RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Bebe and Kennedy are big sneaks imo. Symone and Violet was def robbed 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

welp. Symone deserved top 10 at least. Tatianna out next pleaseeee

• Thumbs Down 2

I would love for Bob, Monet, Raja, Jaida, Detox, Alyssa Edwards, and Alexis Mateo to all make the top 10. Happy with any of most of the others filling out the rest of those spots. 

5 hours ago, khalyan said:

It’s permanent 

Thank you Jesus

3 hours ago, Guy12345 said:

Top 10 predictions?

In no order:

1. Bob

2. Raja 

3. Bianca

4. Jaida

5. Alaska

6. Bebe 

7. Alyssa

8. Detox

9. Monet

10. Sasha C 

Ready, even if my faves (Tatianna, Alyssa, Alexis Mateo and Raja) leave, I'm happy they made the top 20

410ec24abde894b83852c43685934fb077143ca5

• Like 2

3wdJzvp.jpg

20. Jessica Wild

Season 2 (2/12)

All Stars 8 (1/11)

Average: 8.517

11s x13: @??????@1000formsofacting@1998tweety@bestfiction@Galaxy@halcyon93@Hephaestus@LastKiss@Little Dark Age@Seffers@Tempo@ucanfma@Vagabond

10s x12: @#1Pokpaker@Aston Martin@butterflymimi@Claymore@Guy12345@Gwegend@Jaded.@killer_rose@Namigo@OreGuy@Save The Day@sugrbby666

3: @LionH3art

"She found her ETB Card, and on a Taco Tuesday, she never left the card because she loved to celebrate Taco Tuesday. She liked the soft shell, with carne asada. That's her favorite, with guacamole. And guacamole's expensive, so she's not gonna leave without her card… that was weird, for me."

• Like 8

Rightfully the highest AS8 girl. A delight. Only thing that kept us watching!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

3wdJzvp.jpg

20. Jessica Wild

Season 2 (2/12)

All Stars 8 (1/11)

Average: 8.517

11s x13: @??????@1000formsofacting@1998tweety@bestfiction@Galaxy@halcyon93@Hephaestus@LastKiss@Little Dark Age@Seffers@Tempo@ucanfma@Vagabond

10s x12: @#1Pokpaker@Aston Martin@butterflymimi@Claymore@Guy12345@Gwegend@Jaded.@killer_rose@Namigo@OreGuy@Save The Day@sugrbby666

3: @LionH3art

"She found her ETB Card, and on a Taco Tuesday, she never left the card because she loved to celebrate Taco Tuesday. She liked the soft shell, with carne asada. That's her favorite, with guacamole. And guacamole's expensive, so she's not gonna leave without her card… that was weird, for me."

Legendary queen, she deserved to be top 2 or even win All Stars 8 :heart2: The cast of season 2, is really a powerhouse of talented, fierce, and full of C.U.N.T.S. queens

jessica-wild-la-veneno-outfit-reveal-coc

Edited by 1000formsofacting
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

I loved seeing Jessica gaining a lot of fans from her run on AS8!

20 is a perfect spot for her.  

• ATRL Moderator

Also I love that she was called as a LSA to decimate Jan even though she had never actually won a lipsync on RPDR before that!

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.