RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

5klaSgc.jpg

15. Roxxxy Andrews

Season 5 (4/14)

All Stars 2 (5/10)

Average: 8.674

11s x15: @1998tweety@Antonini@Aston Martin@D-@-N@Devon Robot@Femalien@HotFriedChicken@Ice@khalyan@leightxn@Namigo@R.E.M.@Save The Day@Unoriginal@Why

10s x29: @#1Pokpaker@1000formsofacting@Anvarie@bestfiction@Claymore@Cottonmouth@CroNich@Galang@Guy12345@Heirloom@Hephaestus@Hurem@Jacobdaniel@Jaded.@kataraqueen@killer_rose@LastKiss@NumbSoul@PMM@Rabbit@roso@Seffers@Shinning@Subomie@Thanatos@unino@Velvet@wehan6@Whis

0: @ucanfma

15: @Willow

"I'm Roxxxy Andrews and I'm here to make it clear: I know you love me, baby, that's why you brought me here. Was a ***** on Season 5, I'm gonna make it right, give me a sewing challenge and I'll give you what you like. I'm full of tricks, baby, just like on Halloween. A room full of monsters and it makes me wanna scream! I have to get this right, so you don't waste your time. Not like my comedy, I'm killing on this rhyme. (singing) I'm gonna show you what I can do, you're going crazy and seeing two. It's not my fault, you can't blame my game. All these other hoes, but they're all the same."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, genetic fail said:

5klaSgc.jpg

15. Roxxxy Andrews

Season 5 (4/14)

All Stars 2 (5/10)

Average: 8.674

11s x15: @1998tweety@Antonini@Aston Martin@D-@-N@Devon Robot@Femalien@HotFriedChicken@Ice@khalyan@leightxn@Namigo@R.E.M.@Save The Day@Unoriginal@Why

10s x29: @#1Pokpaker@1000formsofacting@Anvarie@bestfiction@Claymore@Cottonmouth@CroNich@Galang@Guy12345@Heirloom@Hephaestus@Hurem@Jacobdaniel@Jaded.@kataraqueen@killer_rose@LastKiss@NumbSoul@PMM@Rabbit@roso@Seffers@Shinning@Subomie@Thanatos@unino@Velvet@wehan6@Whis

0: @ucanfma

15: @Willow

"I'm Roxxxy Andrews and I'm here to make it clear: I know you love me, baby, that's why you brought me here. Was a ***** on Season 5, I'm gonna make it right, give me a sewing challenge and I'll give you what you like. I'm full of tricks, baby, just like on Halloween. A room full of monsters and it makes me wanna scream! I have to get this right, so you don't waste your time. Not like my comedy, I'm killing on this rhyme. (singing) I'm gonna show you what I can do, you're going crazy and seeing two. It's not my fault, you can't blame my game. All these other hoes, but they're all the same."

Literally, the standard!

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

Roxxxy being like 40 spots above Jinkx feels correct

:suburban:

Talent finally won in the end :khalyan:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Musty Insufferable Bore and Ra’ugh O’Haga scoring above Roxxxy Andrews…….. 

spacer.png

Edited by Moloko Plus
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Moloko Plus said:

Misty Insufferable Bore and Ra’ugh O’Haga scoring above Roxxxy Andrews…….. 

spacer.png

Not too much on my Texas queens now :khalyan:

I haven’t been keeping up to date with this, but has Adore been announced yet or is she rightfully going to be in the top 10?

:ryan3:

Just now, The Man Who said:

I haven’t been keeping up to date with this, but has Adore been announced yet or is she rightfully going to be in the top 10?

:ryan3:

gone dozens of entries ago ma'am

• Haha 3

Roxxxy was also payola qween og Season 5, as she did not deserve to win the first challenge over the latina queen 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Just now, Almodusa said:

gone dozens of entries ago ma'am

ATRL stays disappointing! 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Just now, Afferty said:

Roxxxy was also payola qween og Season 5, as she did not deserve to win the first challenge over the latina queen 

They gave Alaska Roxxxy's sugar ball win so it all evens out :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.