Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Taylor - Wildest Dreams (TS Version) versus Original

Which version of Taylor's Wildest Dreams do you prefer? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Which version of Taylor's Wildest Dreams do you prefer?

    • 1989 version
      42%
      19
    • 2021 remake
      57%
      26

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

They’re a complete copy/paste so the original….. which is also Taylor’s Version… (??) :michael:

i love everything about wildest dreams yet i have no desire to listen to the ts version even though ive never heard. Like why bother lol. Its perfection and a MOMENT.

They're kinda interchangeable tbh, but I only listen to TV ofc. This version outsold them both. 

 

I can’t take her vocals seriously anymore since This Love and Wildest Dreams TV.

5 hours ago, tellem said:

None of her new versions have been better except for Fearless

I agree with the exception of you’re not sorry, I prefer the original.

I much prefer the original but I try not to stream it :doc: newer fans (especially the tik tok ones) always come for people for listening the stolen versions but it’s hard for some of us to get used to the the new versions since we listened to the OGs for years.

The 2014 music video version with the added drums >>> 2021 version >>> 2014 standard version

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I can’t take her vocals seriously anymore since This Love and Wildest Dreams TV.

Wdym? The vocals on WD TV are so much better than the original 

4 hours ago, Rv1709 said:

Wdym? The vocals on WD TV are so much better than the original 

My bad English, her vocals on the original are WACK!

 

Taylor’s Versions all the way.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.