Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

R&B/Soul Discussion

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator

11841286-F169-4-B21-8-A0-D-82-FFC805-ABE

 

Top 3: everything, little story, any given sunday

 

15 hours ago, Billionaire said:

Thoughts on the new Kehlani album?

I haven't listened yet I wanna hear what y'all think :thing:

:cm:

  • Replies 716
  • Views 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I cant believe they did this mess :bibliahh: They could have worded the title something else and it'd be okay 

@Devin

 

  • ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Armani? said:

I cant believe they did this mess :bibliahh: They could have worded the title something else and it'd be okay 

@Devin

 

Not that title and of course its Vice Network. :ace:

Please Don't Lean is fine... but I kind of want Daniel to make an album that sound distinct from his other work

On 4/18/2022 at 9:44 PM, Devin said:

Also Joyce and Alina are good ones to get into. 

I've been wearing Joyce's "Chandler" out. One of my fave R&B records this decade.

19 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

 

Her label really fumbled here. Could've been bigger.

I've never heard a Kehlani album. Can't even name a song. :rip: Where should I start?

  • ATRL Moderator
13 hours ago, monologueNacafe said:

I've never heard a Kehlani album. Can't even name a song. :rip: Where should I start?

WWW is my favorite project start there. :eli:
 

Spoiler

Kehlani has one of those discographies where opinions vary. But WWW and SSS are praise the most. Blue Water Road is really good but not her overall best. 

 

  • ATRL Moderator

SZA said new music coming this summer. :jonny5:
 

Spoiler

Her Twitter rant didn’t make sense tho.

 

DMFU at the top of Bubbling Under since radio picked it up

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Armani? said:

DMFU at the top of Bubbling Under since radio picked it up

One of my favorites off her new album. :duca:

  • ATRL Moderator

CD5-D75-DC-5-ECE-4447-9-BC5-4-D680-F8-F3

 

Top 3: How, Pieces, and Leave You Alone. 
 

Spoiler

 

12 minutes ago, Devin said:

CD5-D75-DC-5-ECE-4447-9-BC5-4-D680-F8-F3

 

Top 3: How, Pieces, and Leave You Alone. 
 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

I listened to it once and was left underwhelmed, I dont know yet

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Armani? said:

I listened to it once and was left underwhelmed, I dont know yet

Underwhelmed? Time to delete your account. :rip:

53 minutes ago, Devin said:

CD5-D75-DC-5-ECE-4447-9-BC5-4-D680-F8-F3

 

Top 3: How, Pieces, and Leave You Alone. 
 

  Hide contents

 

surprisingly I really enjoyed the album, I really didnt care for her debut aside from Trip lmao, so this is a major step up quality wise for her imo, its sad that she's flopping with better material 

44 minutes ago, Armani? said:

I listened to it once and was left underwhelmed, I dont know yet

Oh dear 

2 hours ago, Devin said:

CD5-D75-DC-5-ECE-4447-9-BC5-4-D680-F8-F3

 

Top 3: How, Pieces, and Leave You Alone. 
 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

I thoroughly enjoyed the album. A couple of the songs fell flat to me, but other than  that it's a very solid body of work.

 

Faves: Break My Heart, Fallen Angel, DFMU and Leave You Alone

  • ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

surprisingly I really enjoyed the album, I really didnt care for her debut aside from Trip lmao, so this is a major step up quality wise for her imo, its sad that she's flopping with better material 

Yeah I’m sick this album is getting slept on. 
 

Spoiler

Maybe if How was the lead single it would’ve brought more commercial attention to it. :rip:

 

12 hours ago, Devin said:

Yeah I’m sick this album is getting slept on. 
 

  Hide contents

Maybe if How was the lead single it would’ve brought more commercial attention to it. :rip:

 

yeah they messed up the release of this album 

19 hours ago, Devin said:

Underwhelmed? Time to delete your account. :rip:

I said what I said

getting more into the deep cuts of this icon's discography lately :butterfly:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.