RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Y’all better give Yvie her props 

3 hours ago, P.O.P said:

Bendelaforgotten is responsible for every bad thing about AS3:

- She eliminated Morgan first (it should have been ChiChi)

- She should have brought Aja back instead of Morgan

- She eliminated herself which made zero sense to the audience and Kennedy should have gone home

She literally single handedly ****** up the season

Oh wow this is actually true

1YVc5Ph.png

EPISODE 5: DRAGULATION SPEECHES

gIsaTZ2.png

This season, we're getting 12 non-elimination episodes for our legendary All Winners season of All Stars 7. Throughout the competition, the queens are competing for Legendary Legend Stars to compete in the final. Since there are no eliminations, and Drag Race is known for some...suspicious judging, we're going to see how the panel of ATRL f*gs would judge the queens each episode, looking at their cumulative total at the end of the season to see who slayed AS7.

~80 members cast their vote this round

@Afferty @alejandreaux  @alfonso12  @Almodusa @AlottaWarmheart @Angels

@Antonini @argos @bestfiction @Bimbo @Bindi @Body Talk @Both Sides Now

@boys @ChrisX @D e v o n @D-@-N @Dekkan @Desire @Edge Of Glory

@Elysium @EriKills @Fancyhoodlum @feelslikeadream @Flexus @Galang

@genetic fail @Gigii @Héloïse @Hephaestus @HotFriedChicken

@Hurem @Ice @IlianVargas @Jacobdaniel @justlore @KaledKalil

@karron0624 @KasioKas @khalyan @killer_rose @kipperskipper

@LastKiss @LionH3art @Little Dark Age @LookinIn @Lord Gaga @loveisdead9582

@lurker @Mars! @mindbender @Namigo @Nickimeetsatrl @Not Like The Movies

@NumbSoul @OreGuy @P.O.P @pigeon @Purr @R.E.M. @Rabbit @Rhenny

@roso @Rotunda @Ruschi @satellites.™ @Save The Day @Sebas @Seffers

@Sheegs @SitarHero @slimfem @SpaceMan @Stan @Subomie @sunmimi imfurst

@t.A.T.u. @Thanatos @That Bad Eartha @toy soldier. @ucanfma @Why

@Witch Privilege @XoutrageousX @xrosup @yourfaveisaflop @Yves

@alliexxxxandra @wehan6 @matheusbep @Anvarie @Claymore @Scummyman

8th place

2c71eb17b1dc0a77869d70a2546371bf89e2b564.png

TRINITY THE TUCK

average score: 5.80

best score: 2 (Hurem, Witch Privilege, LionH3rt, mindbender, Desire, nickimeetsatrl, mendussy, SpaceMan,)

19 voters ranked her in last place

7th place

825873f215a38efd9e1b648ecef881218c23433b.png

SHEA COULEE

average score: 5.60

best score: 1 (Ruschi, SpaceMan)

16 voters ranked her last

6th place

daab0b4c89eee08ccbd94729eec334eda4c36033.png

JAIDA ESSENCE HALL

average score: 5.37

best score: 1 (Subomie)

worst score: 8 (P.O.P., mindbender, wehan, Ice, D-@-N, rabbit)

5th place

9864630cd08167d567e63d4ad6cf9365f2d6d0b7.jpg

MONET X CHANGE

average score: 5.28

best score: 1 (Hurem, TheOnlyOne)

worst score: 8 (t.a.t.u. alfonso12, yourfaveisaflop, alejandreaux, Thanatos, Hephaestus, SitarHero, Why, Lord gaga, Claymore)

4th place

9cf36edb9bbddf29b50faae48c6e94c66c7dc53d.png

YVIE ODDLY

average score: 4.65

best score: 1 (kipperskipper, NotLikeTheMovies, D e v o n, That Bad Eartha, )

worst score: 8 (NumbSoul, pigeon, angels, Witch Privilege, Hurem, Save the Day, R.E.M.)

