RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I honestly don’t get how Delta was so low

Violet being this low too. I genuinely think you guys have peanut brains and don’t look outside of drag race 

• Like 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Devon Robot said:

These are some crazy comments, because Kim is still one of the most successful girls to come from the show — and has been asked back for every single all stars since appearing :skull: her make up line just went viral on Tik Tok 

You posting a bunch of quotes asking what she does apart from makeup talking about the success of her makeup line ajskdkjd :skull:

• Haha 4

Loosey is an icon and responsible for carrying the entertainment for the second half of S15 y'all will put RESPECT on her name

although her being over Violet is sort of a kii

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

You posting a bunch of quotes asking what she does apart from makeup talking about the success of her makeup line ajskdkjd :skull:

She’s also always on the voss tours

48 minutes ago, Devon Robot said:

She’s also always on the voss tours

Which she’s absolutely horrible on

• Haha 5

Wait how have y'all not kicked out Ben DeLaCreme yet? 

Y'all are wilding in this rate.

Edited by Shinning
  • Thumbs Down 5

The remaining queens (for the most part) feel correct. There’s a couple of girls that I’d like to see go next but overall, that’s a solid bunch. 

9 hours ago, Devon Robot said:

These are some crazy comments, because Kim is still one of the most successful girls to come from the show — and has been asked back for every single all stars since appearing :skull: her make up line just went viral on Tik Tok 

your point?

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, Devon Robot said:

I went to a Jessie ware show and she did a tribute to Kim :laugh:

Kim is huge she’s just not gonna benefit from an all stars so why do it 

I see the hate for Gottmik affected queen Violet, some users are so childish, she deserved at least top 20

alyssa-edwards-drag-race.gif

• Like 1

The lack of taste y'all continue to display w/ the Nicky, Gottmik and Violet snubs

*insert cunty heel noises of walking into a silent room* I’m here *******

• Haha 1

oxJqa9Q.jpg

60. Latrice Royale

Season 4 (3/13)

All Stars 1 (9/12)

All Stars 4 (8/10)

Average: 7.375

11: @Almodusa@bestfiction@Dekkan@halcyon93@Hurem@Indie Go Mind@loveisdead9582@mindbender@Namigo@Tempo@Unoriginal

10: @Jaded.@khalyan@Willow

The Chop (-5): @Fancyhoodlum

Rest in peace to EatIt's ghost ballot.

RUmpbgI.jpg

59. Manila Luzon

Season 3 (4/13)

All Stars 1 (8/12)

All Stars 4 (7/10)

Average: 7.409

11: @??????@Fancyhoodlum@Guy12345@Ice@kataraqueen@kipperskipper@leightxn@LionH3art@loveisdead9582@modern thing@PMM@Tempo

10: @1000formsofacting@Anvarie@bestfiction@Cottonmouth@Hephaestus@HotFriedChicken@Hurem@Indie Go Mind@ninasayers@PinkBox@wehan6@Willow

0: @Jacobdaniel

The Chop (-5): @Dekkan@mindbender

What once was the Queen of Camp is now the Queen of Cringe. Stream her Paint the Town Red parody, the follow up to her hit single Cum Dump.

XgRBFHL.jpg

58. Crystal Methyd

Season 12 (2/13)

Average: 7.416

11: @Anvarie@CroNich@Dekkan@Devon Robot@halcyon93@LastKiss@leightxn@NumbSoul@Scooter@Unoriginal

10: @#1Pokpaker@Claymore@Gigii@Guy12345@Heirloom@Hurem@jeffreyy@kataraqueen@kipperskipper@Namigo@Rabbit@Seffers

0: @Fetish for MiMi@R.E.M.

Can you believe? Daya Betty outlasted her?!

Y6yHJ6a.jpg

57. Loosey LaDuca

Season 15 (4/16)

Average: 7.461

11: @1998tweety@bestfiction@Gwegend@killer_rose@LastKiss@slimfem@ucanfma

10: @#1Pokpaker@Claymore@dumbsparce@NumbSoul@OreGuy@PinkBox@Rabbit@Save The Day@Subomie@Thanatos@wehan6

The Chop (-5): @Jaye

@Jaye needs to let loose.

Two of my 11s falling down just like that, I hate it here

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.