Random Thoughts

Guernica

1 hour ago, Rihinvention said:

Ty sis ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

I actually went through a phase, like only a month ago, of listening to Steezed Out on repeat again for like a week.

ย 

Been a decade and Iโ€™m still pissed itโ€™s not on Spotify.

ย 

Also, only found out a month ago, when rediscovering it, that itโ€™s โ€œyou c**bag, f*** youโ€ and not โ€œyou come back, f*** youโ€ ๐Ÿ™ƒ

yw :heart:

ย 

omg a underrated gem, and same :( actually all my favourites from him ain't on spotify, like that whole EP :(ย 

ย 

omg haha ngl I thought it was come back aswell at first listen till I ened up reading the lyricsย :laugh:

ย 

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• Kern

• KFC

• Danes

Top Posters In This Topic

my ex been over at my house for a week now, it's the longest we ever actually spent time with eachother, he barely stayed 3 days here when we were datingย :gaycat6:

Ugly bunch but new AUSTRALIAN MGK/jxdn/mod sun style music

ย 

ย 

I don't know what to feel right now. I just got terminated from work today, and I feel so devastated and hurt right now. I guess everything happens for a reason but I felt very exhausted there.

Being told to go k myselfย :gaycat6:ย bc i got no use in this world.

ย 

ย 

13 hours ago, Mellark said:

I don't know what to feel right now. I just got terminated from work today, and I feel so devastated and hurt right now. I guess everything happens for a reason but I felt very exhausted there.

I'm very sorry to hear that. I've seen a lot of people lately let go from work. :dancehall: Hopefully you can find a job/opportunity that's better for you.

2 hours ago, Jotham said:

I'm very sorry to hear that. I've seen a lot of people lately let go from work. :dancehall: Hopefully you can find a job/opportunity that's better for you.

I hope so. Ugh, they said it is a performance issue, but I genuinely sense BS when they could've just let me know information about my progress instead of just setting me up for failure. Honestly, it was for the best, the department had a lot of people leaving during the time I was there, which is just sinking ship.ย 

On 3/20/2023 at 10:41 PM, Aristotle said:

Antidepressants have increased my heartbeats. I should not drink energy drink or soda.

5 ******* days. Back to normal wheww.ย 

man If I went and saw Amity live and got front row I woulda made the music video :weeps:ย  but went and saw Lacuna Coil instead during there set

ย 

ย 

cross fingers Lacuna coil's next music video has Good things front row In it! then i'll have my first ever appearance on a MV :ahh:

On 3/18/2023 at 11:50 PM, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

Sometimes I just wish I was dead

i hope youre doing okay, dm me if you would like to chatย 

2 hours ago, Aristotle said:

There is still this weird feeling in my chest I hope it's nothing serious.ย :biblio:

Did you go to the doctor?

I used to hate aussie rap but it's so good! It's better then the crap Eminem releases!ย 

ย 

first Allday, then tripe one and now 360!

ย 

only ones I cant get into is Hiltop hoods and I think they are the bigger ones.ย :doc:

On 3/22/2023 at 6:19 AM, Mellark said:

Sending you lots of love! Just know that however unhappy you are now, this is a passing phase, you will get another job in time. Hopefully one where you're happier

9 hours ago, Queen. said:

Not yet. It is not a severe pain but very worring. I should check a doctor in Monday.

9 hours ago, Queen. said:

It's not painful at all just wierd. So I have been getting those:

ย 

The side effects should ease after a couple of weeks as your body begins to get used to the medicine.

23 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Sending you lots of love! Just know that however unhappy you are now, this is a passing phase, you will get another job in time. Hopefully one where you're happier

I hope so but honestly, maybe the role wasn't for me. Glad I got experience out of it though. I have an interview on Monday for a job.

On 3/25/2023 at 4:29 AM, Queen. said:

ย 

Whewww it's gone for real now, thank God. I was scared as ****.ย :monkey:

ย 

No more energy drinks while I am taking my antidepressants.

Think my ex is taking me to See Escape The fate and VIP too.ย  ย :duca:ย  that's if he doesn't changed his mind last minuteย :gaycat6:

8 hours ago, Aristotle said:

ย 

Whewww it's gone for real now, thank God. I was scared as ****.ย :monkey:

ย 

No more energy drinks while I am taking my antidepressants.

Good. As long you call on God you will be fineย 

1 minute ago, Queen. said:

Good. As long you call on God you will be fineย 

It lasted about 7 days. I was expecting it to get away within 24 hours or so by the time more days passed I became very worried. It was just heart beatings and nothing very hurtful but it became scary.ย :biblio:ย 

ย 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.