JLo's HALFTIME | Netflix Documentary | Available now!

Mokichi

Come through Icon :jonny:

Will premiere at Tribeca Festival on June 8

OFFICIAL TRAILER

Edited by Mokichi

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• insomniac

• Yudelkis

• SavagePapi

• DanceAgain

Excuse me, not to be disrespectful or rude but could you please delete this thread. this is my sister who was hit by a train and this thread is very disrespectful. idk who you are or if you even know or have seen her but i need you to delete this

Not me thinking it was going to be centered around her Super Bowl Halftime Show. :rip:

17 minutes ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

Not me thinking it was going to be centered around her Super Bowl Halftime Show. :rip:

Same :rip:

31 minutes ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

2 years later though?.

This seems more on her embracing her 50s.

I will be eating this up!

Perched for this :clap3:

2 hours ago, JBJT2786 said:

2 years later though?.

This seems more on her embracing her 50s.

Yeah Netflix followed her in the year she turned 50 or just after I think. Although Super Bowl will be included I think it’s more so a nod to her being at halftime in her own life. 

Coming to win Best Documentary at the Oscars, we will be streaming :jonny:

damn, if i hadnt entered this thread i would have dying thinking its about superbowl performance

I believe it's a mix of many things, hitting the mid-life milestone, Super Bowl, her ins and outs. And directed by an Oscar nominee!

Her background story is probably one of the most inspiring and most remarkable in Hollywood so this should be insightful.

:jonnycat:

My friend has two tickets for the Tribeca Film Festival for any day so hopefully I'll be able to attend :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Coming to win Best Documentary at the Oscars, we will be streaming :jonny:

Are we going to talk about how our girl got Lifetime and JennICON gets HALFTIME on Netflix and screenings at TrIbeca?! We lose again! 

OT: Take notes. This is how you do it. :clap3:

6 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

I believe it's a mix of many things, hitting the mid-life milestone, Super Bowl, her ins and outs. And directed by an Oscar nominee!

Her background story is probably one of the most inspiring and most remarkable in Hollywood so this should be insightful.

:jonnycat:

Not to forget her Behind The Music episode still coming up this year :rip: 

20 minutes ago, Hector said:

Not to forget her Behind The Music episode still coming up this year :rip: 

Oh I forgot about that!

Robert Di Nero has seen Halftime already. He said:

“Powerful storytelling — whether in music, film, or games — encourages us to fight for universal values that bind humanity together. ‘Halftime,’ featuring Jennifer Lopez, reminds us of that,” said De Niro. “The Tribeca Festival is eager to bring audiences from all over the world together to honor the importance of purpose-driven creative expression.”

• 1 month later...

Excited! Trailer looks great. Looks like they’ll touch on some interesting topics.

Small contradiction how she says she’s not doing things for awards yet to focus on a bit of Hustlers / Oscars talk and her disappointment. I think this film will show some new insights to its gonna be exciting. Can’t believe she’s gonna drag some live talk shows through the mud too!!

And Ben is a part of this? Interesting.

Also wonder how they managed to cut around all Arod footage as he loved hogging up any of her BTS footage around Halftime and Hustlers.

This trailer looks so EMOTIONAL and raw! I'm super excited for her to have that in NETFLIX

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.