Drag Race Philippines Season 3 | Coming soon…

genetic fail

yes! can't wait to put certain winner DOWN

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

I haven't watched most international seasons last year, but sure :giraffe:

3 hours ago, genetic fail said:

INTEREST CHECK!

mhmm-sasha-colby.gif

Tagging everyone who participated in last year's RuGirls Rate. Are you interested in doing the rate again for 2023? That would be a total of 161 queens across 14 seasons. As always, you only have to rate queens from seasons you watched. I kinda wanna make it an annual thing since we did it for 2021 and 2022 but I don't want it to flop :dancehall:

Let me know by commenting or reacting to this post if you're down to do the rate again for 2023 :heart:

yes!

4 hours ago, genetic fail said:

INTEREST CHECK!

mhmm-sasha-colby.gif

Tagging everyone who participated in last year's RuGirls Rate. Are you interested in doing the rate again for 2023? That would be a total of 161 queens across 14 seasons. As always, you only have to rate queens from seasons you watched. I kinda wanna make it an annual thing since we did it for 2021 and 2022 but I don't want it to flop :dancehall:

Let me know by commenting or reacting to this post if you're down to do the rate again for 2023 :heart:

ABSOLUTELY :heart2: 

I've actually been thinking about this Rate recently and was wondering if it was cancelled for this year.

I'm so excited for it and thank you for (potentially) hosting again :heart2: 

U0knWhk.png

The crowd has spoken! We're back for ATRL's 3rd Annual RuGirls Rate!

2023 was the first calendar year where a Drag Race episode aired literally every single week. So if you thought 2022 was a lot, wait 'til you see this year's line up. We'll be rating a total of 161 queens across 14 seasons. That's 43 more queens and 3 more seasons than last year. And for the first time in Drag Race herstory, we'll also be rating the international hosts since there's enough of them to rank now.

https://forms.gle/xSe4HzYVVWX5gUrd6

RULES

· Rate each queen from 0 to 10.
· You may rate one queen from each season an 11.
· You may skip rating queens from seasons you haven't seen yet.
· You may rate your Queen of the Year a 15. They can be someone you didn't give an 11 to.
· You may also rate your Drag of the Year a -5.

· There are bonus questions (i.e. favorite lipsyncs and runways) that are optional.

· At the end of the form, you may also rate each international host excluding RuPaul. 
· Troll moderately. Suspiciously skewed scores will be rejected.

Deadline: February 29, 2024

I'm giving you 'til the end of the month to possibly catch up on seasons you may have missed. Please feel free to reach out should you have any questions.

good-luck-and-dont-fuck-it-up-rupaul-drag-race.gif?fit=540,356&ssl=1

Previous Rates:

Drag Race Fatigue: The 2021 RuGirls Rate

ATRL VS The World: The 2022 RuGirls Rate

Edited by genetic fail
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

• ATRL Moderator

Can you list out the seasons that are included in the rate? I don't want to start a form until I know all the seasons included (cause I have enough time to watch a season I missed before the deadline!)

2 minutes ago, KFC said:

Is there any reason why we've migrated to the Philippines

This is where the 2022 rate was hosted as well. I used to be the author of the VS The World thread so that's where 2021 was hosted but that was on the old server.

Just now, feelslikeadream said:

Can you list out the seasons that are included in the rate? I don't want to start a form until I know all the seasons included (cause I have enough time to watch a season I missed before the deadline!)

In order of premiere date:

1. RuPaul's Drag Race Season 15
  2. Drag Race Belgique
  3. Drag Race Sverige
  4. Drag Race España Season 3
  5. RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 8
  6. Drag Race México
  7. Drag Race France Season 2
  8. RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under Season 3
  9. Drag Race Philippines Season 2
  10. Drag Race Brasil
  11. Drag Race Germany
  12. RuPaul's Drag Race UK Season 5
  13. Drag Race Italia Season 3
  14. Canada's Drag Race Season 5
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've only missed Belgique/Italia, are they worth diving into...

For context, I wish I'd never endured Brasil :mazen:

Would u mind untagging me? I’ll try to remember to send it!

