• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• Kern

• KFC

• flower moon

Top Posters In This Topic

first time in a long time i've had a crush, and I already know his avoiding me now! my only option is to go back on tinder at this point

1-CE951-BA-EB96-493-A-A814-B1-A8073-E034

I dreamed my brother was listening to a new Mariah's album and it included a cover of Pussycat Dolls "Hush hush" (which is itself a cover on it's own lol)

On 3/7/2023 at 7:47 AM, Wizard said:

we really just work 80% of our waking hours then die

Jessica Lange

Depends on which kind of lifestyle you want to have, which career did you study and how opportunities came, in my case I just work 40% of my waking hours and live comfortably enough

well my crush def doesnt like me and the way my online simp bf say i love my gf in a discord chat we both in! I guess I'm just gonna prepare that I'm never gonna get to hop on my crushes d :gaycat7:

On 3/8/2023 at 11:51 AM, Jotham said:

Miley's album is coming out on my last day of work omg I won :jonnycat:

are you like 60 and retiring? so jealous

I have homework but my dad is playing music loud :gaycat6: is always hard to focus on my homework in the weekends and there's no other place where i cant study.
No libraries or anything around. :gaycat4: 

I love to comment on forums like ATRL-Popheads and more......but i also get so anxious when people read my comments
I think i need to take a break from social media. 

Goin for Chinese food or Roasted chicken for lunch and in the afternoon will go for some ice cream to the Train Station :gaycat2:

Been listening to Boa a lot lately 

12 hours ago, unino said:

are you like 60 and retiring? so jealous

Lol I just quit it because I hated it :chick3: I don't have a backup job but I quit anyway since it made me so miserable

Not bae looking like a mid teen at 23 in this video.

ffh.gif

I really should listen to my fave's misses songs because shes playing on radio at lot according to twitter, but she dating the guy of my dreams so I kinda got a bit on envy ngl.   But I feel at some point I may run into her and she probably will end up being really sweet!  :dancehall:  plus she kinda looks like me (before I was alt) 

I mean keep your friends close and your enemy's closer :allears:

april / may are gonna be packed with family events. June can't come soon enough. 1-CE951-BA-EB96-493-A-A814-B1-A8073-E034

Edited by Totami Legend

The dark theme is almost TOO dark for me, the old one was so much better IMO.

2 hours ago, Jotham said:

I noticed that :gaycat7: and :angry: aren't showing up correctly on dark mode.

Yeah I noticed that too :gaycat7:

Rumours say that Allday doesn't like MGK.

Is it time for me to stop stanning mgk

ezgif-4-831b8b755b.gif

I haven’t been an active member on ATRL since 2015, so I’m hoping this is the right place to ask. Doesn’t seem new-thread-worthy.

Is this “Do Not Post Another Member’s Image Without Their Consent” reminder popping up on everyone’s board atm?

Does it do that to every time a new “photo-posting” incident occurs?

Because I’m wondering if it’s just me…

I dragged tf out of Iggy Azalea earlier today in a thread. The OP deleted the thread and started private-messaging me, saying that I was harassing him. He then asked that I never reply to another thread that he creates, and if I do, said that he’ll contact the moderators to take action.

idk if ****’s changed here in the past 8 years, but damn…

But yeah…is that a general reminder for everyone?

No idea why it’s popped up. Haven’t been here in nearly a decade and wouldn’t know a single person’s socials, let alone what they look like.

Edited by Rihinvention

1 hour ago, Rihinvention said:

I haven’t been an active member on ATRL since 2015, so I’m hoping this is the right place to ask. Doesn’t seem new-thread-worthy.

Is this “Do Not Post Another Member’s Image Without Their Consent” reminder popping up on everyone’s board atm?

Does it do that to every time a new “photo-posting” incident occurs?

Because I’m wondering if it’s just me…

I dragged tf out of Iggy Azalea earlier today in a thread. The OP deleted the thread and started private-messaging me, saying that I was harassing him. He then asked that I never reply to another thread that he creates, and if I do, said that he’ll contact the moderators to take action.

idk if ****’s changed here in the past 8 years, but damn…

But yeah…is that a general reminder for everyone?

No idea why it’s popped up. Haven’t been here in nearly a decade and wouldn’t know a single person’s socials, let alone what they look like.

no everyone has the Do not Post Member's image reminder! dw about that. can just close it if it keeps popping up.

and not sure about the 2nd option depends what its about, you'd only get a warning first because they take action!  best to ask that one in HQ :cute:

however welcome back :gayriahcat2:

1 hour ago, Allday said:

no everyone has the Do not Post Member's image reminder! dw about that. can just close it if it keeps popping up.

and not sure about the 2nd option depends what its about, you'd only get a warning first because they take action!  best to ask that one in HQ :cute:

however welcome back :gayriahcat2:

Ty sis 🙂

I actually went through a phase, like only a month ago, of listening to Steezed Out on repeat again for like a week.

Been a decade and I’m still pissed it’s not on Spotify.

Also, only found out a month ago, when rediscovering it, that it’s “you c**bag, f*** you” and not “you come back, f*** you” 🙃

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.