RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

luKtkkH.png

The Vivienne tops the scoreboard for the 2nd week in a row, though her 3 point lead has dwindled to a 1 point one

Monet skyrockets past forum favorite Jinkx and leaps into the #2 position overall

Jaida & Trinity both move up the scoreboard by 3 placements

Though Trinity & Jinkx are tied in points, Trinity has 1 more star

Same for Shea & Raja

Jinkx & Raja both plummet 3 spaces thanks to an abysmal showing this week

Yvie remains in last place for the 6th week in a row :rip:

Yvie has now placed 4th best for the 5th week in a row. This is her highest placement

Raja & Yvie are the only two queens to not be the very best of a single episode yet

So according to atrl:

The C in Unty legend is slaying the season and is the 2nd best overall competitor

Alleged forum favorites Jinkx & Raja wouldn't even qualify for the top 4 as of now

giphy.gif?cid=790b76114cf2883eb2e2db0ba0

I was not expecting the overall scores to be like that

gosh the surprises

:gaynetcat4:

The Vivienne SLAYING so far but being paid dust by the "fandom"

:biblionny:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, LastKiss said:

The Vivienne SLAYING so far but being paid dust by the "fandom"

:biblionny:

I tell you Xenophobia and Heightism is real in this thread :biblio:

6 hours ago, P.O.P said:

Have you even watched UK1? God.

Vivienne isn’t bringing it as hard as she did on UK1. Most of what she’s done on this season has been safe.

11 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Vivienne isn’t bringing it as hard as she did on UK1. Most of what she’s done on this season has been safe.

1) No one is doing a STOMP STOMP, this is a winners season.

2) Viv is the only international queen. She has never been on Drag Race US, she had to introduce herself to a brand new audience while other girls were already loved/adored by the fandom. All the other winners probably know each other very well so she has no friends there. Someone like Shea probably knows the entire crew by their names... like Viv is a total outsider. I can totally understand why she might feel intimidated. Despite all of that she is doing way  better than most of the cast.

oie-Tp4j-Msfs-Fna-H.gif

Edited by P.O.P

2 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

1) No one is doing a STOMP STOMP, this is a winners season.

2) Viv is the only international queen. She has never been on Drag Race US, she had to introduce herself to brand new announced while other girls were already loved/adored by the fandom. All winners are probably know each other very well  Someone like Shea probably knows the entire cast by their names... like she is a total outsider. I can totally understand why she might feel intimidated. Despite all of that she is doing way  better than most of the cast.

oie-Tp4j-Msfs-Fna-H.gif

No one is doing it every episode, but Viv could be doing it every episode. She is the most well rounded queen and for the brand new audience she show them her skills, because she could have been in the top for snatch game or either of these design challenges had she really given it her 100%

I’ve loved The Vivienne since season 8 and I guess I just had higher expectations for her coming into this, but on paper she is doing fine.. but: she could be doing better.

And if this were judged like a regular season

Viv:         2 Wins  l   1 High   l   2 Safe   l   2 Low   l   0 Btms

Monet:    1 Win    l   2 High   l   2 Safe   l   1 Low   l   1 Btm

Jaida:      1 Win    l   2 High   l   1 Safe   l   2 Low   l   1 Btm

Trinity:    1 Win     l   2 High   l   1 Safe   l   1 Low   l   2 Btms

Shea:      1 Win     l   1 High   l    2 Safe  l   1 Low   l   2 Btms

Jinkx:      1 Win     l   2 High   l   1 Safe  l   0 Low   l   3 Btms

Raja:        0 Wins  l    4 High  l   0 Safe  l   0 Low   l   3 Btms

Yvie:        0 Wins  l    0 High  l   5 Safe  l   0 Low   l   2 Btms

8 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

No one is doing it every episode, but Viv could be doing it every episode. She is the most well rounded queen and for the brand new audience she show them her skills, because she could have been in the top for snatch game or either of these design challenges had she really given it her 100%

I’ve loved The Vivienne since season 8 and I guess I just had higher expectations for her coming into this, but on paper she is doing fine.. but: she could be doing better.

I was only disappointed by her Snatch Game "choices" because I know she could have done a mass slaughter. But other than that she doing IT. Damn she is even the lip sync assassin if the season.

oie-Tp4j-Msfs-Fna-H.gif

Edited by P.O.P

Jinkx being a winner this season would feel so off…she can’t sing, dance, or do fashion. Acting/improv is nice but doesn’t make a well rounded winner of all winners.