3rd place

0334b8461f96905bfca7e605b7453b0b189580ab.png

JINKX MONSOON

average score: 3.17

best score: 1 (bestfiction, Afferty, mindbender, Anvarie, pigeon, KasiosKas, Witch Privilege, Lookinin, Scummyman, bestfiction, loveisdead9582, R.E.M.,

worst score: 8 (EriKills, ucanfma, genetic fail)

Only 0.02 separated the top 2 from each other :deadbanana4:

2nd place

d3abab913ac8fedef1d3884b8873f6d025e3c24c.png

RAJA

average score: 2.76

21 voters ranked her as #1

worst score: 8 (sunmimi imfurst, SpaceMan, feelslikeadream, Anvarie, 

1st place

2d6f0a4f1525f54ff77f0252061f15fd43e96451.png

THE VIVIENNE
average score: 2.74

29 voters ranked her as #1

worst score: 8 (D e v o n, Subomie, Desire)

For the first time all season, ATRL has finally disagreed with the judges, instead putting The Vivienne in the top 2 instead of Jinkx

MQbjuVv.png

So far, The Viv is the only queen to never place low according to atrl and the only queen to be the absolute best for 2 weeks

Shea & Trinity join Yvie as the only queens to be "low" for more than 1 week

Raja & Jinkx are the only queens atrl has put in the top half more than twice, with 4x each

According to atrl, Jinkx is the only queen with an undeserved win and star as of now 

7XaY0cY.png

Jinkx remains in the lead for the 2nd time in a row, 3rd overall

Viv breaks the previous tie between her, Jaida, and Trinity and leaps ahead of them

Monet moves up 2 places thanks to Trinity & Shea performing poorly

Trinity went from being tied for 3rd to being 3rd from last

Jaida holds her position in 4th place

Yvie remains in last place for the 4th week in a row, though she is lessening the gap

Edited by TheOnlyOne

There’s no way y’all thought Raja was on the same level as Jinx or Viv. Like really? THAT was funny to you? THAT seemed like a winning comedy routine? I swear 90% of viewers will accept anything the show tells them ex) Season 5 editing was real, Courtney was a *****, Sonique was good in the AHS acting challenge, Daya Betty was a total *****, etc. Raja was not funny, she was definitely bottom 2 and did not deserve to take Viv’s deserved spot that week :rip:

55 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

I saw.....this version of it lol. Im meaning a more clean and detailed version like shes executed in the past.

maxresdefault.jpg

vs

3d53c03fe763a2c5ae0491024003292b.jpg

I would love for it to be more detailed as well, but I recall hearing that the time to make their garments in later seasons is significantly shorter than the time allowed for season 3. 

2 hours ago, Cersei Lannister said:

lbr, if Jinkx and Dela were on the same season Jinkx would smoke her.

Ben is better at sewing so she could have had potentially been in the top during that challenge, she does not stand still during performances to then get a pass BEcaUsE sHE's kOoKY and everything else she can do at the same level or better than Jinkx so i'm sorry to say but you are wrong, sweety. :heart2:

Ben is talent personified and could possibly smoke EVERY winner there is of any franchise of Drag Race if she didn't decide to have mercy on the lessers.

Pin on GIFs

we give her one additional point for bringing back legend Morgan to the competition but take 10 away for not giving miss Shangieangie a pass to the finale 2

1 hour ago, Anvarie said:

There’s no way y’all thought Raja was on the same level as Jinx or Viv. Like really? THAT was funny to you? THAT seemed like a winning comedy routine? I swear 90% of viewers will accept anything the show tells them ex) Season 5 editing was real, Courtney was a *****, Sonique was good in the AHS acting challenge, Daya Betty was a total *****, etc. Raja was not funny, she was definitely bottom 2 and did not deserve to take Viv’s deserved spot that week :rip:

Oh wow the fun police is here

1 minute ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Ben is better at sewing so she could have had potentially been in the top during that challenge, she does not stand still during performances to then get a pass BEcaUsE sHE's kOoKY and everything else she can do at the same level or better than Jinkx so i'm sorry to say but you are wrong, sweety. :heart2:

Ben is talent personified and could possibly smoke EVERY winner there is of any franchise of Drag Race if she didn't decide to have mercy on the lessers.

