RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Jackie is far from my favorite queen, but I do really respect that she essentially approached Drag Race like she was applying for Harvard.

She doesn’t have the natural “it factor” but she made sure to have a unique hook, prepare for the challenges, and play to her strengths to avoid just becoming a random mid-out. 

To me, she’s a Jan with more substance. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Jackie is far from my favorite queen, but I do really respect that she essentially approached Drag Race like she was applying for Harvard.

She doesn’t have the natural “it factor” but she made sure to have a unique hook, prepare for the challenges, and play to her strengths to avoid just becoming a random mid-out. 

And hot out of drag

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

The dislike for Kornbread, besides being insufferable and a bully, stems from being hailed as the robbed S14 winner, even though she could've easily placed low in 2 out of 3 episodes that she was in. For a frontrunner, she fumbled pretty bad after the first episode, yet certain people still think she had a chance to win the season :toofunny3:

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, Hurem said:

The dislike for Kornbread, besides being insufferable and a bully, stems from being hailed as the robbed S14 winner, even though she could've easily placed low in 2 out of 3 episodes that she was in. For a frontrunner, she fumbled pretty bad after the first episode, yet certain people still think she had a chance to win the season :toofunny3:

Yeah very weird that someone received a consolation Miss Congeniality title and was heralded as the rightful winner of her season based off the strength of a talent show that isn’t even a Top 5 talent show performance. 

• Like 2

There is something very dark-sided and bitter about Kornbread, like how you acting holier-than-thou when you are a recent RPDR queen, being sh*t in every metric beside the talent show and get Miss Congeniality as consolation prize despite not presence in 75% of the show :priceless: bffr

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

To me it's the opposite, I hate queen who is very clearly calculated about everything. It's even worse with Jackie because her taste is absolutely dire and outside her prepared stuffs, she is just unfunny.

Speaking of the BFA drag, Denali and Rose can gtfo now :celestial6:

• ATRL Moderator

Oops, just came in to do the rate and missed the deadline :suburban:

Hope y'all did right by Alexis Godteo, Kennedy Davengod, and MIB!

1 hour ago, Heirloom said:

There is something very dark-sided and bitter about Kornbread

It IS dark-sided to make fun of Cucu being in a car crash. She stays TrOLLiNg though :doc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bimbo said:

It IS dark-sided to make fun of Cucu being in a car crash. She stays TrOLLiNg though :doc:

Wait I forgot about this :rip:

Jorgeous you can choke too

• Like 2

@genetic failNGL forgot I rated Sharon 10/10. To be fair, I think I have Latrice an 11 and rated it off the season itself. Season 4 was a mess and upon the rewatch I get why they chose Sharon. Too bad she turned out to be a shitty person. 

i rather have kornbeard being insufferable than bunch of bland queens though

Not me carring Poppy. :clap3:

I agree with all the placements. Sharon was a weird case of actual impact on the show but being a horrible human being, do we separate the author from the art? It's a hard decision. With Sherry Pie, she was insufferable to begin with, so matching being a bad human being and doing bad on the show just makes it easy to put her last.

Wayment. Miz Cracker out so soon? :jonny: I don't like her but did I miss something, I thought everyone thought "she was robbed" and that she had a **** ton of fans? :gaycatney1:Was she involved in some scandal I apparently missed?

54 minutes ago, DR0GO said:

Wayment. Miz Cracker out so soon? :jonny: I don't like her but did I miss something, I thought everyone thought "she was robbed" and that she had a **** ton of fans? :gaycatney1:Was she involved in some scandal I apparently missed?

Besides her obsession with black men..

I think that moment with Ongina left a bad taste in everyone’s mouth.

1 hour ago, DR0GO said:

Not really a scandal or anything. There was the moment with Ongina and there are a lot of people that don’t find her to be entertaining. For me, I don’t mind her but I don’t think there’s a lot there substance wise. She has a way of playing in one box at a time (if that makes sense) that just irks me at times. I don’t need to hear the story about turning trash into art 525,600 times. 

20 hours ago, madonnas said:

Milan is the OG Samantha Ballentines 

Damn :skull: 

12 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Not really a scandal or anything. There was the moment with Ongina and there are a lot of people that don’t find her to be entertaining. For me, I don’t mind her but I don’t think there’s a lot there substance wise. She has a way of playing in one box at a time (if that makes sense) that just irks me at times. I don’t need to hear the story about turning trash into art 525,600 times. 

Ah, ok, makes sense. And that's exactly how I feel about her. I NEVER got the hype.

1 hour ago, DR0GO said:

She wrote a weird ass article on stealthing.

The way Cracker was lowkey iconic before she came on Drag Race :toofunny3:

S2 really is THAT *****. Best cast of all time. I can't see any of them missing the top 140

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 1

seEEjaT.jpg

150. Jade

Season 1 (9/9)

Average: 4.136

8: @Antonini@PMM

0: @D-@-N@Devon Robot@dumbsparce@Thanatos

My very first Drag Race crush :toofunny3: Her planning to do blackface to embody Oprah was insane! Proves just how 2009 was still such a different time.

YcuQYRM.jpg

149. Rebecca Glasscock

Season 1 (8/9)

Average: 4.146

11: @Galaxy@LionH3art

10: @#1Pokpaker@1998tweety

0s x7: @Dekkan@Fancyhoodlum@Fetish for MiMi@Ice@loveisdead9582@SitarHero@Thanatos

Funny how we got a 1-2 punch of Drag Race's first ever rivalry. Rebecca's mall drag is messy but lowkey iconic. We need her on All Stars!

WbdT8xL.jpg

148. Cynthia Lee Fontaine

Season 8 (9/12)

Season 9 (12/14)

Average: 4.169

10: @khalyan@madonnas

0s x7: @Afferty@Antonini@Bimbo@D-@-N@Devon Robot@Velvet@shark_heather

I'd be lying if I say I didn't find her annoying on either of her seasons. But she's such a sweetheart on social media to her other sisters that it's hard to despise her now. A true Miss Congeniality!

oGsXGA2.jpg

147. Mayhem Miller

Season 10 (10/14)

All Stars 5 (7/10)

Average: 4.247

8: @#1Pokpaker@Guy12345@Hurem@leightxn

0s x8: @Afferty@Antonini@bestfiction@Fetish for MiMi@G.U.Y@Gateau@Gigii@Thanatos

Mayhem Filler. Sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I mean MEH-hem Miller.

bFaFoaz.jpg

146. Mystique Summers

Season 2 (12/12)

Average: 4.279

11: @wehan6

10: @CroNich@Heirloom@ninasayers

0: @Ice@killer_rose

*****! She is from Chicago! Thee original Queen of Untucked! She is one of only two eligible contestants from Season 2 to not be on All Stars yet and I think that's a crime.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.