RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator
14 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I wish I knew what y’all saw in Jaida, like I love her too but the best drag race girl of all time… is a stretch

My favorite thing about her beyond her personality is the fact she STOMPED Mehthyd and Riggi Morgeous thus saving S12 from being the worst season of all time.. but even then it’s one of the worst :deadbanana4:

To me she embodies everything I want in a Drag Race character and she feels so well rounded from both her seasons. We got to see the professional Jaida stomping on the S12 cast and then fun goofy Jaida own AS7 almost every week (and get majorly overlooked for her performance). Several great girl groups verses, at WORST a top three seamstress of all time on the show, great confessional queen, charming, talented, runway LEGEND (her AS7 package is by far one of my all-time faves and her purple runway from S12 is possibly my favourite US look ever), can perform excellently etc etc. There’s nothing she can’t do imo, like even her flop performances (one woman show, snatch game, roast) she somehow brought around to being enjoyable 

• Like 2

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

mistress and rajah in the top 10 :deadbanana4: detox and roxxxy out... okay 

before it starts...

10. Mistress

9. Ra'Jah

8. Bob

7. Monet

6. Alyssa

5. Sasha Colby

4. Jaida

3. Bianca

2. Raja

1. Alaska (but I know she will be sabotaged at some point)

hi yes I'm excited to be here. I can't wait to see MIB sweep

FECLhAGUYAEafzs.jpg:large

• ATRL Moderator

Deserved top 10 sorry haters 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator

Deserved top ten

i worded the thread title wrong but another mod can change it 

I do think Mistress represents a return to the personalities of old school Drag Race and she deserves her tens for that. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.