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

1YVc5Ph.png

EPISODE 7: LEGENDARY LEGEND LOOKS

gIsaTZ2.png

This season, we're getting 12 non-elimination episodes for our legendary All Winners season of All Stars 7. Throughout the competition, the queens are competing for Legendary Legend Stars to compete in the final. Since there are no eliminations, and Drag Race is known for some...suspicious judging, we're going to see how the panel of ATRL f*gs would judge the queens each episode, looking at their cumulative total at the end of the season to see who slayed AS7.

~80 members cast their vote this round

@Afferty @alejandreaux  @alfonso12  @Almodusa @AlottaWarmheart @Angels

@Antonini @argos @bestfiction @Bimbo @Bindi @Body Talk @Both Sides Now

@boys @ChrisX @D e v o n @D-@-N @Dekkan @Desire @Edge Of Glory

@Elysium @EriKills @Fancyhoodlum @feelslikeadream @Flexus @Galang

@genetic fail @Gigii @Héloïse @Hephaestus @HotFriedChicken

@Hurem @Ice @IlianVargas @Jacobdaniel @justlore @KaledKalil

@karron0624 @KasioKas @khalyan @killer_rose @kipperskipper

@LastKiss @LionH3art @Little Dark Age @LookinIn @Lord Gaga @loveisdead9582

@lurker @Mars! @mindbender @Namigo @Nickimeetsatrl @Not Like The Movies

@NumbSoul @OreGuy @P.O.P @pigeon @Purr @R.E.M. @Rabbit @Rhenny

@roso @Rotunda @Ruschi @satellites.™ @Save The Day @Sebas @Seffers

@Sheegs @SitarHero @slimfem @SpaceMan @Stan @Subomie @sunmimi imfurst

@t.A.T.u. @Thanatos @That Bad Eartha @toy soldier. @ucanfma @Why

@Witch Privilege @XoutrageousX @xrosup @yourfaveisaflop @Yves

@alliexxxxandra @wehan6 @matheusbep @Anvarie @Claymore @Scummyman @TROPICUM

How did ATRL judge this week's challenge?

8th place

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118d52660c745e12fdc6

JINKX MONSOON

average score: 7.12

delusional babybois: (3) @genetic fail

less than 10 voters didn't rank her in 7th or 8th place

7th place

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611dc32492620832f38c6

RAJA

average score: 5.59

thinks toilet paper is fashion: 1 @genetic fail @wehan6

26 voters ranked her in 7th or 8th place

6th place

giphy.gif?cid=790b761168a00213ed15a0a513

THE VIVIENNE

average score: 5.59

blonde wig & a blue dress: 1 @Afferty

i dont think: 8 @Subomie @ucanfma

5th place

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d7f8b0d48b6a61bf45

SHEA COULEE

average score: 4.87

flavor flav  2 @toy soldier. @alfonso12

miss jay: 8 @bestfiction @Jacobdaniel @D e v o n @Afferty @Bindi

4th place

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118a9b5fcea090383887

YVIE ODDLY

average score: 4.56

queen of the queerdos: 1 @SitarHero @Hurem @Antonini

weirdo of the queens: 8 @savedthemixtape

3rd place

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611322a215e5e07a7f14f

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611fdc106f3c15d6d8278

MONET X CHANGE

average score: 4.19

C in the UNTy legends: 1 @TheOnlyOne @Gigii @ucanfma @Namigo @Sheegs 

hating ass no C in the unty flops: 8 @mindbender @yourfaveisaflop  @Why @wehan6 @Witch Privilege

only 4 points separated the top 2 

2nd place

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611cf32d02b8e3fc3f801

JAIDA ESSENCE HALL

average score: 2.20

27 voters are snorting tahin as we speak voted her as #1

worst score: 8 @genetic fail

1st place

giphy.gif?cid=790b761112830183558ac16471

TRINITY THE TUCK

average score: 2.20

23 voters ranked her as the #1 best this week

worst score: 7 @genetic fail

After 2 weeks of dissenting, atrl is back on the same pages as the show this week

ZYhChxV.png

3yo3uvQ.png

Undeserved wins according to ATRL: Jinkx (Dragulation), Viv & Yvie (RU-TRL)

Trinity becomes the only queen to win 3 challenges so far

Jinkx & Raja are the only queens to place low 3 times already

Jaida & Monet have only placed low once

The Viv is the only queen to never been considered bottom 2 for any challenge

After 7 episodes, Yvie still remains the only queen with no star

Raja is the only queen with 1 star

3 wins: Trinity

2 wins: Jaida, Jinkx, Monet, Shea, Vivienne

1 win: Raja

0 wins: Yvie

Now that we're only 4 weeks away from the finale, lets look at the points across the season as of this challenge

luKtkkH.png

The Vivienne tops the scoreboard for the 2nd week in a row, though her 3 point lead has dwindled to a 1 point one

