July 24, 20224 yr comment_22193920 I am so paranoid about this.. literally no vaccines in my country.. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400641-mpox-monkeypox-thread-1st-case-outside-africa/page/41/#findComment-22193920 Share on other sites Share on Bluesky Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
July 24, 20224 yr comment_22194059 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400641-mpox-monkeypox-thread-1st-case-outside-africa/page/41/#findComment-22194059 Share on other sites Share on Bluesky Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
July 24, 20224 yr comment_22194082 There will be vaccine mandates for gay clubs by the end of the year. Calling it now Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400641-mpox-monkeypox-thread-1st-case-outside-africa/page/41/#findComment-22194082 Share on other sites Share on Bluesky Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
July 24, 20224 yr comment_22194255 1 hour ago, Antonini said: TBH, Im glad I managed to get my vaccine yesterday. But now Im worried about my boyfriend that ***** is in Chicago and I know hes not gonna be able to help himself in boystown and Im like trying to be subtle but GIRL THERE ARE MONKEY POX OUT THERE AND YOU DONT HAVE THE VACCINE YET. ? But hey he's grown and if he gets anything then I need to be ready to take care of him and wipe all the **** down. ? Would it be weird if I try not be in too close contact with him for the week after he gets back? ? Yes we're open and its ok! But this monkey pox business has me a tad concerned. Not telling you how to run your relationship but if you’re that worried, shouldn’t you suggest temporary monogamy or something ??? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400641-mpox-monkeypox-thread-1st-case-outside-africa/page/41/#findComment-22194255 Share on other sites Share on Bluesky Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
July 24, 20224 yr comment_22194345 1 hour ago, Antonini said: TBH, Im glad I managed to get my vaccine yesterday. But now Im worried about my boyfriend that ***** is in Chicago and I know hes not gonna be able to help himself in boystown and Im like trying to be subtle but GIRL THERE ARE MONKEY POX OUT THERE AND YOU DONT HAVE THE VACCINE YET. ? But hey he's grown and if he gets anything then I need to be ready to take care of him and wipe all the **** down. ? Would it be weird if I try not be in too close contact with him for the week after he gets back? ? Yes we're open and its ok! But this monkey pox business has me a tad concerned. I my man and I closed up ours for a while because of this. Obvi your relationship but your health comes first before anyone’s Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400641-mpox-monkeypox-thread-1st-case-outside-africa/page/41/#findComment-22194345 Share on other sites Share on Bluesky Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
July 24, 20224 yr comment_22194366 50 minutes ago, Hector said: interesting, very interesting, yet those that want to keep hooking up on grindr/apps will ignore this and pretend the answer is the vaccine. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400641-mpox-monkeypox-thread-1st-case-outside-africa/page/41/#findComment-22194366 Share on other sites Share on Bluesky Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
July 24, 20224 yr comment_22194725 2 hours ago, phreshprince said: There will be vaccine mandates for gay clubs by the end of the year. Calling it now No there wont. And if there are, they will be on regular clubs as well Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400641-mpox-monkeypox-thread-1st-case-outside-africa/page/41/#findComment-22194725 Share on other sites Share on Bluesky Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
July 25, 20224 yr comment_22194883 2 hours ago, fauxtography said: Not telling you how to run your relationship but if you’re that worried, shouldn’t you suggest temporary monogamy or something ??? 2 hours ago, Gavin. said: I my man and I closed up ours for a while because of this. Obvi your relationship but your health comes first before anyone’s yeah I’m gonna have to talk to him about what he thinks we should do. I don’t want to stop him from enjoying himself and I…don’t want to limit myself either. But I’m putting my sex drive on hold and made sure I got the vaxxx before even trying hoe myself out again ? Again, need to discuss with him. 2 hours ago, phreshprince said: There will be vaccine mandates for gay clubs by the end of the year. Calling it now I don’t see the point in that if it’s actually mainly being spread through intercourse as the evidence seems to suggest. Although gay men are perceived to be more whorish not that many go have sex at a bar or club. Circuit parties tho…that’s a whole other story. They BETTER require vaccination proof cuz too many people are just drugged out of their mind fuckin in there. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400641-mpox-monkeypox-thread-1st-case-outside-africa/page/41/#findComment-22194883 Share on other sites Share on Bluesky Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
July 25, 20224 yr comment_22195456 4 hours ago, phreshprince said: There will be vaccine mandates for gay clubs by the end of the year. Calling it now Clubs aren't a source of it, gays don't have sex in the middle of a dancefloor in a standard gay club. They need to put vaccination mandates in bathhouses and circuit parties with dark rooms, those are the places people actually have sex and they're dimly lit so you can't even see if he has lesions or looks sick. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400641-mpox-monkeypox-thread-1st-case-outside-africa/page/41/#findComment-22195456 Share on other sites Share on Bluesky Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
July 25, 20224 yr comment_22195734 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400641-mpox-monkeypox-thread-1st-case-outside-africa/page/41/#findComment-22195734 Share on other sites Share on Bluesky Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
July 25, 20224 yr comment_22195750 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400641-mpox-monkeypox-thread-1st-case-outside-africa/page/41/#findComment-22195750 Share on other sites Share on Bluesky Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
