Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

Just now, getinthezone said:

BP recent singles have actually been pretty diverse. HYLT (EDM) - Ice Cream (cute) - Lovesick Girls (Pop) - Pink Venom (hip-hop)

ย 

yall dont say the same thing about Twice coming back with the same pop song over and over lately :deadbanana2:

Nah for them it's cut them some slack they've already went 1 and well they're giving what fans want!!! But have pages on pages of discussing Blackpink's "underperformance and musical decline" for going 1 on all the real-time charts already but just not at the same time for a RAK. The double standards kpop fans in general everywhere have for them coupled with the complete denial of said double standards is justย :deadbanana2:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

14 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

BP recent singles have actually been pretty diverse. HYLT (EDM) - Ice Cream (cute) - Lovesick Girls (Pop) - Pink Venom (hip-hop)

ย 

yall dont say the same thing about Twice coming back with the same pop song over and over lately :deadbanana2:

How are M&M, I can't stop me, Alcohol free, The scientist and TTT the same song?ย :psyduck:ย 

16 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

BP recent singles have actually been pretty diverse. HYLT (EDM) - Ice Cream (cute) - Lovesick Girls (Pop) - Pink Venom (hip-hop)

ย 

yall dont say the same thing about Twice coming back with the same pop song over and over lately :deadbanana2:

Pop songs doesnโ€™t mean same songs.ย :rip:

AF, celebrate, TT, Scientist, TF donโ€™t sound the same. And lets not even talk about the b-sides.ย 

38 minutes ago, Comedor said:

SNSD outcharting TWICE in 2022. :ahh:

Literally no need for this :doc:ย 

18 minutes ago, JohnDoe said:

:jonny5: Imagine if we eventually get a Got The Beat-type Hybe supergroup with members from LSRFM, Fromis, and Newjeans the collapse it would bring

I thought about this tooย :jonny:ย 

Chaewon-Kazuha-Minji-Hanni-Hayoung-Nagyung would be cuteย ย 

ย 

7th member Yunjin/Haerin/Saeromย :gaycat2:

3 minutes ago, DelRey said:

How are M&M, I can't stop me, Alcohol free, The scientist and TTT the same song?ย :psyduck:ย 

ย 

2 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Pop songs doesnโ€™t mean same songs.ย :rip:

AF, celebrate, TT, Scientist, TF donโ€™t sound the same. And lets not even talk about the b-sides.ย 

the same way BP songs sound the sameย 

verse - chorus - verse - chorus - bridge - chorus, naeyeon and jihyo singing the chorus, random rap by dahyun/chaeyeon etc.ย :cm:

2 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

ย 

the same way BP songs sound the sameย 

verse - chorus - verse - chorus - bridge - chorus, naeyeon and jihyo singing the chorus, random rap by dahyun/chaeyeon etc.ย :cm:

:rip:ย :rip:ย sure jan
ย 

https://twitter.com/kpopggsuperior/status/1563165306024968194

ย 

TWICE is not doing so bad so far. Could be better but they already outpeak Scienshit me thinksย :giraffe:

ย 

41 minutes ago, Moon said:

Loading a full page with at least half the embedded links is between ATRL and God now. I've given up. They deleted all previous threads for this?ย :deadbanana2:

Tank that Tank is cute and classic Twice, I'm enjoying it! The rest of (Not) Between 1&2 is forgettable but non offensive.

They deserve their long overdue million tho so congrats !

ย 

ย 

This is a pre release. The girls revealed an MV, a dance video, and ghosted. It's been a week and they're still doing exceptionally well overall and setting records both domestically and overseas. Some KTRL users still seem to be annoyed at Blackpink enjoyers enjoying Blackpink. The new MV is being edited and we have 2 cute iconic stages coming in 2 days before the era is over basically and Born Smash teasing begins. You're talking about rehashing but you're rehashing the same old argument as 7 days ago and by now it's just giving bitter at the success. Let it go.ย 

Ghosted? The song was released a week ago and already has a MV, dance practice, visualizer, reaction video, #1 on TTH, going to be performed at VMAs, etc. Like please :deadbanana2:

ย 

And no one talked about their stats. BP just made a comeback, of course people are going to talk about them. Did I bash them? Did I insult them? No. There's nothing to let go. I'm disappointed in PV and will state that if I wish. I've seen many reviews, comments, etc. expressing disappointment in the track on the internet. Stop acting like people not liking PV means they're "bitter about their success" they're not. Maybe they just wanted BP to show something different.

ย 

It's giving brainwashed delulu. You're not obligated to like 100% of their music you know?ย 

Edited by Gaia

2 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Ghosted? The song was released a week ago and already has a MV, dance practice, visualizer, #1 on TTH, going to be performed at VMAs, etc. Like please :deadbanana2:

ย 

And no one talked about their stats. BP just made a comeback, of course people are going to talk about them. Did I bash them? Did I insult them? No. There's nothing to let go. I'm disappointed in PV and will state that if I wish. I've seen many reviews, comments, etc. expressing disappointment in the track on the internet. Stop acting like people not liking PV means they're "bitter about their success"ย 

ย 

It's giving brainwashed delulu. You're not obligated to like 100% of their music you know?ย 

I don't blame the PV disappointmentย :rip:ย can't remember where Teddy explained it for HYLT but I think they justified that by saying they wanted to comeback first with a song true to BLACKPINK, or around those words

ย 

I think they wanted to do something similar with PV, the title track won't be anything like this though and the album has explored quite a few genres so hopefully they've been receptive and picked up on everything people have been saying about their last era (atleast getting rapper Jennie was a startย :cm:)

