Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

i feel like ive is on the brink of getting a cheer up/red flavor type of hit, if not in their next cb then they'll get it after

it just feels like they'll be HUGE huge

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

31 minutes ago, mathekr said:

That's their fault for tying themselves to the sinking ship that is Avex.

And aespa is also signed to Avex, so I don't have much hope for them to succeed in Japan :cm: 

i mean they cant sign with Johnny label :toofunny3: or maybe they can hmmm 

 

 

nct should have been on the same label as AKB48 :jonny5: sm lucky Citizens are dedicated cause they really fumbled that bag with the GP


Yujin is Jihyo’s successor - 2 main vocalists serving main dancer energy not a single bad moment :giraffe:

 

5hp1Bxp.gif

15 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Aespa is already doing miles better than RV so I doubt it matters if they're with avex or some other company:bam:

It doesn't matter how well they're doing, Avex sucks. The promotions are bad for all their SM acts. 

If aespa does well it will be on their own strength as a group. But they deserve a better label.

 

As for RV, they literally had a career ending Japan scandal at debut. It's a miracle they even debuted there at all, let alone releasing albums and having arena tour dates :cm:

Don't @ me but I think IVE are the closest GG so far to come close to being the "next BLACKPINK". The solo brand deals, the smashery on Spotify\AM, debut & follow-up being smashes....yeah.

They probably won't have a Next Level but I'm willing to bet that they'll be the most consistent hitmakers of their gen unless a BigBang\BTS comes up or something. 

5hp1Bxp.gif

Edited by Billionaire

7 minutes ago, Zack said:

It doesn't matter how well they're doing, Avex sucks. The promotions are bad for all their SM acts. 

If aespa does well it will be on their own strength as a group. But they deserve a better label.

 

As for RV, they literally had a career ending Japan scandal at debut. It's a miracle they even debuted there at all, let alone releasing albums and having arena tour dates :cm:

Yes, that's what I meant, they don't really need good promo to do well if the GP clicks with their songs, which seems to be an easy thing with this gen and tiktok becoming bigger, I believe all 4th gen hits there are because of tiktok, wa da da, eleven, savage... :rip:

I forgot about the whole Hiroshima fiasco  :celestial5:

So if Blackpink was 08/08/16 could we expect Baemon 11/11/22? :gaycat5:

22 minutes ago, Cheers said:

 

 

Sweet tooth I eat all of the skittles

I like my donuts with jam in the middle

You're a great example of what I’m into

I was thinking we could jam for a little

You're all that I want

Let me show what I'm on

 

:jamming: This was a game changer :jamming: 

surprised they actually used every single lyric from the demo for this song to make the English version nnn

 

SM artists should honestly do this for more artists, a lot of the demos are top tier and the Belgian producers they've got for the company know what they're doing :bam:

19 minutes ago, Dialamba said:


Yujin is Jihyo’s successor - 2 main vocalists serving main dancer energy not a single bad moment :giraffe:

 

5hp1Bxp.gif

spill.

they are also the best members of their respective groups

5hp1Bxp.gif

20 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

spill.

they are also the best members of their respective groups

5hp1Bxp.gif

 

Is Yujin one of the best aces kpop has ever produced? She IS giving us main vocal, main dancer, leader, center and visual teas...PERFECTION.

31 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Don't @ me but I think IVE are the closest GG so far to come close to being the "next BLACKPINK". The solo brand deals, the smashery on Spotify\AM, debut & follow-up being smashes....yeah.

They probably won't have a Next Level but I'm willing to bet that they'll be the most consistent hitmakers of their gen unless a BigBang\BTS comes up or something. 

5hp1Bxp.gif

They are closest to BP right now but we still have to wait for Baemon  :cm:

15 minutes ago, SRIRACHA said:

 

Is Yujin one of the best aces kpop has ever produced? She IS giving us main vocal, main dancer, leader, center and visual teas...PERFECTION.

no it IS true i fear :clownny:

5hp1Bxp.gif

 

4 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

OMFG 

YG family they say:dies:

OMG…

pushing 40 acting like a messy ***** :deadbanana2: be a real man

Edited by hallucinate

12 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

OMFG 

YG family they say:dies:

not top daddy

why would he do that lmao

Can somebody explain what happened with Lovelyz in Queendom 1? I checked on wiki and their rankings were decent. I was surprised to see they did better than AOA who finished #5 (wtf) 

17 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

OMFG 

YG family they say:dies:

OMG, they truly hate BLACKPINK

 

:ahh: yeah YG family my ass, this just proves it

12 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:


extremely stable which is a very good sign

This is shaping up to be one of their bigger hits :clap3:

1 minute ago, rzal said:

poor @Mel.

5hp1Bxp.gif

I wonder which side she'll choose

 

5hp1Bxp.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.