RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

Ra'Jah showed *growth*, can't say the same about the other one.

Her "growth" was suddenly being QUIET and CENSORING her true feelings so white people's feelings wouldnt be hurt.

Couldnt be me. 

silky, nina, tyra >

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Her "growth" was suddenly being QUIET and CENSORING her true feelings so white people's feelings wouldnt be hurt.

Couldnt be me. 

silky, nina, tyra >

People hurt most by her feelings were Yvie and Plastique though, why are we talking about it as if it was white people's problem :celestial:

Edited by Afferty

50 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Y’all are too sensitive, can’t  take things so seriously 

Laugh about it 

I understand that people need to respect peoples beliefs , but people are allowed to roast/joke about it lmfao 💀 😂 😂 

Nina is lowkey the sensitive one though lol 

and where is the rawview for friday's episode :biblio: 

The Nina draggings :bibliahh: I live. All statements are 100% valid. She’s just not gettin it…

I fear if she does go behind a paywall, people would eventually lose interest. She should do a Sibling Rivalry tea, keep the “Nina” section of Rawview for YT, and keep the full/DR portion behind a paywall. 

All of that said…..Nina did say in a recent blog, she had been questioning herself, seems like she was referencing the backlash from the fandom, and how she’d been reflecting on that….but that was just my perception. This was after she was making stereotypical jokes about someone’s race though, and I believe that video is still up….I’m honestly rooting for her and hope she sees the light of day. She can still be petty all day long but coming for someone’s gender identity or race just isn’t it in 2023.

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

26 minutes ago, Afferty said:

People hurt most by her feelings were Yvie and Plastique though, why are we talking about it as if it was white people's problem :celestial:

The FANS made it an issue, Yvie and Plastique did not.

51 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

The FANS made it an issue, Yvie and Plastique did not.

Did you watch untucked lol

3 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Did you watch untucked lol

miss plastique was not even mad about the situation

Nina LEGENDnina GODnina is right about 80% of the time, especially when it came to vICKY sBORE

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

6 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Couldnt be me. 

silky, nina, tyra >

Oh please, Ra'Jah S11 was so insecure it's miserable to watch. And it's not because of the 'edits'. She was like that in all her pre-season promo interviews. But apparently she overcoming that is unentertaining to you then I have nothing left to say.

I decided to give Nina another chance cause her drag IS refreshing and she's funny but she literally will always **** up. Like I felt good for her getting a gig and in that same vlog she films an asian person on the plane and the caption says "Jackie Chan is that you?" like c'mon now...

1 minute ago, Bimbo said:

I decided to give Nina another chance cause her drag IS refreshing and she's funny but she literally will always **** up. Like I felt good for her getting a gig and in that same vlog she films an asian person on the plane and the caption says "Jackie Chan is that you?" like c'mon now...

Do you really find that so offensive? It seems like a harmless joke, and Nina makes those exact same type of jokes about everyone, including black people.

Maybe I’m being insensitive.

Nina is an old soul, the new generation can't handle authenticity, wanting drag and drag queens to turn into sanitized, boring, fake mannequins ala Rajah :zzz:

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Do you really find that so offensive? It seems like a harmless joke, and Nina makes those exact same type of jokes about everyone, including black people.

Maybe I’m being insensitive.

idk the guy looked nothing like Jackie Chan, he's just asian. Nina does have trouble looking outside of her own country though, she still finds nothing wrong with saying Mexico deserved that deadly earthquake.

6 hours ago, Afferty said:

genuinely can't understand if you're trolling or just THAT naïve :toofunny2:

anyway im happy to see the praise for Tyra and Nina, glad some people still enjoy drag and not just superficiality of drag race and the childish fandom :clap3:

2sQWki9.jpg

Welcyum to ATRL's Fashion Photo Ruview. Tonight's cateogry is...

Puffer Please!

🏁

First up!