Pin on GIFs

we give her one additional point for bringing back legend Morgan to the competition but take 10 away for not giving miss Shangieangie a pass to the finale 2

:clap3::coffee2:

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

1YVc5Ph.png

EPISODE 5: DRAGULATION SPEECHES

gIsaTZ2.png

This season, we're getting 12 non-elimination episodes for our legendary All Winners season of All Stars 7. Throughout the competition, the queens are competing for Legendary Legend Stars to compete in the final. Since there are no eliminations, and Drag Race is known for some...suspicious judging, we're going to see how the panel of ATRL f*gs would judge the queens each episode, looking at their cumulative total at the end of the season to see who slayed AS7.

~80 members cast their vote this round

@Afferty @alejandreaux  @alfonso12  @Almodusa @AlottaWarmheart @Angels

@Antonini @argos @bestfiction @Bimbo @Bindi @Body Talk @Both Sides Now

@boys @ChrisX @D e v o n @D-@-N @Dekkan @Desire @Edge Of Glory

@Elysium @EriKills @Fancyhoodlum @feelslikeadream @Flexus @Galang

@genetic fail @Gigii @Héloïse @Hephaestus @HotFriedChicken

@Hurem @Ice @IlianVargas @Jacobdaniel @justlore @KaledKalil

@karron0624 @KasioKas @khalyan @killer_rose @kipperskipper

@LastKiss @LionH3art @Little Dark Age @LookinIn @Lord Gaga @loveisdead9582

@lurker @Mars! @mindbender @Namigo @Nickimeetsatrl @Not Like The Movies

@NumbSoul @OreGuy @P.O.P @pigeon @Purr @R.E.M. @Rabbit @Rhenny

@roso @Rotunda @Ruschi @satellites.™ @Save The Day @Sebas @Seffers

@Sheegs @SitarHero @slimfem @SpaceMan @Stan @Subomie @sunmimi imfurst

@t.A.T.u. @Thanatos @That Bad Eartha @toy soldier. @ucanfma @Why

@Witch Privilege @XoutrageousX @xrosup @yourfaveisaflop @Yves

@alliexxxxandra @wehan6 @matheusbep @Anvarie @Claymore @Scummyman

8th place

2c71eb17b1dc0a77869d70a2546371bf89e2b564.png

TRINITY THE TUCK

average score: 5.80

best score: 2 (Hurem, Witch Privilege, LionH3rt, mindbender, Desire, nickimeetsatrl, mendussy, SpaceMan,)

19 voters ranked her in last place

7th place

825873f215a38efd9e1b648ecef881218c23433b.png

SHEA COULEE

average score: 5.60

best score: 1 (Ruschi, SpaceMan)

16 voters ranked her last

6th place

daab0b4c89eee08ccbd94729eec334eda4c36033.png

JAIDA ESSENCE HALL

average score: 5.37

best score: 1 (Subomie)

worst score: 8 (P.O.P., mindbender, wehan, Ice, D-@-N, rabbit)

5th place

9864630cd08167d567e63d4ad6cf9365f2d6d0b7.jpg

MONET X CHANGE

average score: 5.28

best score: 1 (Hurem, TheOnlyOne)

worst score: 8 (t.a.t.u. alfonso12, yourfaveisaflop, alejandreaux, Thanatos, Hephaestus, SitarHero, Why, Lord gaga, Claymore)

4th place

9cf36edb9bbddf29b50faae48c6e94c66c7dc53d.png

YVIE ODDLY

average score: 4.65

best score: 1 (kipperskipper, NotLikeTheMovies, D e v o n, That Bad Eartha, )

worst score: 8 (NumbSoul, pigeon, angels, Witch Privilege, Hurem, Save the Day, R.E.M.)