Monet skyrockets past forum favorite Jinkx and leaps into the #2 position overall

Jaida & Trinity both move up the scoreboard by 3 placements

Though Trinity & Jinkx are tied in points, Trinity has 1 more star

Same for Shea & Raja

Jinkx & Raja both plummet 3 spaces thanks to an abysmal showing this week

Yvie remains in last place for the 6th week in a row :rip:

Yvie has now placed 4th best for the 5th week in a row. This is her highest placement

Raja & Yvie are the only two queens to not be the very best of a single episode yet

So according to atrl:

The C in Unty legend is slaying the season and is the 2nd best overall competitor

Alleged forum favorites Jinkx & Raja wouldn't even qualify for the top 4 as of now

How did the Vivienne rank so low :biblionny: she was easily pne of the bests this episode :biblionny:

The ATRL ranking for the ball is very accurate.

Monet, Trinity, and Jaida were easily the top 3. Everyone else did very "meh" for me. Shea's look could've been cool if not for the horribly mismatched and distracting leggings. Viv's look was technically well done, but not particularly creative, which is a shame since that's my FAVORITE Ru look ever. 

Yeah, I went into this season not caring for Viv, but she’s been doing really well, better than I expected. 

I think my issue with her is although she never flopped hard, she’s mostly invisible when she isn’t slaying and she’s playing a horrible strategic game. 

Shea (2) and Monet (3) have been 'safe' (per the judges, not atrl) less than any of the other competitors, yet are tied with the least stars. Doesn't make sense.

Also the funny thing about Monet being #2 on ATRL is that I feel like out of the drag race challenges that could be left, they’re all somewhat in her wheelhouse (besides acting)? What’s left, makeover, commercials, roasts, variety show, and a lipsync tournament? I can’t think of other challenges that haven’t been done yet, but if these are the ones I can see Monet doing very well.

7 minutes ago, Body Talk said:

Shea (2) and Monet (3) have been 'safe' (per the judges, not atrl) less than any of the other competitors, yet are tied with the least stars. Doesn't make sense.

It makes sense when you have queens that need pity stars to be seen as threats (Jaida, Yvie), need rigged wins to even seem like competition (Raja, Yvie again) or rigged storyline wins to make sure the plunger twist isn't a flop (Jinkx, Vivienne)

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611176c7f1da739ea11d5

9 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

It makes sense when you have queens that need pity stars to be seen as threats (Jaida, Yvie), need rigged wins to even seem like competition (Raja, Yvie again) or rigged storyline wins to make sure the plunger twist isn't a flop (Jinkx, Vivienne)

This being said, though. The only runaway Monet/Shea win (robbery) I can name is RuTRL. Am I missing one?

6 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Even without counting Jaida's "pity" star, Jaida would still have DOUBLE the stars, Monet D Ranged has, no?

So far, Jaida has collected 10k Lipsync dollars, too, meanwhile the other will have no monet to take home, it seems :fan:

The main character this season even without winning in 6 weeks. It's giving winner edit to me.

Jaida is so beautiful and talented, poor shea and her rapidly declining fashion taste and designing skills!

We love a TRUE Drag Race winner, no spin-offs allowed!

04d38f278f2bb99511f7720392d378cbf61edfb2

53 minutes ago, FinleyGates said:

Jinkx being a winner this season would feel so off…she can’t sing, dance, or do fashion. Acting/improv is nice but doesn’t make a well rounded winner of all winners.

Jinx is probably the most talented singer of the bunch though so : singing, comedy, acting/improv, ... she's just missing dancing and making clothes, but what she's worn on the runways outside of design challenges have been pretty great overall, middle-of-the-pack but miles better than when she won her season.

Her biggest weakness for the crown imo is that she's not the most dynamic or versatile lipsyncer, and she very much depends on having good song choices to win it.

Also, the AUDACITY to call any Jaida Valhalla Hall's 2nd star a "pity" star, when an All-Stars crown is the EPITOME of a "PITY" win..

No charity for Miss Jaida, none of these plastic little stars will be fit to be her coaster by the end of this quick lil season.

04d38f278f2bb99511f7720392d378cbf61edfb2

• ATRL Moderator

The editing of the sneak peek certainly points to a Monet win :fan: Let's see if the producers are still being obvious with the editing or if they're getting better at misleading us.

Honestly I never thought I’d see the day where Trinity the Tick is the least dragged winner on a season here. :deadbanana2:

This season has done WONDERS for her image. 

Trinity just proves again she's THEE winner of AS4, while Monet is still trash and payola.
5wMR.gif 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.