Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 hours ago, armink said:

 

 

 

I see that someone still hasn't recovered from the trauma of bwl vs kill my eardrums and dynamite vs melted cream + lovesick girls :ahh:

It's not trauma, it's annoyance 

they had 5 whole months to make a comeback

like...why wasn't it around the GRAMMYs? perfect opportunity for them 

also the BBMAs this month which I'm sure they'll attend and terrorize us more 

 

why June?! it's annoyance

3 minutes ago, Mel. said:

It's not trauma, it's annoyance 

they had 5 whole months to make a comeback

like...why wasn't it around the GRAMMYs? perfect opportunity for them 

also the BBMAs this month which I'm sure they'll attend and terrorize us more 

 

why June?! it's annoyance

You need to calm down lol we don't even have a date for Blackpink, June/July is just our guess because YG is giving their BGs comebacks first. 

 

 

Edited by Lalisa

8 hours ago, BTS said:

Did Blackpink announce a comeback date? No.

Does Blackpink own the month of June? No.

Should BTS be on standby & expected to cater to a group thats not even in the same company as them? No.


Do you expect BTS to just not to release anything for the next 6 months because Blackpink could possibly make a comeback sometime in the Summer according to some twitter theory? :rip: 

 

They had enough time.

and yeah they kinda do own June, all their June releases were mega smashes

 

Dx4, HYLT, FY, AIIYL...all June babies 

10 hours ago, Mel. said:

The SUPREME!

 

 

CL is such a STAR

It really is a shame how YG fucked up her career for such a long time and kinda killed her change of global stardom.

10 minutes ago, PlayingWithFire said:

This kinda bops lol, but yeah how did she get her hands on this

 

I really want a Chaennie subunit

 

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

big3 slowly starting to lose their impact methinks. Two of the biggest 4th gen hits (yes I consider GIDLE to be 4th gen don't @ me) this year are from non-big3 groups + RUN2U was lowkey a hit with STAYC being from a smaller company :mandown:

Not this take when T-ARA and Sistar were literally some of the biggest groups of their gens. :toofunny3: Nothing has changed for Big 3.

4 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

You need to calm down lol we don't even have a date for Blackpink, June/July is just our guess because YG is giving their BGs comebacks first. 

 

 

Ok, I'll chill for a bit lolz

1 minute ago, Lalisa said:

You need to calm down lol we don't even have a date for Blackpink, June/July is just our guess because YG is giving their BGs comebcak first. 

Exactly...and I don't even like them but what did BTS do? :skull: Fans should be annoyed at the sh*tty ass company that is YG.

I don't even care at this point. When they come back that's great, but until then I have other kpop groups that I enjoy.

42 minutes ago, drmkng said:

I gotta admit I'm obsessed with Love Die:wanda: it's such a cool and great song. They really delivered with it. Maybe even better than Eleven :wanda: it really stuck in my mind. I find myself singing the song:cupid:

And it's weird because I don't like wonyoung but I adore the queen Ahn Yujin :wanda:

taste. she's such a STAR, a future MPG :WAP:

 

22 minutes ago, Lalisa said:
 

they sound so beautiful :jonny2:

rosé sounds sooo different, lowkey better than her current voice

Edited by hallucinate

9 minutes ago, Mel. said:

they had 5 whole months to make a comeback

and blackpink had 2 whole years. :rip:

Just now, diogozsz said:

and blackpink had 2 whole years. :rip:

and? that's not their fault, but I'm over the topic now

2 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

and blackpink had 2 whole years. :rip:

:lmao:

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

and? that's not their fault, but I'm over the topic now

you’re so… :rip:

39 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

Yeah it’s from the CRUSH era 

It ended up sounding too similar to another song so they scrapped it and released Come Back Home instead 

 

I’m curious to hear what it would have sounded like with proper mixing

Thats a fake fan made demo. The vocals are from their other songs. :deadbanana4: Also the song wasn’t a Crush outtake it was from their scrapped last album(along with most of Blackpink’s discography before the album).

CLs backing vocals were left in the crack stink version so you’ve already heard it properly mixed.
 

 

Edited by Century

5 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

and blackpink had 2 whole years. :rip:

:bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, Manchs said:

Not this take when T-ARA and Sistar were literally some of the biggest groups of their gens. :toofunny3: Nothing has changed for Big 3.

Plus for GGs : 4 minutes, Brown Eyed Girls, Kara... 

BGs : Beast (best digital with BigBang), Infinite, CNblue..

 

24 minutes ago, Lalisa said:
 

AHHHHHHH they sound so good :jonny5:

it be so funny to me people (haters) say Jennie can't sing

18 minutes ago, Flomik said:

there's more

now it's Lisa

 

The lawsuit coming her way, sis better go into hiding :deadbanana2:

but thanks for the leaks

14 minutes ago, mathekr said:

CL is such a STAR

It really is a shame how YG fucked up her career for such a long time and kinda killed her change of global stardom.

No one comes close!

YG should be kicking themselves for losing someone like her

 

she's booked and doing it all independently 

48 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

Yeah it’s from the CRUSH era 

It ended up sounding too similar to another song so they scrapped it and released Come Back Home instead 

 

I’m curious to hear what it would have sounded like with proper mixing

It's from the To Anyone era but was scrapped because it sounded similar to Go Away

man some blinks really make me embarrassed to be a blackpink fan... 

anyways happy for BTS :clap3: let's hope its fully korean 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.