3rd place

0334b8461f96905bfca7e605b7453b0b189580ab.png

JINKX MONSOON

average score: 3.17

best score: 1 (bestfiction, Afferty, mindbender, Anvarie, pigeon, KasiosKas, Witch Privilege, Lookinin, Scummyman, bestfiction, loveisdead9582, R.E.M.,

worst score: 8 (EriKills, ucanfma, genetic fail)

Only 0.02 separated the top 2 from each other :deadbanana4:

2nd place

d3abab913ac8fedef1d3884b8873f6d025e3c24c.png

RAJA

average score: 2.76

21 voters ranked her as #1

worst score: 8 (sunmimi imfurst, SpaceMan, feelslikeadream, Anvarie, 

1st place

2d6f0a4f1525f54ff77f0252061f15fd43e96451.png

THE VIVIENNE
average score: 2.74

29 voters ranked her as #1

worst score: 8 (D e v o n, Subomie, Desire)

For the first time all season, ATRL has finally disagreed with the judges, instead putting The Vivienne in the top 2 instead of Jinkx

MQbjuVv.png

So far, The Viv is the only queen to never place low according to atrl and the only queen to be the absolute best for 2 weeks

Shea & Trinity join Yvie as the only queens to be "low" for more than 1 week

Raja & Jinkx are the only queens atrl has put in the top half more than twice, with 4x each

According to atrl, Jinkx is the only queen with an undeserved win and star as of now 

7XaY0cY.png

Jinkx remains in the lead for the 2nd time in a row, 3rd overall

Viv breaks the previous tie between her, Jaida, and Trinity and leaps ahead of them

Monet moves up 2 places thanks to Trinity & Shea performing poorly

Trinity went from being tied for 3rd to being 3rd from last

Jaida holds her position in 4th place

Yvie remains in last place for the 4th week in a row, though she is lessening the gap

I thought this was for the veil runway??

Edited by Seffers
come on embed, lets get it together

Embarassing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Best decision she made was to have Kornbread on this. Don't like her much but she seems to eat anything she's on musically.

Edited by Alyssa Edwards

@Rotunda just sent my scores for FPR, can I be tagged from now on? :emofish:

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Raja was funnier than Jinkx, it’s true :kiss:

Raja made me laugh the most for the graduation challenge by far, her delivery was perfection. The lift of the hood with the pursed lips, the sorceress theme, the quips, the deadpan tone, and best of all, “I am aware of your presence.” :skull: I laughed significantly more at hers than anyone else. The second best was Vivienne to me. Raja & Viv would’ve been my tops. 

Jinkx’s was overrated.

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Pin on GIFs

Honestly though. The fact that season 6 was STACKED to the brim with talent. I think that's another reason why Season 7 was underwhelming....

4 hours ago, Cersei Lannister said:

There’s a reason she’s the one with a crown (soon to be 2!)

You mean because the producers switched up her and Detox's lip-sync song to some niche song they kept seeing Jynx sing along to, all last minute? :flower2:

Season Six was a hot mess anyways, watch it again and try to justify Adore making it as far as she did, and how different everyone's standards were, at the judging panel. Bianca DeLa Bianco, at least was the correct winner, in the end.

2 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Pin on GIFs

The most correct post in the past 24 hours :clap:

other than my own

Down to Morgan > Ajyuck

4ac8499286f9e80187ed7125c7542383.gif

I expect nothing less from a Dallas-Mesquitian Ginger Rogers of Drag stan

40 minutes ago, justlore said:

i still can't get over Kylie winning AS6:rip:

MTE :rip: Rajah and Ginger were robbed. Kylie is really sweet and I don't want to **** on her but she (undeservedly) won one challenge.

5 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Kennedy and Katya were also ******* insnaely good in their John Waters challenge, I actually think MOST girls did good.

Even the Poo bit with the three fashion ditzes. 

Ginger steamrolled that challenge, she was amazing

50 minutes ago, justlore said:

i still can't get over Kylie winning AS6:rip:

Rajah was robbed :rip: I'm still pissed off to this day

2 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

MTE :rip: Rajah and Ginger were robbed. Kylie is really sweet and I don't want to **** on her but she (undeservedly) won one challenge.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely ADORE Rajah, and rooted for her, since she was my favorite that season

but Ginger was the most talented overall, and should have won easily, in the end :chick2:

11 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

well tbf Kylie did deserve to win Snatch Game, her Dolly was quite nice. but Ra'Jah would've been the most satisfying winner, she had such an amazing redemption arc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.