Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Let's Spoon 14 // WINNER: minho

Featured Replies

46 minutes ago, Euterpe said:

I would like to be excluded from this narrative.

But I've heard rumours there might be a Wordle challenge!!! :noparty:

  • Replies 4.3k
  • Views 236.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, fountain said:

spoon me up! no hunger games this time :giantgrin:

welcome back!!

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
18 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

Debating on playing JUST to play because it's fun, knowing I will be eliminated. Ugh, I will be debating until Saturday <3

oop i think you should, but i'm biased :thing:

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
On 4/18/2022 at 10:16 AM, ZORBIT said:

I too shall spectate, but thank you for the Invite Honorable Host! I think I'll participate next Season since I really enjoyed S13 :gaynetcat2:

oops i didn't see this yesterday!! glad you had fun and look forward to seeing you in S15! we'll miss you this time around <3

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
On 4/18/2022 at 6:36 AM, CBC said:

I'll sign up if you need fillers :gaycat4:

an ellie goulding stan always needs fillers xx

4 hours ago, Element said:

an ellie goulding stan always needs fillers xx

Jail :bibliahh:

Will there be an ALL-STAR spoon game? 

 

Of course I am the star, regardless. 

gpCTHRC.gif

I want to sign up, but I can't even show up to my game half the time. :deadbanana2:

By signing up, I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and will abide by the rules of Let's Spoon, which have been posted above.

DO NOT ERASE THIS SIGN-UP AGREEMENT

 

1. Marvin

2. wehavetostan

3. Astro

4. Dessy

5. luckystrike

6. thecptz

7. hofork

8. Opulent

9. Not Like The Movies

10. Diarrhoea

11. Gateau

12. Kylizzle

13. Stevie

14. fais_2311 

15. Sempiternal

16. Samsom

17. Jackson

18. Queen Riri.

19. Aurora

20. Danial

21. Anvarie

22. 99sandthe2000s

23. fountain

24. DAP

By signing up, I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and will abide by the rules of Let's Spoon, which have been posted above.

DO NOT ERASE THIS SIGN-UP AGREEMENT

 

1. Marvin

2. wehavetostan

3. Astro

4. Dessy

5. luckystrike

6. thecptz

7. hofork

8. Opulent

9. Not Like The Movies

10. Diarrhoea

11. Gateau

12. Kylizzle

13. Stevie

14. fais_2311 

15. Sempiternal

16. Samsom

17. Jackson

18. Queen Riri.

19. Aurora

20. Danial

21. Anvarie

22. 99sandthe2000s

23. fountain

24. DAP
25. Green Tea Is Green

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

By signing up, I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and will abide by the rules of Let's Spoon, which have been posted above.

DO NOT ERASE THIS SIGN-UP AGREEMENT

 

1. Marvin

2. wehavetostan

3. Astro

4. Dessy

5. luckystrike

6. thecptz

7. hofork

8. Opulent

9. Not Like The Movies

10. Diarrhoea

11. Gateau

12. Kylizzle

13. Stevie

14. fais_2311 

15. Sempiternal

16. Samsom

17. Jackson

18. Queen Riri.

19. Aurora

20. Danial

21. Anvarie

22. 99sandthe2000s

23. fountain

24. DAP
25. Green Tea Is Green

welcome! if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

16 minutes ago, Element said:

welcome! if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Thanks!! I'll make sure to ask if needed :heart:

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Future Lover said:

Sign me up :gaycat4:

welcome back!

 

By signing up, I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and will abide by the rules of Let's Spoon, which have been posted above.

DO NOT ERASE THIS SIGN-UP AGREEMENT

 

1. Marvin

2. wehavetostan

3. Astro

4. Dessy

5. luckystrike

6. thecptz

7. hofork

8. Opulent

9. Not Like The Movies

10. Diarrhoea

11. Gateau

12. Kylizzle

13. Stevie

14. fais_2311 

15. Sempiternal

16. Samsom

17. Jackson

18. Queen Riri.

19. Aurora

20. Danial

21. Anvarie

22. 99sandthe2000s

23. fountain

24. DAP
25. Green Tea Is Green

26. Future Lover

(continue)

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

0BG2AqA.png

 

 

@Marvin @wehavetostan @Astro @Dessy @luckystrike @thecptz @hofork @Opulent

@Not Like The Movies @Diarrhoea @Gateau @Kylizzle @Stevie @fais_2311 @Sempiternal @Samsom

@Jackson @Queen Riri. @Aurora @Danial @Anvarie @99sandthe2000s @fountain @DAP @Green Tea Is Green @Future Lover

 

 

Welcome to those of you who have joined so far!! I am looking to fill 40 spots total, so if you have any friends on ATRL that you think would be a great addition and have fun, please feel free to invite them! We have about 2.5 days left in our sign-up phase.

 

Tonight, it's finally time to reveal more info about our big season 14 twist....

 

THE GUARDIAN ANGELS
 

For the first time in Let's Spoon history, you will be placed into teams. Beyond the main competition (where you want to be the final person standing), the teams will have the opportunity to compete for points and a charitable donation. Your team will choose a charity that means something to the group, and compete to earn the most points across the season. The most successful team will win the donation! The team that produces the season's winner will also earn a donation for their charity.

 

Each team will be led by a former Let's Spoon champion. This is your team's guardian angel (AKA coach). They will serve to mentor you, provide tips and tricks, and even get  involved in some major decisions along the way. Their talents will provide their teams advantages or immunities throughout the season, as they TOO will be competing in some reward challenges.

 

In fact, their guardian angels' first LIVE challenge will be held on Friday, April 22nd @ 10 PM EDT. They will be competing for the order in which they can pick contestants for their team (these will be draft-style picks on Saturday, April 23rd). If you'd like to campaign to a guardian angel to have them pick you for their team, you can start doing that in the thread after this reveal concludes.

 

Without further ado, let's meet our guardian angels...

 

 

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Astro said:

don't make me nick this page, i WILL

 

tkoERbS.gif

i'm inspired!

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

Our first guardian angel was the Season 2 champion back in 2014!

 

svSvvcy.png

#TeamSebas #Let'sSpoon14 #Spoon4Good

@Sebas

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

Our next guardian angel is our most recent champion, from Season 13!

 

Sfzg0zp.png

 

#TeamHikari #Let'sSpoon14 #Spoon4Good

@Hikari

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.