Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Guess which celebrity is this?

Featured Replies

I really couldn’t tell, expected it to be someone I had never heard of lol

I thought it was Mutya from the Sugababes :deadbanana2: What has Nicole done to her face? She was so gorgeous

idc her ponytail facelift ate :jonny5: 

it’s settled super well too, good for her :clap3: 

Celebrity? I’d say public figure.

 

but mess, i thought it was either a Kpop group member or jesy nelson never the talented Nicole.

 

Why did she willingly go to this from being virtually perfect?

 

 

 

:jonny6:

?????? I would have never ever recognized her if I did not click on the IG link wtf :deadbanana4:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.