking about JB, so my joke was right. But it was already edited and I can't be bothered to write it again :bibliahh:

Erm i said Justin Bieber is the same age as Sam Asghari (britneys fiance)

i wish he didnt get all them tattoos made me look at him  like :doc: when i used to look at him like :yum:

Lmao, Britney already talked about meeting him (I'm guessing it's the same occasion) saying "why are they letting this kid into my room" and then they told her it was Bieber and she was like aww so cute. She probably has a soft spot for him since she's also said she sees a lot of her in him regarding being a star since such young age.

3 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

Lmao, Britney already talked about meeting him (I'm guessing it's the same occasion) saying "why are they letting this kid into my room" and then they told her it was Bieber and she was like aww so cute. She probably has a soft spot for him since she's also said she sees a lot of her in him regarding being a star since such young age.

Yeah like his mum sounds weird like can you imagine going into Britney Spears’ dressing room asking where you can find a tanning bed? What in the world?!

 

Although don’t look in the insta comments it’s a bunch of bots and soccer moms telling her to put clothes on, mess. 

21 minutes ago, Slap said:

Yeah like his mum sounds weird like can you imagine going into Britney Spears’ dressing room asking where you can find a tanning bed? What in the world?!

 

 

 

 

idg the tanning bed comment?

is it a shade or what? :biblio:

9 hours ago, Slap said:

Yeah like his mum sounds weird like can you imagine going into Britney Spears’ dressing room asking where you can find a tanning bed? What in the world?!

 

Although don’t look in the insta comments it’s a bunch of bots and soccer moms telling her to put clothes on, mess. 

 

9 hours ago, supertiffany said:

 

 

idg the tanning bed comment?

is it a shade or what? :biblio:

idgi either but his parents are weirdos 

Long sigh...Oh Britney

 

But I am here for a collab #1 debut for sure.

 

That's all I'll give this today

tumblr_p67bywg3U61qmeiveo1_400.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.