Like you can be an Armu and proudly admit PTD and Butter are trash because they are.ย 

ย 

Gaia is a Reveluv but he trashed FMR in every opportunity

ย 

Every MYs here hate Girls

ย 

Every ONCEs hate Scientist

SNSD really out here keeping up with the biggest girl groups this era still. Donโ€™t think GG will Chart 4 or higher due to the heavy competition. But we really are inching closer to 400K. this is definitely thier most successful comeback in over 7 years:wanda:

3 minutes ago, Sept said:

Like you can be an Armu and proudly admit PTD and Butter are trash because they are.ย 

ย 

Gaia is a Reveluv but he trashed FMR in every opportunity

ย 

Every MYs here hate Girls

ย 

Every ONCEs hate Scientist

Exactly. I said this a week ago to Mel. Itโ€™s ok to admit, Puke Venom is trash. We still have a title track and full album coming out, letโ€™s focus on that.ย 

12 minutes ago, Sept said:

:rip:ย :rip:ย sure jan
ย 

https://twitter.com/kpopggsuperior/status/1563165306024968194

ย 

TWICE is not doing so bad so far. Could be better but they already outpeak Scienshit me thinksย :giraffe:

ย 

i dont see anything groundbreaking about the recent twice songs, sorry hun

not even 12 hours since the release of TTT and some here are already talking about other songs outpeaking. y'all did the same thing with POP! and look how actually the tables turned :rip:

Edited by Hรฉloรฏse

Just listened to Twice's new song and is very mid. There are some good parts but overall I'm not really into it.ย The MV is so bland tho. Nayeon really took all the budget and ideas.

ย 

I'll listen to the mini later.ย :celestial5:

6 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Ghosted? The song was released a week ago and already has a MV, dance practice, visualizer, reaction video, #1 on TTH, going to be performed at VMAs, etc. Like please :deadbanana2:

ย 

And no one talked about their stats. BP just made a comeback, of course people are going to talk about them. Did I bash them? Did I insult them? No. There's nothing to let go. I'm disappointed in PV and will state that if I wish. I've seen many reviews, comments, etc. expressing disappointment in the track on the internet. Stop acting like people not liking PV means they're "bitter about their success" they're not. Maybe they just wanted BP to show something different.

ย 

It's giving brainwashed delulu. You're not obligated to like 100% of their music you know?ย 

No, what's giving bitter is repeating the same thing since the beginning of week. And you keep going on and on again and proving my point. That's why I said let go.

I forgot about the reaction and visualizer cause they dropped it like... today and nobody was talking about them. Such promo. Such streaming impact.ย :deadbanana2:

My ranking of the August releases :celestial5: did I forget anyone?

ย 

1. Hype boy - a slay

2. Attention - a slay

3. TTT - would have been a 10 without Jihyo screeching

4. Pink Venom - it's alright, the outro should have been deleted

5. After LIKE - i don't like the vocals and the sample does nothing for me

6. Forever 1 - too early 2010s'd and generic

7. Smartphone - meh

ย 

Edited by Ghiles

1 minute ago, Ghiles said:

My ranking of the August releases :celestial5:

ย 

1. Hype boy - a slay

2. Attention - a slay

3. TTT - would have been a 10 without Jihyo screeching

4. Pink Venom - it's alright, the outro should have been deleted

6. After LIKE - i don't like the vocals and the sample does nothing for me

5. Forever 1 - too early 2010s'd and generic

7. Smartphone - meh

the way everyone forgot about this (rightfully)ย :biblio:

10 minutes ago, Sept said:

Like you can be an Armu and proudly admit PTD and Butter are trash because they are.ย 

ย 

Gaia is a Reveluv but he trashed FMR in every opportunity

ย 

Every MYs here hate Girls

ย 

Every ONCEs hate Scientist

I do like Girls.ย :clownny:

Do I think is a good song? No, I don't. But I do enjoy it. Illusion is way better tho.ย 

4 minutes ago, Hรฉloรฏse said:

not even 12 hours since the release of TTT and some here are already talking about other songs outpeaking. y'all did the same thing with POP! and look how actually the tables turned :rip:

Iโ€™m sorry but that song wonโ€™t enter Top 5. Ainโ€™t no table turning. Especially in this highly competitive climate. :sorry:

13 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

I don't blame the PV disappointmentย :rip:ย can't remember where Teddy explained it for HYLT but I think they justified that by saying they wanted to comeback first with a song true to BLACKPINK, or around those words

ย 

I think they wanted to do something similar with PV, the title track won't be anything like this though and the album has explored quite a few genres so hopefully they've been receptive and picked up on everything people have been saying about their last era (atleast getting rapper Jennie was a startย :cm:)

Considering LSG was very different for BP, I hope the same is true for the album title track. The pre-release can be the same old BP meant for chart achievement and stats, but the 2nd can be an actual different song that maybe won't slay as hard WW but will give them more diversity in their discography. one can hope!

ย 

13 minutes ago, Sept said:

Like you can be an Armu and proudly admit PTD and Butter are trash because they are.ย 

ย 

Gaia is a Reveluv but he trashed FMR in every opportunity

ย 

Every MYs here hate Girls

ย 

Every ONCEs hate Scientist

I've truly LOST this year with FMR and Girls being the title tracks of RV and aespa :toofunny3:ย At least SNSD gave me something I liked.

twice's new ep is really good :psych:ย not them serving melody, rhythm, and pallet cleansing bops :clap3:ย 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.