RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Why don’t I stan anyone in this cast 

but is kind of better this way lol 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, wish said:

Omg, two interesting characters (Mirage and Amanda) eliminated way too early in a season stacked with boring and uncharismatic fillers like Geneva and Megami :deadbanana4:

Also I’m not a Plane Jane hater, but I do feel she’s being overrated by the judges a bit… Her face card is killer and she has stage presence. But her talent isn’t really standing out, and her runway looks aren’t top-tier either. She’s giving a solid 5th or 6th place imo! :soda:

I’m enjoying PJ now but her face card IS her killer imo..

miyah had my fav verse and performance. I really am starting to become a little flipster I believe 

• Haha 3

13. Dawn

vtuOlH305OFCXNjAxtqpt51IY7DHKf35ULefyt7hP5Bq3QQl3vUaPWdBqVfTQoYQtRw1tRjDVKAHCskrNEKgCDzuG2WjJxqSSodFXTpkzARIvK669jSbwL0G_LKUemfbudOVCqJcnsq7N58c_jb7e7r1s07VYw

Top Toot: 1 @ToraeGilt

Toots: 7

Boots: 33

Bottom Boots: 35

Score: -128

Bottom Boot

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

9. Pale Lady

sNxJkQujyOxYro48NV3b_6djQnsTYiM_cMBz-eJB

Top Toot: 0

Toots: 53

Boots: 21

Bottom Boots: 2  @SLIME @Moloko Plus

Score: 26

Toot

Edited by Rotunda

7. Morphine Love Dion

ygL1_H4VPA7RbqfvCSWkIHmKF1IpD_Iv7GJqDvMch4bLFaODklQyBxMV_aMnFkVDRhp5wSIT0rY7v6QFgGObCTJn_6MzPG9Q6EThTIx1j_B40FVaxPNWIHaIIc9_qaoeWU_sHPpqVDYKz0RJF7q0SD7Ifx_YFw

Top Toot: 1 @EriKills

Toots: 66

Boots: 9

Bottom Boots: 0

Score: 60

Toot

33 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

9. Pale Lady

sNxJkQujyOxYro48NV3b_6djQnsTYiM_cMBz-eJB

Top Toot: 0

Toots: 53

Boots: 21

Bottom Boots: 2  @SLIME @Moloko Plus

Score: 26

Toot

the unnecessary plasma hate :bibliahh: like she isnt that inportant to have haters lol. this look does not deserve boots, let alone bottom boots…

• Like 4

1. Plane Jane

o1sJgR33pXnApDMLMsZd8LlDoEvUrvQDrD1SM8-FhBXF8tmHKPoKZl0IT_lDqs_VfxBgKTlZBWtLNOlybvctS7psdlQPGJdL-B-DeoClkZCU4g0bzqGLudPDDH8soDvrN-6XDqI3oBvYpd9Ip_Ao3Vi4CjeHXA

Top Toot: 29

Toots: 47

Boots: 0

Bottom Boots: 0 

Score: 134

Top Toot

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

I don’t really get the hype over PJ’s look this week, maybe I was spoiled by Kahmora’s version but something about the wig/wig line was off for me

Still a solid toot but far from my top toot of the week, I would have given that to Xunami or Sapphira

• Like 11

I think Sapphira executed well the look she choosed, but its original was not a good look either for me lol. It’s weird structure with wide shoulders and striped feathers were a bit too crowded. 

• Thumbs Down 1

All of a sudden i don't feel too sorry for her being sent home first.

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

1. Plane Jane

o1sJgR33pXnApDMLMsZd8LlDoEvUrvQDrD1SM8-FhBXF8tmHKPoKZl0IT_lDqs_VfxBgKTlZBWtLNOlybvctS7psdlQPGJdL-B-DeoClkZCU4g0bzqGLudPDDH8soDvrN-6XDqI3oBvYpd9Ip_Ao3Vi4CjeHXA

I know that it doesn't make sense

but everytime I see this pic, it reminds me of Morticia Addams  :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.