Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Let's Spoon 14 // WINNER: minho

Featured Replies

Ready to flop  :gayalipacat1: 

 

 

By signing up, I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and will abide by the rules of Let's Spoon, which have been posted above.

DO NOT ERASE THIS SIGN-UP AGREEMENT

 

1. Marvin

2. wehavetostan

3. Astro

4. Dessy

5. luckystrike

6. thecptz

7. hofork

8. Opulent

9. Not Like The Movies

10. Diarrhoea

11. Gateau

12. Kylizzle

13. Stevie

14. fais_2311 

15. Sempiternal

16. Samsom

17. Jackson

18. Queen Riri.

19. Aurora

20. Danial

21.

22.

23.

24.

25.

(continue)

 

  • Replies 4.3k
  • Views 236.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A warm welcome to all of our players and spectators. So excited for this season!

By signing up, I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and will abide by the rules of Let's Spoon, which have been posted above.

DO NOT ERASE THIS SIGN-UP AGREEMENT

 

1. Marvin

2. wehavetostan

3. Astro

4. Dessy

5. luckystrike

6. thecptz

7. hofork

8. Opulent

9. Not Like The Movies

10. Diarrhoea

11. Gateau

12. Kylizzle

13. Stevie

14. fais_2311 

15. Sempiternal

16. Samsom

17. Jackson

18. Queen Riri.

19. Aurora

20. Danial

21. Anvarie

22.

23.

24.

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Danial said:

 

Ready to flop  :gayalipacat1: 

 

welcome back!!

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
40 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

21. Anvarie

 

welcome! let me know if you have any questions

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
13 hours ago, Speezy said:

Who summoned I? :gaycat3:

200.gif

7 hours ago, Sebas said:

The 24-hour challenge is still the worst thing ever :heart2:

it's true

Debating on playing JUST to play because it's fun, knowing I will be eliminated. Ugh, I will be debating until Saturday <3

8 hours ago, Sebas said:

The 24-hour challenge is still the worst thing ever :heart2:

tell me about it

8 hours ago, Element said:

welcome! let me know if you have any questions

Will we get tagged when a challenge is posted?

  • ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Anvarie said:

Will we get tagged when a challenge is posted?

no babes x

By signing up, I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and will abide by the rules of Let's Spoon, which have been posted above.

DO NOT ERASE THIS SIGN-UP AGREEMENT

 

1. Marvin

2. wehavetostan

3. Astro

4. Dessy

5. luckystrike

6. thecptz

7. hofork

8. Opulent

9. Not Like The Movies

10. Diarrhoea

11. Gateau

12. Kylizzle

13. Stevie

14. fais_2311 

15. Sempiternal

16. Samsom

17. Jackson

18. Queen Riri.

19. Aurora

20. Danial

21. Anvarie

22. 99sandthe2000s

23.

24.

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

By signing up, I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and will abide by the rules of Let's Spoon, which have been posted above.

DO NOT ERASE THIS SIGN-UP AGREEMENT

 

1. Marvin

2. wehavetostan

3. Astro

4. Dessy

5. luckystrike

6. thecptz

7. hofork

8. Opulent

9. Not Like The Movies

10. Diarrhoea

11. Gateau

12. Kylizzle

13. Stevie

14. fais_2311 

15. Sempiternal

16. Samsom

17. Jackson

18. Queen Riri.

19. Aurora

20. Danial

21. Anvarie

22. 99sandthe2000s

23.

24.

Legend! I promise no twist where you get connected to someone and eliminated 

1 minute ago, Element said:

Legend! I promise no twist where you get connected to someone and eliminated 

:ahh: lol is that what took me out last time

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

:ahh: lol is that what took me out last time

fff yes it was a twist with the "cursed" players and you got connected with selena_lavigne. not my best work as a host!

1 minute ago, Element said:

not my best work as a host!

Which was frankly shocking given how successfully and unproblematically it went the first time you tried it!

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, shelven said:

Which was frankly shocking given how successfully and unproblematically it went the first time you tried it!

:skull::skull::skull:

 

the 6 years passing by really had me in a fantasy land

  • ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, Element said:

not my best work as a host!

stop dragging season 6

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, Legend E said:

stop dragging season 6

Lit rally never xx

2 hours ago, Element said:

fff yes it was a twist with the "cursed" players and you got connected with selena_lavigne. not my best work as a host!

iconic tbh... last season had a lot of iconic eliminations

By signing up, I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and will abide by the rules of Let's Spoon, which have been posted above.

DO NOT ERASE THIS SIGN-UP AGREEMENT

 

1. Marvin

2. wehavetostan

3. Astro

4. Dessy

5. luckystrike

6. thecptz

7. hofork

8. Opulent

9. Not Like The Movies

10. Diarrhoea

11. Gateau

12. Kylizzle

13. Stevie

14. fais_2311 

15. Sempiternal

16. Samsom

17. Jackson

18. Queen Riri.

19. Aurora

20. Danial

21. Anvarie

22. 99sandthe2000s

23. fountain

24.


 

spoon me up! no hunger games this time :giantgrin:

7 minutes ago, shelven said:

@Acetone @EuterpeWell??? We're waiting!!!!

I would like to be excluded from this narrative.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.