Anetra
ATRL says…

x1xae4T.jpg

1,6% TOP TOOT: @theoghon
82,3% TOOT
12,9% BOOT
3,2% BOTTOM BOOT:

@Thanatos@KLatz

🏁
Aura Mayari
ATRL says…

1up8knZ.jpg

1,6% TOP TOOT: @K$Ellie
64,5% TOOT
27,4% BOOT
6,5% BOTTOM BOOT:

@Hephaestus@Flexus@pxxxtrick@brenda-walsh

🏁

Jax
ATRL says…

bb3xKbu.jpg

0 TOP TOOT
40,3% TOOT

51,6% BOOT
8,1% BOTTOM BOOT:

@LastKiss@xrosup@Mikeymoonshine@Relampago.@Almodusa

🏁

Loosey LaDuca
ATRL says…

ncEtDHv.jpg

0 TOP TOOT
43,5% TOOT

46,8% BOOT
9,7% BOTTOM BOOT:

@KaledKalil@SitarHero@dirrtyER@Seffers@slimfem@Frozen99

🏁

Luxx Noir London
ATRL says…

KYOND5Q.jpg

8,1% TOP TOOT:
@Unoriginal@Dancehall Queen@Ruschi@Relampago.@brenda-walsh
80,6% TOOT
11,3% BOOT
0 BOTTOM BOOT

🏁

Malaysia Babydoll Foxx
ATRL says…

FGnM0C4.jpg

11,3% TOP TOOT:
@Solaris@Thanatos@pigeon@TheOnlyOne@Not Like The Movies@kipperskipper@PinkBox
64,5% TOOT
24,2% BOOT
0 BOTTOM BOOT

🏁

Mistress Isabelle Brooks
ATRL says…

4tDADf6.jpg

9,7% TOP TOOT:
@khalyan@Vagabond@CBC@unino@DJBroox@Desire
82,3% TOOT
8,1% BOOT
BOTTOM BOOT: 0

🏁

Salina EsTitties
ATRL says…

W9bOesT.jpg

0 TOP TOOT
29%TOOT

40,3% BOOT
30,6% BOTTOM BOOT:

@khalyan@ucanfma@feelslikeadream@genetic fail@pigeon@KasioKas@bestfiction @alfonsobo (who is this :deadbanana:) @kipperskipper@SitarHero @Dancehall Queen@matheusbep@Stan@Adam’s Eve@Elysium@CBC@CroNich@yourfaveisaflop@Desire

🏁

Spice
ATRL says…

3zbz4dW.jpg

0 TOP TOOT
59,7% TOOT

33,9% BOOT
6,5% BOTTOM BOOT:

@roso@Not Like The Movies@Why@DJBroox

and our Bottom Boot of the week is…

🏁

Marcia Marcia Marcia!

vxdOflk.jpg

0 TOP TOOT
12,9% TOOT

54,8% BOOT
32,3% BOTTOM BOOT:

@madonnas@Solaris@Sheegs@sugrbby666@Vagabond@NumbSoul@d e v o n @TheOnlyOne@Unoriginal@Mr. Blue_Shirt@touya kinomoto@theoghon@K$Ellie@Inner Insanity@Ruschi@satellites.™@killer_rose@SLIME@unino@Bindi

which makes our Top Toot of the week…

🏁

Sasha Colby!

Me2Yg8I.jpg

67,7% TOP TOOT:
@madonnas @Sheegs @ucanfma @feelslikeadream @sugrbby666 @genetic fail @NumbSoul @LastKiss @d e v o n @Kasiokas @roso @Kaled Kalil @Mr. Blue_Shirt @touya kinomoto @Hephaestus @bestfiction @Why @R.E.M. @alfonsobo @xrosup @Flexus @SitarHero @pxxxtrick @dirrtyER @Inner Insanity
 @Seffers @Matheusbep @KLatz @mikeymoonshine @Satellites @Ice @Stan @killer_rose @SLIME @Adam’s Eve @Elysium @CroNich @Bindi @yourfaveisaflop @slimfem @Frozen99 @Almodusa
32,3% TOOT
0% BOOT
BOTTOM BOOT: 0

3 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

How do you boot Aura’s look

Sasha :clap3:

I tooted it, but everything above the waist is so good it almost draws more attention to how bad everything below the waist is.

Edited by Solaris

• ATRL Moderator

Marcia being bottom boot instead of Salina with hot cheetos in her ***** just shows how delusional y'all are in hating on Marcia³.

If the previous back and forths doesn't prove to you (for the 1000th time) how performative the word "rACisT!!!!1" is in this thread. :laugh: :toofunny3:

It's just a toy thrown any which way for fun.

Racism is only a thing for queens that are unpopular here. Strictly them. Others can do or say whatever they want. Remember that new users :heart:

Only now I noticed how bad Marcia’s wig is. It brought the look down, just 4 strands of hair in shitty pigtails :rip: 

Marshalls deserved that bottom boot. the wig, those leg warmers that look like afterthoughts yeah boot overall.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.