Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Namie Amuro

Featured Replies

Been blasting Hope recently, her wiping off her entire discography off streaming made me remember how into her music I was before her retirement  :chick3: she really was able to pull a great anime soundtrack

 

 

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • suburbannature
    suburbannature

    Like. Now is her time to shine with a house or disco album. 

  • bestfiction
    bestfiction

    Been blasting Hope recently, her wiping off her entire discography off streaming made me remember how into her music I was before her retirement   she really was able to pull a great anime soundtrack

  • When she made all those One Piece songs, it was a hint that she supports piracy I fear   Anyway, SWEET KISSES pop perfection  

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Still no updates on streaming return or the contract negotiations??

When she made all those One Piece songs, it was a hint that she supports piracy I fear

 

Anyway, SWEET KISSES pop perfection

 

gretchen.gif

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

 

 

this random as hell crossover :rip: 

 

 

 

  • Author
On 2/29/2024 at 5:02 AM, Suilen said:

When she made all those One Piece songs, it was a hint that she supports piracy I fear

 

Anyway, SWEET KISSES pop perfection

 

gretchen.gif

The way I’m about to cave I’ve just been lazy 

 

:suburban:

23 hours ago, suburbannature said:

The way I’m about to cave I’ve just been lazy 

 

:suburban:

I still hope that she returns to streaming because while fans have their ways to listen to her, it's kinda hard to introduce new people to her with those Twitter vids

 

:suburban:

On 2/29/2024 at 12:02 PM, Suilen said:

Anyway, SWEET KISSES pop perfection

 

Pixie Lott's pen was on :flame:

  • 6 months later...
  • Author

So stupid that they haven't fixed her streaming. Losing money for no reason.

The way I ran when I saw the thread.

I can't believe her catalog is still not back. Such a shame :chick3:

  • 1 year later...

The way she spits the "Sumi kara sumi made…" part in Want Me Want Me will never not make my jaw drop.

I'm familiar with her work post everything post Style, but it's kinda a shame I can't deep dive her early albums on streaming.

  • 1 month later...
No image preview

75K views · 3.5K reactions | 安室奈美恵 30th Anniversary ~MUSI...

安室奈美恵 30th Anniversary ~MUSIC VIDEO SPECIAL~ Baby Don't Cry (HD)

The fact that this masterpiece is only available to stream on f*cking Facebook. I can't take it

7TWvxd3.gif

  • 2 weeks later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.