July 25, 20224 yr comment_22195887 2 hours ago, Protocol said: Clubs aren't a source of it, gays don't have sex in the middle of a dancefloor in a standard gay club. They need to put vaccination mandates in bathhouses and circuit parties with dark rooms, those are the places people actually have sex and they're dimly lit so you can't even see if he has lesions or looks sick. How did the health care provider and the child get it then? Sounds like close contact Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400641-mpox-monkeypox-thread-1st-case-outside-africa/page/41/#findComment-22195887 Share on other sites Share on Bluesky Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
July 25, 20224 yr comment_22195902 On 7/23/2022 at 9:30 PM, BOOMBAYAH said: Its making the rounds on Twitter. that person is disgusting and deserved it. Sorry. I can't understand, and GLADLY DON'T, identify with terms like "orgy" and "hosting" and "events" and "guzzling piss from 15 men" and "quick hookups", and "local pigs" etc. I mean my god, the lack of self-worth is mindboggling. I am SOOOO glad I am in a loving, monogamous relationship with ONE man. it's just crazy to view different sides of perspective. I just can't imagine being so reckless with your life, and even if you are, TWEETING PARAGRAPHS about it on the Internet for everyone to see. Like you're gloating about it. There's gotta be drugs involved. Edited July 25, 20224 yr by spree Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400641-mpox-monkeypox-thread-1st-case-outside-africa/page/41/#findComment-22195902 Share on other sites Share on Bluesky Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
July 25, 20224 yr comment_22196095 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400641-mpox-monkeypox-thread-1st-case-outside-africa/page/41/#findComment-22196095 Share on other sites Share on Bluesky Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
July 25, 20224 yr comment_22196100 1 hour ago, spree said: that person is disgusting and deserved it. Sorry. I can't understand, and GLADLY DON'T, identify with terms like "orgy" and "hosting" and "events" and "guzzling piss from 15 men" and "quick hookups", and "local pigs" etc. I mean my god, the lack of self-worth is mindboggling. I am SOOOO glad I am in a loving, monogamous relationship with ONE man. it's just crazy to view different sides of perspective. I just can't imagine being so reckless with your life, and even if you are, TWEETING PARAGRAPHS about it on the Internet for everyone to see. Like you're gloating about it. There's gotta be drugs involved. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400641-mpox-monkeypox-thread-1st-case-outside-africa/page/41/#findComment-22196100 Share on other sites Share on Bluesky Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
July 25, 20224 yr comment_22196243 On 7/24/2022 at 2:39 AM, Espresso said: Interesting argument regardless of the source. Although I strongly disagree with delaying 2nd doses for people that have already had the first, mostly because Jynneos has the supplies needed. Wondering if the hold-up is Congress related just like further Covid funding. In the UK they’re also only giving out 1 doses for now and told me that I’ll get a call if another is needed. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400641-mpox-monkeypox-thread-1st-case-outside-africa/page/41/#findComment-22196243 Share on other sites Share on Bluesky Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
July 25, 20224 yr comment_22196254 On 7/24/2022 at 2:30 AM, BOOMBAYAH said: Its making the rounds on Twitter. ******* disgusting Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400641-mpox-monkeypox-thread-1st-case-outside-africa/page/41/#findComment-22196254 Share on other sites Share on Bluesky Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
July 25, 20224 yr Author comment_22196829 my friend who got Monkeypox has black lesions all over his body and face. Even in his ears. He is afraid he is getting permanent scars from this Do we know if that's the case? Stay safe yall. It is a really disgusting disease Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400641-mpox-monkeypox-thread-1st-case-outside-africa/page/41/#findComment-22196829 Share on other sites Share on Bluesky Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
July 25, 20224 yr ATRL Moderator comment_22196840 3 minutes ago, Chemist said: my friend who got Monkeypox has black lesions all over his body and face. Even in his ears. Stay safe yall. It is a really disgusting disease That’s frightening, I hope he recovers asap! Does he know where he got it from? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400641-mpox-monkeypox-thread-1st-case-outside-africa/page/41/#findComment-22196840 Share on other sites Share on Bluesky Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
July 25, 20224 yr Author comment_22196857 4 minutes ago, wehavetostan said: That’s frightening, I hope he recovers asap! Does he know where he got it from? a threesome lol Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400641-mpox-monkeypox-thread-1st-case-outside-africa/page/41/#findComment-22196857 Share on other sites Share on Bluesky Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
July 25, 20224 yr comment_22197079 I have a feeling that we will see less porn actors / OF actors active in the next 1-2 months…I cannot imagine what will happen when they start breaking out Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400641-mpox-monkeypox-thread-1st-case-outside-africa/page/41/#findComment-22197079 Share on other sites Share on Bluesky Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
July 25, 20224 yr comment_22197651 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400641-mpox-monkeypox-thread-1st-case-outside-africa/page/41/#findComment-22197651 Share on other sites Share on Bluesky Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
July 25, 20224 yr comment_22197673 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400641-mpox-monkeypox-thread-1st-case-outside-africa/page/41/#findComment-22197673 Share on other sites Share on Bluesky Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
July 25, 20224 yr comment_22198063 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400641-mpox-monkeypox-thread-1st-case-outside-africa/page/41/#findComment-22198063 Share on other sites Share on Bluesky Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
July 25, 20224 yr comment_22198071 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/400641-mpox-monkeypox-thread-1st-case-outside-africa/page/41/#findComment-22198071 Share on other sites Share on Bluesky Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
Create an account or sign in to comment