9 hours ago, genetic fail said:

d1pCZtN.png

Mother Verga in the middle, iktr

:gaygacat5:

3 hours ago, SitarHero said:

I try and make an effort to watch every single one and Brasil/Belgique/Italia are the only ones I've really felt the slog and had to try finish, never finished Italy 2

I'll be chiming in since I watched every season last year :gaycat4:

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Ponzi said:

I'll be chiming in since I watched every season last year :gaycat4:

me too 

In my opinion they completely chose the wrong winner for Mexico, Canada, Spain, Italy

16 minutes ago, ucanfma said:

me too 

In my opinion they completely chose the wrong winner for Mexico, Canada, Spain, Italy

I loved Spain's and Italy's, but Canada's and Mexico's were payola'd way too hard.

21 hours ago, genetic fail said:

INTEREST CHECK!

mhmm-sasha-colby.gif

Yes!

23 hours ago, genetic fail said:

INTEREST CHECK!

mhmm-sasha-colby.gif

Yes it’s very easy to rate the queens. The work falls on you. So by all means do it and obviously just let me approve of all the ballots so I can toss away the wrong ones. 

9 hours ago, SitarHero said:

Brazil was kinda good except for the OBVIOIS payola of the winner since literally she entered the work room. She’s not a horrible winner but my god they could have made it a tad less obvious.

Italian S3 had some uncomfortable drama moments mostly due to one queen, and also the host lashing a queen before eliminating her. It also had some of the best runways I’ve seen in a while in terms of actually bringing something creative and new to the runway. 

Belqique was my least favorite season ever. I actually skipped through the middle of it. Rita is just such a boring host and the queens themselves are all void of charisma while simultaneously blending together aesthetically

Just now, Gwegend said:

Belqique was my least favorite season ever. I actually skipped through the middle of it. Rita is just such a boring host and the queens themselves are all void of charisma while simultaneously blending together aesthetically

The accuracy. More than half of the cast being skinny white twinks :deadbanana2: I couldn't tell them apart so I stopped watching after episode 3

• Like 1

Didn't keep up with any of the international series last year :/ 

4 hours ago, genetic fail said:

The accuracy. More than half of the cast being skinny white twinks :deadbanana2: I couldn't tell them apart so I stopped watching after episode 3

I watched episode 1 of the new season last night and it’s giving season 1 all over again. There’s like 5-6/9 queens that are completely indistinguishable. 

9 hours ago, Ponzi said:

I loved Spain's and Italy's, but Canada's and Mexico's were payola'd way too hard.

Canada, Mexico, and Brazil were SO payola’d. Spain’s winner deserved but at times I felt like they could have been safe for some of their wins. But still deserved. At first I was like wtf?? with Italy’s winner but then saw a collection of her runway package and was like oh yea wow. She had about 5-6 of the best runways plus some of the best runways in drag race overall. So kudos to her. The movie-themed runway…Fantastic! Her runways were outside of the box, creative, and yet super well-executed. i don’t love her signature makeup but…such is life.

Canada has the worst winner of all time, tbh. BUT, we already know queen Melinda is placing first in this rate or ATRL will be shut down indefinitely. 

Edited by Gwegend
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 2/4/2024 at 8:43 AM, SitarHero said:

21 hours ago, Hexchromatica said:

I try and make an effort to watch every single one and Brasil/Belgique/Italia are the only ones I've really felt the slog and had to try finish, never finished Italy 2

Belgique is trash (sorry to my Belgian sisters in here) but I actually really enjoyed Italia S3, probably their best season so far all things considered

• Like 1

I've only watched 5 seasons this year tbh :thing: (US15, AS8, France 2, UK5 and CAN4). If you can recommend me 1-2 more worthwhile ones I will probably participate. Is Deutschland any good, for example?

2 hours ago, bestfiction said:

I've only watched 5 seasons this year tbh :thing: (US15, AS8, France 2, UK5 and CAN4). If you can recommend me 1-2 more worthwhile ones I will probably participate. Is Deutschland any good, for example?

Philippines 2 is definitely a must watch

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.